Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
The Great Hall showed off just how many students attended this school, there were strangers everywhere, both First years Tristan vaguely recognized and older students he'd never seen before. Tristan still wasn't quite over the feeling of awe he'd felt when he walked in here to get sorted, and he had to force himself to stop looking at the magical ceiling as he walked to the Hufflepuff Table. There was so much to get used to here, like the food that seemed to appear out of nowhere, people saying words that sounded like gibberish (Kwidditsh?) and the random magic happening around. He wasn't sure if he felt enough like a wizard to feel like he deserved to be here yet. Sure, weird things had happened around him since he was a little kid, but it was nothing he had ever done on purpose. It was like he was a normal person that wandered into a wonderful story filled with magic by accident, a story he wasn't supposed to be a part of. An imposter.

He felt self conscious as he slid onto the bench, keeping distance from the rest of his house for now. There wasn't anyone he recognized here, and he tried very hard to look like he didn't care that he was sitting alone. Still, he glanced at the other House tables to see if anyone else was eating like he was, he didn't want to be the only person sitting on their own either. Relax, no one is looking at you or thinking you're weird, you're blending in fine he told himself, hoping it was true.

Sofia was enjoying her time so far and that wasn't so very long. Entering the Great Hall was a incredible feeling. So much boys when she looked around but she was ofcourse not the only girl in this school. That would be fun to be in a school with only boys. But that was only a dream, that could never be reality. When she found the table of Gryffindor she took a sit and welcomed the students who already sat there. Sofia wasn't really a loner, she made sure that she had somebody to talk to. She was very social and not afraid to step up and say something. When she looked to the other side of the room she saw students from another houses. Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw those were the three others. From so far she enjoyed being in Gryffindor, everyone was nice and it felt like home already.

When she looked to the other side of the table she saw a boy looking in their way. When Sofia looked closer she noticed that he was kinda cute. She smiled at him from far away and took a bite of her apple that she got from the table. She decided to walk to the boy, because it looked like he was sitting a bit on his own. It wasn't a very long walk so she was quickly at him. '' Hi! I've noticed you looking. Don't worry I can keep you company if you want?'' The Swedish girl smiled friendly at him and waited for him to respond.

Tristan noticed a girl get up from the Gryffindor table and walk towards the Hufflepuff table. She was looking at him and walking in his direction. He looked around nervously, wondering why a strange girl was approaching him. Had he done something wrong? Something that had made it obvious that he wasn't used to magic? She looked friendly enough, but he still couldn't think of why she would approach him.

Then she started talking to him and she just seemed friendly, no ulterior motive to be detected. He smiled, relaxing a little. "Oh hi. I was just looking around, but you can keep me company if you want to." Maybe the girl was lonely too? He wasn't entirely sure if they were allowed to sit at the other tables, but if she thought it was fine he wouldn't worry.

The blonde couldn't really care about if it was normal to sit at other tables. Were could she be punished about? To be social with others? She laughed at the boy when he said she could keep him company. '' Just looking around you say? I want to keep you company, I would like that.'' she said while hearing her Swedish accent. This was the Hufflepuff table and Sofia didn't mind in which house people were in, as long as they were cute, nice and well a boy it was good for her. '' I'm Sofia Rosenberg.'' she said to the boy and took her hand out waiting for him to shake it. She looked to the others at the table who were in some way staring at her but she just smiled back at them.

He could hear the girl had an accent, though he wasn't sure what the origin was. Somewhere in Europe. He himself had never left the country, so it made him a little curious. He scooted to the side, making room for her. "Where are you from?" He asked, giving her a curious look. He hoped she wouldn't find this question rude.

He took her hand and shook it. "I'm Tristan Collins." He was aware some people were looking at them but he hoped they would stop soon. It couldn't be that weird to talk to someone from a different house.

It was a normal question from the boy where she was from. Sofia learned to speak good english, because her some of her uncles were English, but Swedish was her main language. Sofia smiled friendly to the boy when he scooted to the side. '' Thanks'' she added when he made room for her. '' Well I'm from Sweden, so you can hear my accent. Two of my uncles are born in England so I've learned much from them.. hope it is not to bad.'' she added a smile. Sofia was used to the fact that people asked her this, sometimes she just forgot that she had to speak english so she added some Swedish words in some sentences, but it went better and better.

She grabbed the hand from Tristan, because that was his name after he introduced himself. '' Nice to meet you Tristan. Were are you from?'' The Swedish girl returned the question to Tristan. She was curious about him, he seemed like a nice boy and had beautiful eyes and hair. It was not bad to sit next to him here.

Tristan wondered if it would be rude to keep eating as they were talking, he was rather hungry. To test the waters, he decided to pour himself some juice, glancing at Sofia as she talked. "Sweden? Wow, that's quite far from here." He said, smiling a little. It seemed like this school had people from all over the world, which made him feel rather bland, being from this country. "Your English is fine, I mean, good." He said, nodding. "I can only speak English, so it's impressive to me that you can speak more than one language at all." It would be so nice to know more than one language, especially if he ever got to travel. He somehow doubted he would, though.

"I'm just from New Zealand." He said, giving her a shy smile. "So I'm not too far from home. I had no idea this castle was here, though, it's so strange." He shook his head. "I'm still getting used to everything." He wondered if he should admit to being new in this world at all, but Sofia didn't seem like the sort of person that would look down on him for it. At least he hoped not.

Sofia looked around the Hufflepuff table and smiled at some boys. She didn't had a hate towards girls, but she didn't really found them interesting. Boys were way more fun, to hang out with and they could talk about nice stuff. But one thing what she didn't hoped was that this Tristan boy would love Quidditch. If someone would love Quidditch, she couldn't and would not want to talk about that. She had a big hate towards it and only think or talk about it made her mad. It was a dangerous sport and they should have banned it. There was no way she was ever gonna step on a broom. She would not go to Flying class, and it didn't matter what the consequenties were. Sofia smiled at Tristan when he said that Sweden was far from here, it was right that for sure. And she was sometimes sad about it, to leave her father like that.
'' Yes it is, I miss it very much.'' The Swedish girl sighted for a moment. Sofia would love to meet people from Sweden, boys were better but if there would be a Swedish girl it would also be nice, she could talk in her own language than.

Next year her brother Gabriel would join her here on Hogwarts, that would be nice to have one of her siblings with her. But Gabriel was sometimes irritating he was always trying to be the best in everything and that was exhausting. '' Thanks! I've practiced a lot with my Uncle.. Swedish and English are the only two, I can speak.'' she said smiling to Tristan. He was really a sweet boy and she hoped that he would think of her positive too. Tristan was from New Zealand so he was from around here, the weather was nice. Sunny most of the time she heard and saw in her first days. '' Yes, it is a big change. What are your thoughts about Hogwarts?'' The blonde understood what Tristan said, Sofia had to get used to everything too. She wasn't really fund of some dormmates from Gryffindor. But she hoped that she would make many friends soon, to have some boys around her would be lovely.

Tristan noticed Sofia looking at other people at the table and couldn't help but wonder if she regretted sitting next to him. He knew he wasn't the most interesting person, especially since he knew nothing about magic or this world. Though, maybe that was interesting in its own way? He could only hope so. "That's too bad, but the holidays will be here before you know it." He hoped so, at least. As much as he enjoyed being here, he did miss his parents quite a lot. He'd sent them some letters but it wasn't the same. Besides, he sort of suspected they didn't really enjoy having owls come to their house to deliver them every time.

She told him she could only speak English and Swedish but that still seemed like a lot to him. She asked him about his thoughts on Hogwarts and he shrugged. "It's ...different. I really have to get used to everything all over again. Moving portraits, moving staircases, ghosts... It almost feels like a dream sometimes." He hoped she wouldn't judge him for not knowing about all that. "I didn't know magic existed before I got my letter." He wasn't sure why he admitted it out loud, but this girl seemed nice.

It was a nice move to sit next to Tristan. Sofia was just impulsive with boys. She didn't thought clearly most of the time and just did things because she liked it. But she was glad that she met Tristan this way. '' That is right, I don't hate it here so that helps. And I don't really miss my brother, he is a troublemaker. So that helps.. '' she said smiling ofcourse it was a joke. But there was some truth into it, her brother was so difficult to handle so she hoped that her father was doing fine by himself. After their mothers death Gabriel was very aggresive and mean towards his father and Sofia had to help her father with calming Gabriel down. He was just so angry about his mothers death and that made Sofia sad. She knew why Gabriel acted the way he did, but she found it heartbreaking for her dad. He was grieving over his wife and Gabriel was just yelling and being mean to him, so that didn't helped. But she was sure when Gabriel would join Hogwarts next year, that he would find his place around here and do the thing he likes the most: compete to others.

Sofia understood what Tristan said so she nodded when he spoke the way he did. But when she thought about it and when he said that he didn't knew magic before he got his letter, that ment? He was a muggleborn, but Sofia didn't mind. She just found that attractive, that ment he was different. But she wasn't gonna be mean to him because of his blood, it was a nice change to help him with his journey of learning magic. '' Wow! How facinating. I mean, I've never met a muggleborn you call it that way. You are not different than us, we all have to learn magic. I've been raised with it, because my mother is- uh was a witch..'' It was still hard to talk about her mother out loud, because she had to speak like that she wasn't here anymore. '' So, your parents are muggles? Do you have any siblings also?'' she asked moving the subject to his family, so that she could hold her tears inside.

Tristan was glad Sofia had picked him to sit next to, he wondered if they could be friends. He had never been the best at making friends, and he got the feeling Sofia was a lot more social than he generally was. "I don't hate it here either." He said quickly. "In fact, I actually sort of love it here." He had expected to be more homesick, but he wasn't. The only negativity came from constantly worrying if he was standing out too much by being Muggle Born. He did miss his parents a bit, but not enough to make him really sad. He wondered for a moment if that was weird but then shrugged it off.

He was glad this girl accepted him for being Muggle Born, he didn't quite have a good grip on the general opinion at this school yet. Most people seemed accepting, but he still had a sense that not everyone would be as understanding. He felt a bit embarrassed but nodded gratefully. "Thanks." He noticed her small slip up about her mother and gave her a sympathetic look. He didn't want to force her to talk about it with a stranger, so he didn't comment on it. Instead he answered her questions. "Yes, they're both m..muggles." He said, faltering on the word a bit. It was hard to get used to. "And no siblings, no." He added.

Tristan seemed so cute, he really looked like a boy were you could chat with and he would really listen to you. Sofia really wanted to have Tristan around her, so that was what she was gonna do. Tristan mentioned that he kinda loved it at her and Sofia could agree. She didn't hate the place, but it was too soon to love it already. Ofcourse it looked amazing and most of the people she had met were lovely. '' It does really feel like a second home.'' The only negative thing was that she missed her dad, she just had a hard time with leaving him. It would be nice for him when all his children went to Hogwarts. It was very busy at home always, especially Gabriel was a loud one.

The fact that Tristan was a muggleborn only facanated Sofia, she never really had met one and Tristan didn't seemed different than the most boys. He had no sister and brothers and Sofia couldn't imagine how that will be. '' Oh I wonder how that will be. I have one brother Gabriel he is coming to Hogwarts next year and two younger sisters. I love them but sometimes not.'' Sofia had some fights with her siblings just as every other child, but she didn't want to miss them also. Tristan was super cute, he faltering on the words sometimes and he had beautiful eyes. '' You are very kind, I love to see you around more.'' Sofia smiled at the boy, she was a happy girl right now.

Sofia was easy to talk to, even if Tristan sort of feared they would run out of things to talk too sooner rather than later. He hoped they could meet again during classes, it would be nice to have a friend in a different house. He was starting to understand how Hogwarts worked, and it felt like a smart move to know people in all four houses. He was glad she agreed that it was nice here and nodded when she compared it to a second home.

He could tell the girl was interested in him being a muggle born, but she didn't ask him any invasive questions. It felt nice, to be able to share who he was without either ridicule or too much interest. She told him about her siblings, which sound like a lot to Tristan. "That must be odd. And you know they'll all come to Hogwarts?" He asked, wondering what it would be like.

It was nice to talk to Tristan. He was a good listener and asked some things back. That seemed like he was interested in her and that was a nice thought. Sofia liked it at the Hufflepuf table, most of them were nice. She didn't cared she was with them right now. The whole concept was making friends right? And the houses weren't there to keep everyone separated. Sofia was interested in muggles, but especially in their dance jobs and performances. The Swedish blonde really wanted to visit the muggle world, her father never really spoke much about it. When Tristan said the thing about her siblings she laughed. '' Yes, they all come to Hogwarts. And well my whole family does. I have a big family, but some parts of my family live in England. My uncle said that this school was a very good one, and well my father listened.'' Back in Sweden you have Durmstrang close, but Sofia didn't liked that school so much. Both of her parents went to that school, but she wasn't very excited about the stories they told them. It was easier with siblings around you so Sofia didn't mind that they would join her at Hogwarts. As long as they didn't do anything to embarrasse her at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back