Never gonna happen

"It means, I can see why people have called you names so much." He smirked

She glared and bopped him upside the head, though not very hard. "Hey kid, learn respect for your peers. Where do you get off acting like a d0uch3 to everyone who isn't like you! It's people like you that are ruining the freakin' world!"

Jerrod did the same thing to Angela. "Thank **** for that. If that wasn't true, the world would be even more of a mess than it already is. It would mean that people like you were ruining it and that wuld just make the world hell."

Angela snapped and jumped on the kid, trying to get them to both fall over. "You little prick!"

Jerrod knocked the girl to the floor and put his knee ontop of her chest. He then grabbed hold of her wrists and pinned them to the floor. Compared to his brothers and cousins, this girl was a piece of cake. "Told you so."

Angela wasn't suprised when he was able to pin her easily, but she smiled slightly. The knee on her chest hurt and knocked hewr smile away, but when he pinned her wrist, she shouted the first thing that came to mind. "Get off! RAPE!"

She struggled a bit under him. A bit afraid. "Then why haven't you gotten off of me?" She asked, her light lime eyes staring into his icy ones. She searched for a soul in them, there had to be one.

She frowned a bit thinking. She was going to do the one thing that always seemed to surprise people.

((Forgive me please))

She leaned up and kissed him in attempt to make him fall over.

(Haha. That's great. :D )

Jerrod jumped up off the girl and started rubbing his mouth. He turned to the girl with an icier look than he had before. "You'll pay for that." Jerrod walked up to her ready to punch her in the face.

Her heart beat fast, it had worked. He jumped off and she launched herself up off the ground. When he came closer she grabbed his wrist. "Oh calm down, it was just to get you off me. Not like i snogged you or anything."

She said with a weak smile. in truth she wanted to wash her mouth out, but she was gonna make it seem like it didn't matter. She stared him down, looking right in his face.

She rolled her eyes. "That's absolutely adorable." She said with a grin. "So i know why your acting like this. It was your first. Ickl boy had his first kiss, from a girl who accused him of rape!" She grinned and stuck her tongue.

She giggled and looked down. For being a jerk, he was very, very funny. "You know, you're alright."

"Well yeah, because you didn't succeed." She smiled. "And i may be a freak, but at least I'm no drone."

"You are so mean!" She exclaimed.

"It is when you are mean to me!" She exclaimed. She smiled though.

"I guess you are welcome."

"Good." Out of the corner of his eye, Jerrod saw his sister walk round the corner. He ran over to her and hugged her. "Hey, sis. Where've you been??" While he was listening to his sister's reply, he stared at the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back