Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Arranging the final throw pillow on the sofa and she was done. She smiled as she looked at the living room of their house. Their new house. Hers and Xavier's. Cozy and homey, perfect for the couple. It was the morning after they moved in and the pair woke up early to get things organized. They first thought it was impossible for them to get the house but it seemed their savings made the cut. The two has saved separately over the years in Hogwarts and when they pooled all of them on the night of Valentines, they were surprised of what they had. Laughing inwardly, the Ravenclaw moved to the kitchen to help the man with whatever he was doing.

Xavier was happy with how things were in his life, he was engaged with the love of his life, and to top it off they managed to find a house together which wasn’t easy, considering house searching had never been a favourite thing of his to do. His family had moved houses two or three times in his life, but the young man had never actually done it himself until now. There was so much to do, and they’d decided to get up early the first day so that the more than could be done for the house, the sooner it would be completely finished. He smiled as Alexis entered the kitchen and he gave her a quick kiss before continuing to unpack the box of kitchen equipment and putting them in the drawers and cupboards. After a good hour or so of them doing this, Xavier checked his watch and his eyes widened slightly. "Oh, look at the time. I’ve got to run, sweetheart, I’m meeting a few artists today, to hopefully start the project I was telling you about," he told her, referring to some local musicians he’d met a few days back, and after he’d got talking with them he had asked to meet with them again, they could have some good potential for a band, maybe. But he wanted to hear how they played together first and today was going to be just that, some auditions and jams, to see if there was something there.

Alexis blushed as she leaned into the kiss before reaching for a box to help. Four years of dating and already engaged yet she still blushed whenever he did that. She turned back to the task at hand. They could use magic but the fun and excitement was in the process. An hour or so later, everything was put in their respective places and the pair was finally able to take a breather. When Xavier told her he would be meeting some people, she nodded before making a move for her bag and set of keys. "Can you drop me off at your house? I'd love to spend time with Sam while you're out, if that is okay." With music as their passion, it was no surprise when her fiancé decided to make a career of it and she was proud of him.

Xavier saw Alexis move to grab her stuff and he looked at her quizzically for a moment, until she asked if she could spend some time with his sister. He smiled at his fiancée, she was really sweet. "That sounds like a great idea, honey. I’ll drop you off," he confirmed, and grabbed his set of house keys, as well as the car ones. He preferred to use the muggle vehicle as opposed to apparating, it was somewhat safer in Xavier’s opinion. "And I’ll meet you there when I’m done with work."

godmod approved
Alexis smiled in response, checking if her phone and wallet were in her bag. They left the house, making sure it was locked and drove the way to Xavier's house. She was glad she took some time before starting her auror training. She wanted to spend some time with Xavier and his sister. The drive was not that long and finally reached the house. Xavier stopped in to say hello to his father before kissing her goodbye. He was running a bit late so the Ravenclaw had to jokingly shoo him away.
After being told that Sam was in her bedroom, Alexis quietly made her way upstairs and knocked on the door. She wondered if the Slytherin saw the car outside when they arrived. "Knock, knock.", she called out.

Sam had been spending the past couple of weeks making herself as busy as possible, any distractions were welcome. She had sort of been in denial about the pregnancy at first, and still was at times, not wanting to believe that she was going to be graduating school with a child growing inside of her. No, the child would have been born already. She was only seventeen, even though she was of-age. It didn't seem right, and Sam had a lot of resentment towards Zennon. The pair could have avoided that entire night if he had just broken up with her sooner. It still hurt whenever she thought about what happened. The slytherin heard a knock and a voice call from outside, and she paused writing in her journal...why was she even bothering anymore? to see who it had been. A postman, some kind of delivery, or her brother, perhaps? But when she opened the door, the blonde found Alexis standing there and she forced a smile on her face. "Hi," she greeted, giving her a quick hug before she made way for the other girl to enter. "Come in."

Alexis shifted on her feet as she waited for the door to open, already thinking what they could do for the whole afternoon. Just as she thought of baking some cake and preparing dinner for the family since she would be waiting for Xavier here, the door opened from the other side. "Sam, hi!" She returned the hug before stepping inside. If she had noticed the forced smile, she would have said something. However, the Ravenclaw was kind of excited for what she was about to propose to the girl. "What are you up to these days? Xav will be back later after some meetings."

Sam couldn’t resist the real smile that formed on her face as Alexis greeted her and entered, her cheerful persona was radiating off of her and it was contagious. She seemed excited for some other reason though. Sam took a few moments to think about how much she should say, after all anything she told Alexis was bound to reach Xavier’s ears in no time. And, he would becoming here later. She nodded. "That’s fine, he mentioned starting a potential band to me the other day?" she asked, completely avoiding her question because she didn’t want to lie to her and say that she hadn’t been up to much.​

Alexis plopped down on one of the chairs, setting her bag on the vanity table. She nodded at what Sam said. "He'll be hearing some people sing all day. I'd love to go with him but the idea of cooking dinner with you sounds more appealing." The Ravenclaw must admit she was not really good at it but after practicing some recipes with her sister-in-law, she had gotten more confident. Louise was an amazing housewife, something Achim loved about her and who she looked up to these days. "What are you up to these days, Sam?", she asked with a playful look, hinting that she would not budge until the Slytherin told her.

Last edited:
Sam sat down on the chair next to Alexis, glad to be able to have some sort of distraction. In the form of her brother’s fiancée but still a good one. She smiled at her words, Xavier really was just going out there and making stuff happen. "I hope they’re good singers, for his sake," she said with a small chuckle, imagining having to hear good and bad voices all day. She wasn’t so sure she’d be able to handle it. But then again, the Slytherin was no musician. "Yes, please, cooking sounds like a dream right now," she said. "Did you have anything specific in mind?" Sam knew Alexis and as expected she would not be swayed into not asking that question. She was quite the stubborn girl. "Actually, not much..." she said, before letting out a sigh. It was now or never. And what better person to tell it to than her soon-to-be sister-in-law. "Around a month ago, on my birthday...my boyfriend and I, we broke up." She glanced down at her hands, and took a deep breath. "We were celebrating our birthdays, and things escalated, and then...right after, he wanted to end things. And a couple of weeks later..." she hesitated. "I found out that I’m going to have a baby."

Alexis chuckled at Sam's response. She had heard the sample tape the guys sent in and she must admit they had potential. That was why Xavier set a date to meet them and hear them live. "They got potential from the sample tape we listened to. Xav will just have to see how good they are when it comes to live performances." She trusted her fiancé when it came to his passion, after all, he was more talented than her in that department. She already went over the recipe book Louise lent her and found a few. "We could start with some steak and some veggies. What do you want to eat? How about your dad? Anything he might like or dessert perhaps?" She asked her input since she would be helping her with it.
At the sigh Sam let out, Alexis braced herself for some revelation. That sigh was clearly not a good sign. Then she began to tell her. From Zennon, to her birthday which she remembered Xav and she had not given their present yet. The Ravenclaw wanted to find something the girl could use for many years to come. She kept her face calm as she found out something happened between the two. It was fine if only the boy did not go through with it if he wanted to end it. Then, things got intense. "You're... pregnant?", her voice in a surprise, thankfully, she managed to keep her voice down. She glanced at Sam's still flat tummy. "Does your dad know? Alex?" She did not bother including Xavier's name for it was obvious. Xav would tell her if something big came up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back