Never gonna happen

She frowned as the boy ran over to a pretty girl and hugged her. "Hi.." She said shyly, groups scared her.

She ignored Jarrod and introduced herself. "You must be... Oh wait, i don't know. I'm Angela."

Angelic walke through Obsidian Harbor wearing a dress and cardigan. It was a hand-me-down from her cousin, Anamaria, but Ana had a way of keeping clothes in perfect condition.
Angelica had been out shopping all day and needed to find somewhere to sit down. Ang only had one bag as she had been mostly window shopping as she seriously needed to get a raise in her allowance.
As Angelica turned a corner, she saw her brother. She hugged im back when he wrapped his arms round her. Angie started to explain where she had been all day when she heard a voice next to them. When she turned round, Ang saw a girl who looked a bit older than the two of them.
Jerrod didn't seem to be acting very pleasantly with this girl. No shock there. Is he ever going to make a friend by himself?? Angie looked at te girl when she introduced herself as Angela. "Our names may be similar but we seem to have a completely different effect on my brother. What did you do to him to make him look like he's just woken from the dead??"

She frowned when the girl blamed her for her brother. "I-I..." Angela had never told on anyone for being mean to her, not since her brother. she looked at the ground. "I was being a bit mean to him. Sorry, it's not completely my fault." She wondered if she'd have bruising in the morning, being an anemic had that affect; where the lightest hit, in playful notion, could bruise her.

"H-he didn't do anything." She stuttered still looking down.

Angelica looked her brother in the eyes. "Ha ha. You are so funny. I'll del with you at home." She turned to Angela My name's Angelica and, knowing my brother like I do, he probably hasn't told you his name. He's called Jerrod."

She smiled at Jerrod, which was apparently what the cold hearted boy's name was. "It's nice to meat you both. Looks like you've been shopping!" Angela said excitedly.

She smiled. That was kind of shopping to her. "What did ya buy. I mean, if you don't mind me asking." She kept her eyes to the ground, rubbing her wrists nervously.

Sh elooked at the clothing, then down at her old cloths. Compared to the dress she wore, those cloths were gods. "i love those cloths. You know, i could take you shopping, i have some money." She said smiling. She was almost always this nice to a girl who had a cute brother. She visibly slapped her head. 'eww, he's not cute!' She thought. 'I must have hit my head.'

"I'd love to but I'd better not. My dad can get really moody if we don't get back in time for certain stuff at home. It was nice meeting you though." Angelica put the clothes back in the bag and walked away with her brothe in tow.

Angela watched curiously after them. She wondered how they could be so different, and be so alike in her own eyes. She shrugged, speaking of the time, she was late for an important lesson, so she also left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back