Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Panromantic Homosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Elm Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Elio was glad to have found a friend in the Ravenclaw. It was a bittersweet given that she would soon be graduating, but Elio was still glad they'd met and shared their love for music before it was too late. Hoping that he knew where he'd be able to find the older girl, he was searching the usual places including the Conglomerated Arts room. "Kramer?" he poked his head into the room. Isla was in here more than he ever was, but his sister had spoken to Alexis in here before too so many she was taking a break from the rest of the school down here.

With all the roses delivered and hours before the dance, Alexis took a break in the Arts room despite the revisions calling her. Fingers playing on the ivory keys of the piano, she was playing another version of 'Why Don't We' which reminded her of Elio when they first met. Too bad, they only had the second semester to hang out but the Ravenclaw surely promise to write him and meet him whenever she could. The Ravenclaw had reached the chorus when she heard a familiar voice called out. "Zephyr!", she replied even before tunring to see who called her. She turned and surely enough, she saw Elio poke his head inside. She gave him a bright smile.

Elio grinned at the Ravenclaw when his eyes landed on her. “I knew you’d be in here!” He said a little pleased with himself and his accurate skills of deduction. “You hiding from everyone?” He asked, walking into the room and joining Alexis, leaning on a nearby table. The Gryffindor didn’t blame her if she was, it was like a zoo at the school today with the number of students rushing around. Once he was done with his roses he couldn’t wait to just get back to his common room.

Alexis chuckled, watching Elio entered the room. "How did you even know?", she asked jokingly, her fingers slowing down to a stop. "I...might be hiding.", she slowly said, remembering the roses she received. Of the four roses she got, only Sully's cheered her up. The color was like a joke from the Gryffindor. Sure, Josh's note was normal between them but given the rose color and the kiss they had had back in their sixth year, Alexis did not know what to think of it. Then, there were yellow roses. Anonymously sent, they had notes implying disagreement of her recently engaged status. "I thought I could get away for a while from all these.", she sighed sadly, glancing back at the door where Elio just passed through. They could hear the excitement of the rose deliveries outside. A contrast to the peaceful space they both shared.

Elio wasn’t sure if that was a joke question, some people he knew just seemed to gravitate towards a place like this, one they could be creative and have time to themselves. “Are they not want you were hoping for?” He asked, glancing down to see the number of roses. She seemed to have a few and a variety, how could that be bad? “I mean I have another one for you but if you don’t want it..?” He asked, not handing it over yet in case it wasn’t what she wanted right now.

Alexis shook her head. She did not know why but she felt comfortable with Elio. He was like a brother and a friend rolled into one. "The roses were pretty but the notes were quite upsetting." Remembering Sully's note, she added. "Aside from one. The one from Sully made me laugh", she chuckled. The one from Joshua confused her even more. When Elio said he had another one for her but hesitant to give it, she smiled gratefully. "You're the best, Zephyr." She straightened up and smiled. "Let's get this over with. How bad it could get, right?"

Elio frowned, taking a seat next to the Ravenclaw. “That’s hardly fair. Why would anyone hide a bad message in their rose, it’s meant to be a fun day,” he asked, wondering if the notes were signed or they were just hiding behind their fake flower mask. Elio handed over the last rose, watching for her reaction. Why would anyone want to send the seventh year bad notes anyway? Plus it wasn’t like it was just the one that wasn’t good. Alexis may have tried to grin her way through it, but the Gryffindor wasn’t buying that there wasn’t more to it.

Hey, congratulations on the engagement. May you be as happy as you are now.

Yvette

Alexis leaned on Elio's shoulder the moment he sat down beside her. "Let's... leave them be." She sighed again. She took the rose which was a pink one, smiling at it briefly before setting it on the piano keys. She then straightened up as she took the note, letting out a deep breath. She opened it and read it. The note was...good. But she could not believe her eyes at who sent it. She read it again and could not help the tears that fell from her eyes.

Elio wasn't totally convinced by Alexis telling him to leave them be. If they were bad enough that she'd come away from everyone to hide then they couldn't have been great. As he watched her read the last rose though, he saw the tears that fell down her cheeks. "Hey Alex, what is it?" he said concerned, trying to adjust himself so that he could talk to her properly. He didn't know her that well since they'd not been friends for long, but he found it usually easy to talk to people including the Ravenclaw, and he didn't like to see anyone upset.

Alexis shook her head. Wiping her tears, she smiled. "Nothing. This is the best so far.",handing the note to Elio. "and you are the one who brough it to me." She picked up the pink rose with a renewed smile. "Yvette...I mever expected her to send me one. Not even a yellow rose.", she explained.

As Elio took the note he looked over it, although it raised more questions than it answered. "Then.. why are you crying?" he asked, a little unsure why Alexis felt badly if it was a good rose, unless he'd mistook them for happy tears. He also didn't have a clue who Yvette was, but now wasn't the time. "What were your other notes?" he pushed, wanting to help her.

Alexis chuckled, sniffling. "Happy tears, silly." She played a short melody, happy tune that is when Elio asked her about the other notes. She still had them in the pocket while the roses, even the crushed one was on top of the piano. Pulling them out, she arranged them, placing Joshua's note last before passing them to the Gryffindor. "See for yourself."

Last edited:
Elio was suddenly a lot more relieved when Alexis told him it was happy tears, "Oh, good then," he didn't want to have to make a third enemy this year. He took the notes, piecing things together, and a frown appeared on his forehead, "Someone has seriously tried to tell you this anonymously with roses? How cowardly is that?" He said, reading Josh's last. He didn't know if they were the same person, but if anyone had questions or concerns wasn't it just best to ask?

Alexis shook her head, shrugging. "I don't know. This one," pointing to Joshua's note,"is from Joshua. He is my best friend." She wondered if Elio had read the gossip column. "Although, I am confused why he sent this note with this." She picked up the red rose. "We always say that to each other but never with a red rose. I sent mine in pink and yellow." She did not expect she would be experiencing this on her last year.

Elio glanced down to the roses, and it was obvious that Alexis was worried about the colour of it. "I.. wouldn't over think it." he said honestly, thinking back to those red ones he'd gotten. "Red doesn't have to mean he's in love with you. I send red to my best friends," the Gryffindor added, hoping that it would make sense and be the type of answer that would reassure her rather than raise more questions.

Alexis slowly nodded although she did not seem reassured. After all, it was her red roses that caused Joshua to kiss her last year. But then again, she did not know what was going Joshua's mind and only the Ravenclaw could tell her that. "I guess you're right, Zephyr.", giving Elio a smile. "Maybe I should just ask him myself right?"

Elio shrugged a little, "You could if you really want to," he would have trusted that he knew someone enough to tell what it meant, although if he had any doubts there would only be one way to know for sure. "Are you.. engaged?" he asked. Elio hadn't really pushed to find out, it wasn't like it was expected for a seventh year to be.

Alexis nodded, finally decided to ask Joshua. Probably after she talked to Xavier. She wanted to know what he thought now that they were engaged. At that thought, Elio asked her the question. Since he had read the notes, there was no denying. "Uh huh. Since last Yule Ball." She could not help the hint of a smile that appeared on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back