OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn was doing a good job with her lessons. She liked the latest History of Magic lesson and Charms was going well too. The rest of the classes he followed were in second semester so the blonde had plenty of time. She was busy with working for her future and lately she got an idea while spending time with Flavio and now she wanted to try it out. She was going to ask Amber and perhaps Noemie if things went well to help her out if they liked it. So the blonde was busy in the Conglomerated Arts Room with different headbands and flowers she had brought along from the garden. She sat there and there were students passing by and than the blonde smiled at them. She spend a lot of time here because she could design clothes with her drawingbook and match it on the mannequins. As Evelyn was in her zone with putting the roses on her headband she tried on the result. She looked into the mirror and smiled, it was nice and could be matched with different dresses and other pieces of clothes.

Fleur headed into the Conglomerated Arts Room after spending sometime after classes doing all the homework. It meant she'd have the rest of her time free from work and could find a friend to spend time with. She wondered what Riley was up to but she wasn't very attached to the boy yet, she just found it nice having a guy to hang around with. Most of the girls she knew could be annoying and guys were easier to spend time with. Walking in she noticed Evelyn Manning doing an arts and craft project. She glanced over but decided to ignore the girl for the moment. She was still offended that last year she hadn't been on the girl's best dressed list. Of course, it seemed like the only girls who were on the list Evelyn knew. Fleur knew that even if she didn't make the best dressed list that the designer clothes she wore often set her above most of her classmates. Her robes for school had even been custom made by the boy in her house, Rory's family. A lot of her family's dress robes came from them, they made wonderful clothing. But even so she found it hard to connect with Rory, it put him a few classes below her which made things weird and awkward if she ever had to approach him now. Shaking her head she glanced back towards Evelyn it seemed like she was making some sort of crown with flowers. "Aren't flower crowns for the happy hippie Wild Patch?" She asked the Gryffindor thinking Evelyn wasn't the sort to be in the club. Fleur didn't think there was anything wrong with the club but if they were meant to be a club centered on Herbology they shouldn't be going around making time capsules and not doing anything related to Herbology.

Evelyn was always happy to invent something new, she wanted to be special and do stuff that someone would never forget. She had to find a balance with that, because she didn't want to cause any trouble with the Professors since the blonde was doing a great job in classes. She was proud of herself and how far she came already. And time was flying on hogwarts, she didn't want it to be over yet. But she had a few years ahead of her still. Evelyn looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, she had to make these things fashionable if this wasn't gonna be a succes she had to think of something else creative. It was important to draw attention so she could have a succesfull career in her future in fashion. The blonde walked back to the place where she did all of her work and noticed a girl coming in. She had a famillar face, the blonde had an idea that she was in some of her lessons but she didn't knew her name or in which house she was. As the blonde turned around to go back to work again she tried to make another headband. Suddenly she heard someone talking and turned around and noticed it was for her. Evelyn smiled at the girl when she said the flower crowns were for happy hippie wild patch. '' I guess so, but I am designing something else. Headbands with flowers added to it. You can match it with different pieces of clothes. '' The blonde said friendly in response. It did sound unkind to the Wild Patch what the girl said, but Evelyn had nothing against them. She liked flowers too, but herbology stuff was disgusting. The blonde observed the girl for a moment and noticed her outfit, it was not bad. But she had a amazing bag. '' I love your bag! I'm Evelyn by the way. You are in my classes right? We never really have met. '' The blonde pointed at a chair beside her, this girl seemed interesting.

Fleur was surprised with Evelyn's response, she hadn't known that anyone at the school was into fashion design. "Oh, well that's cool," she said to the Gryffindor. The teen turned so she could more easily see Evelyn sitting across the room from her. She had to admit Evelyn always did look nice whenever she wasn't wearing the dull school uniforms. It made her wonder if the girl was designing other items of clothing and if she ever wore anything she designed. Fleur would never do that, she loved drawing but she never did create things that she'd wear. She wasn't quite that creative. "Oh thanks it's a McQueen, vintage at this point," Fleur responded looking down at her bright orange bag, she liked it and the space it offered inside. "Yes we are, I'm Fleur," she said replying back towards the girl. She smiled as Evelyn pointed towards a chair next to her, moving over towards it and sitting down. "Pink and green would be a good combination for that," Fleur said looking at the girl's head at the crown she had just made. "So what made you want to make that anyway?" Fleur asked as she pulled out her drawing pad and charcoal.

Evelyn was glad the girl walked in, she always loved meeting new people. She was still suprised of how much people she didn't knew yet from her year. Most of them she knew already but there were fews she didn't and she wanted to change that. Social contacts were always good to have did her father told her. She smiled when the girl gave a compliment. She listened as the girl said it was a McQueen bag. Evelyn would have said which brand it was too, she the blonde smiled. '' Love it! Vintage is cool.'' Evelyn said with a smile. The girl introduced herself as Fleur and the blonde was glad to have met the girl. She seemed to have a good sense of what to wear and beside Noemie and Amber it would be amazing to have someone else who loved fashion. '' Nice to meet you Fleur. Do you like fashion too? I'm gonna write some piece in the Hogwarts Monthly. I'm not sure if I'm gonna write something about the flowercrowns or headbands or how you can pimp your robes and still be fashionable. '' The blonde was just throwing some idea's and talking to someone and discuss things seem to help. Evelyn smiled as Fleur went sitting next to her. She said pink and green would be a good combination and the blonde looked at the headband and to Fleur again. '' Yeah they are! You can match it with a lot. Sometimes you just have to dare to do something else. '' Evelyn admired people who tried to be different with clothes. The result was important always, it still had to look good ofcourse. Evelyn looked at Fleur as she pulled out her drawing pad.'' Well I was outside and run into Flavio and he made a flower crown. Suddenly I thought why not put the flowers on a headband. It is more clean for your hair to have the band between them and it could look nice. I just want to leave something you know at this school. I'm working on my future in the fashion you could say. And this is just a small piece.'' The blonde explained to the girl. She was curious at the Slytherin and wanted to know more of her. She left her drawingbook and the flowers and headbands for a moment and looked at the girl. '' So what do you like to do? And where do you come from?'' the blonde asked with a smile.

Fleur nodded to Evelyn as she complimented her bag, she liked this one but she had another locked in her trunk that was her favorite bag of the moment. She found them a lot more useful to put things in with their many pockets and more fashionable than a simple shoulder backpack. "Fashion is wonderful, I'm lucky parents both come from good lines in England and are able to afford to buy me nice pieces. Otherwise, well I'm not sure what I would wear," Fleur said not aware it might offend Evelyn. She often didn't think about what if others didn't have money in their family, Fleur was used to the way she was and freely spoke of her parent's money. "Although I do have a job now at the Quill shop since they want me to have some sort of work experience," Fleur said with a roll of her eyes. She was looking forward to the Quill shop, always enjoying writing and of course drawing with ink, but having to help people in the shop would be something that was new to the girl who was used to have servants. Fleur was glad Evelyn agreed with her about the colors, they were certainly her favorite colors. She was surprised to hear Evelyn talk about the Ravenclaw boy as her inspiration, it seemed like an odd thing for the boy to have been making himself alone. She didn't know him personally but she did often see him hanging out Rory a slytherin in their year and then also a bunch of the Hufflepuff girls. She couldn't tell if the girl's were hanging around him because they were all interested in him sort of like fans following a famous person or if they were all just friends. She thought it odd the boy seemed to have a lot of friends that were girls. It always made her wonder if Flavio was homosexual. She didn't think there was anything wrong with him if he was but she thought it would make sense on how he seemed to connect easily with the females in their year. She also was the sort of person who grouped people into stereotypes and Flavio hit a lot of the stereotypical attributes for the homosexuals of the world. "Is he, you know, not straight? I don't talk to him much but I kind of get that vibe from him?" She asked Evelyn carefully. "I don't think there is anything wrong with being such a person," she continued just to make sure the girl knew that she pro-whatever you wanted to be interested in. Fleur glanced down at her favorite drawing pad and back towards the Gryffindor. "I like to write, so that leads to the Quill Shop and I draw things and people," Fleur said turning in her seat towards the Gryffindor. "If you don't mind, I could draw you. You have excellent features and you could continue working I just like drawing from a real reference and not just memory."

Evelyn took a close look at Fleur again and had a feeling she might really like this girl. She didn't understand why she didn't stood out before to her, but still there were so many faces around this school. She smiled as the girl spoke about fashion and the fact she came from England and her family. '' The same for me. I don't have limitations so can choose what I want. But I'm sure you can look nice too with less. Fashion and looking good is a talent I believe. Still I would never trade my life right now. '' she said with a smile to Fleur. It seems that their lifes were a bit of the same in some ways. And the girl came from England she now knew. '' So your from England I presume?'' she said to make sure it was still recent. She was a bit suprised to hear the girl had a job at the Quill shop, it seemed kinda boring to Evelyn. She didn't have to work from her parents. The blonde wouldn't mind to work, although she wanted to work in clothes store or something. Something she liked to do, she knew Rory worked at Ollivanders and that didn't seem something for the blonde too. '' What do you need to do at Quill shop?'' the blonde didn't want to offend the girl with saying if it was boring, so she let that part out.

Evelyn looked even more suprised by the next thing Fleur said about Flavio. She never really thought about it that way and the girl didn't ment it bad she knew. Evelyn had to laugh about it a little later. '' Never thought of it that way. He is very sweet, don't know him that well but he is a friend of my friend so that is how I know him mostly. He has a lot of female friends indeed. But my frie- uh I mean Lucas does have that too and he is very straight.'' the blonde didn't saw Lucas as her friend right now. Not as her enemy too, just someone she knew once. It was hard to think like that, and sometimes Evelyn thought she was lying to herself but it was just how she felt right now how much she hated it. Fleur was someone who said what was on her mind Evelyn noticed and she liked those people. She hated it when someone would pretend to be something else or lie to her, just like Lucas did. Evelyn nodded when the girl said what she liked to do, that made sense why she worked at Quill shop. Evelyn her blue eyes started to shine when Fleur said she could draw her. Nobody really asked such a thing to her before but she felt honered. '' Well thanks. I would be honered. I'm curious at the result, so go ahead! We can chat some more when you are drawing. '' The blonde said with a smile to the snake.

Fleur was surprised at how nice she thought Evelyn was, she was willing to let go of her anger for not making the best dressed list the previous year. Any case, she figured being nice to the writer would get up high up on the list if she ever did one again. Fleur wasn't very vain but she wanted to look good and be acknowledge for her efforts. She found the Gryffindor's thought to be interesting, they had pretty similar life styles being able to choose their clothing. Fleur wished her younger cousins would pick up on fashion and be more interesting, but she would basically be in her last year but the time the girls were in school. They were too young to care about fashion right now, just dolls. "Oh, yes we are still in England. Wonderful country really, however I am glad I came here and not Hogwarts Scotland. Far more interesting and diverse people here," Fleur responded with a smile to Evelyn. "You sound, Scandinavian? Is that correct," she asked trying to pick out the girl's accent. "I'm not sure, this upcoming break will be my first go at the job," Fleur said in response. She thought the job would be fun, she liked to write and she also like using ink for drawing so it would be nice to get the chance to possibly try out all the inks the store offered and get a discount on them.

Her eyebrows raised listening to Evelyn talk about her friend, Flavio. She had the feeling that him and Rory would make a nice couple if they were interested in that type of relationship. "Oh I've heard rumors about Lucas, dating a girl in your house, Myrtle or something? I've seen him around and he does seem straight, Flavio I wasn't sure about. I don't want to assume anything of course, but if I ever happen to talk with him I don't want to insult him and his choices either, he is cute. Well, really I don't think our year has any boys that aren't cute in their own way," Fleur said with a laugh, sad that the girl didn't know anything about Flavio's interests. Either way she thought it would make a funny story, having girls chasing after him yet he likes boys. Getting to work on sketching out Evelyn's face was a nice time to appreciate the beauty the girl had without seeming as though she was into girls herself. She thought girls were pretty but Fleur knew she'd want to date just guys. "So you're dating the son of your Head of House, right? Noah, I've seen him around the common room," Fleur said looking up with a smile on her face. She didn't want to seem as though she was prying, but she was. She hadn't dated anyone and none of the girls she talked to her her own house had dated yet either. Fleur was sure Riley would ask her to the Yule Ball but she wasn't too sure on if he wanted to date her or not.

Evelyn liked the conversation with Fleur and saw a good friendship ahead of her. She was curious at the person Fleur and now knew she liked to be dressed well too. She was glad that someone thought like that too. Ofcourse Amber and Noemie her good friends did that too, but Fleur would fit too. She smiled as the girl said she liked the diverse people, she thought like that too. '' Oh! England is lovely. I love London I visit it with my dad often.'' She smiled at the girl and was wondering where she came from in England. It was a big country so could be anything. '' The diverse people is amazing indeed. Couldn't agree more.'' She said while smiling brighter. Fleur seemed like a very nice girl and different than you would first think. The blonde was suprised Fleur noticed her accent. She was used to it and didn't noticed it was still so around but it was normal, because she grew up in Denmark the first years of her life. And both of her parents were born in Denmark. '' Yes indeed! I'm born in Denmark and both of my parents are. I moved when I was four years to New Zealand.'' she said with a smile. She was fine with living in New Zealand but loved visiting Denmark everytime.

She frowned when Fleur said about Lucas and Merrill, she had to laugh about Fleur when she said Myrtle. '' She is called Merrill, but they broke up glady. Lucas was my best friend, but now we are not anymore..'' the blonde said a bit sad. She still tried to be strong but she hated lying so she wouldn't lie about the fact she missed Lucas, no matter how angry she was on him. '' Yes indeed. Do you like something right now? I'm very straight to the point so don't freak out about that.'' The blonde was curious and explained a bit how she was so she could prepare herself. She had to laugh a bit about herself, she said anything that was on her mind. But Fleur seemed like that kinda way too. '' Yes I am! Noah he is in your house. We are dating for almost a year now.'' Everyone knew he was the son of her head of house or something. She didn't mind but Kingsley was clear that she would be professional around the school to her and nothing more. She was glad she got an inventation to meet her husband though and the rest of the family.

Fleur smiled as Evelyn talked about her country. She had been to London often enough to know where all the good places to shop were, but they never went often enough to really enjoy the city. Fleur loved the muggle city and all the clothing shops it had to offer and she would often compare Obsidian Harbour to be a poor imitation of the magical city inside of London. While Obsidian Harbour was much more open and cleaner, something about knowing you were hiding behind magic in such a large city was more appealing. She was also glad Evelyn shared her views about their school. Her eldest sister had first come here many years ago but quickly transferred to Beauxbatons. Fleur wanted to stick it out and was glad she hadn't been a Ravenclaw as she pinned it to the house why her sister would want to leave such an amazing school. Now Hudson was here and he was also a Ravenclaw, she wondered if the house would also drive him to switch schools. "I don't recall ever going to Denmark before but danish suits you, you seem like you'd blend in well there but also stand out in your fashion," Fleur said with a smile.

"Oh! Ahahaha," Fleur laughed as Evelyn corrected her about the Gryffindor's name. She was also glad it didn't seem like she was offended by getting the girl's name wrong, in fact quite the opposite. "Boys, they are dumb. You shouldn't let this past friendship hold you down," Fleur said unsure what else to say. Her and Evelyn weren't best friends yet, she couldn't offer more to say on the manner not knowing how Evelyn would react to her words. While, normally she'd offer to pull some sort of big prank on the boy, Evelyn might want to keep a friendship with him and not get rid of him forever. Fleur decided she would stay out of it, currently there was only one Gryffindor that really matter to her and she wasn't sure who he was friend's with. "Oh, there's someone on my mind. I'm not certain about what he is thinking though. We went to the Halloween Feast together as friends of course and again we are going to go to the Yule Ball together. I can't tell if he likes me enough to date or if he just wants to be friend, I suppose I should ask him," Fleur said staring off towards the door thinking about Riley and what he might be doing. She talked with him a few times after classes and they managed to hang out and talk more about the current Quidditch standings and discuss going to the Yule Ball together. But, Fleur couldn't tell if it was a date or just a friend thing, the ball. "Yes, yes. I know Noah. Not well of course! But, yes he is quite the quiet type. Is he that way around you as well? I've hardly ever heard him speak before," Fleur said with a laugh. Quiet guys intimidated her as she never knew what they were thinking, that was something she liked about Riley however. He had a mystery around him, sure they managed conversations just fine between the two of them but whenever she saw him around with people who were meant to be his friends she thought he seemed more on the quiet side compared to others.

Evelyn had a feeling like she knew Fleur already some time. The conversations they had and how easy and nice it felt was strange. But also amazing, and she knew she had made another friend. Evelyn had made quiet some friends around the school and the previous years and she was glad with it. She hated being alone. When Fleur talked about Denmark and how it suited her she smiled. She didn't lived there for long but it always felt like her home. '' Thanks! Denmark is beautiful and the fashion is great you should come visit it once.'' It was nice of Fleur to compliment her in this way, it seemed like they had a lot in common and she couldn't wait to get to know her more. She was in the same house as Noah and her brother so that was nice. She was wondering if Fleur knew her brother. She smiled as Fleur had to laugh about the Gryffindor name. She was in that way funny, but it was a accident. '' I also have a twin brother his name is Espen and he is in Slytherin too. But he has put himself on the background for the past years.'' she said to let Fleur know more about her family. '' Do you have siblings?'' she asked out of curiousity. She agreed with Fleur on this and had to think about her conversation with Amber about this. '' You are right. They can be really dumb, but I really like them too.'' she admidded, because she was always honest. The thing Fleur said seems like something Amber could say and that made her smile. Fleur could become a great friend she thought. '' Who is it? I'm curious if I know him. You should ask him! Just go for it.'' If Evelyn had to give some advice it would also be to just ask straight away. If she wanted to know something she just asked, so simple was that for her. But she was aware that some people thought of that as difficult or scary. '' He can be quiet sometimes. But he is the sweetest boy ever. He forgot to send a rose with valentines day and instead of that he gave me a whole bouquet on the dance. We talk a lot together, but because he is the son of he doesn't want to be in the spotlight so much. Because he is already his whole life. '' Evelyn understood pretty well how Noah must be feeling and she respected that. She liked him very much and started to love him a little. It became more serious every time.

Fleur was enjoying this conversation with Evelyn and it also was giving her a chance to draw someone up close, and with their permission. A lot of the drawings in her sketch-book were of her housemates and classmates but they didn't know she had drawn them. She did a lot of drawings sitting in the Student Lounge, a lot of people came in to hang out with friends and hardly noticed her in there drawing. She had to think about her brother before remembering who he was. "Oh right, I've seen him around, mostly for meals at the table," Fleur said thinking of Evelyn's brother as the guy in her year with the lighter blonde hair. "My real siblings are all older than me and go to Beauxbatons, though most have already graduated. My Aunt and Uncle died last year in an accident, and my parents adopted my cousins. So they want us to call each other siblings, but they are annoying. The oldest is a first year in Ravenclaw, Hudson. He's really weird, but he can sit still long enough for me to draw him unlike the other two," she said flipping the pages of her book to a drawing she had done of Hudson a while back.

Fleur laughed as Evelyn agreed with her about boys, but it seemed like the Gryffindor was really bothered by this friendship she had Lucas, though Fleur did not know Lucas very well so she couldn't say if he was equally upset or not. "Riley Wespurt," Fleur admitted fearing her face was turning into a light shade of pink as she did. For some reason she didn't mind admitting who she was interested in to Evelyn, even though this was the first time she was properly hanging out with the girl. She sat back in her chair and flipped her pages back to the drawing she was doing of Evelyn. Fleur wasn't sure if she really had the guts to ask Riley herself, she was hoping he would ask her. After all, she had made the move about the Halloween Feast, that they should go together for that. The Slytherin girl was surprised to hear Noah was still just a quiet guy. She did find it interesting this little background of the guy, it made her wonder if they'd all be able to hang out together doing their own things one day, Evelyn making something arty and fashion related and Fleur drawing while Noah does whatever he does in his own free time. She thought it could be fun and maybe she's also have a boy to bring, if it were Riley he'd just read Quidditch magazines. She was hoping next year he would tryout for the team, after all his parents shouldn't be able to control him while he is away at school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back