Never gonna happen

Jerrod Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
14.5" walnut with essence of vampire blood
Jerrod walked through Obsidian Harbor with a scowl on his face. He was not happy. His dad had woken him up with freezingcold water three mornings running now. What is his problem?? Jerrod couldn't understand why he had to get up so early when he didn't do anything all day.
He had got up this morning and been told that Angelica had gone to this Harbor place. His brothers had told him that it was quite cool here. He din't see why. Walking around being surrounded by a bunch of wierdo strangers was not cool.
JD turned a corner and thought he saw his sister but his moment of happiness was gone when it turned out it was jst another girl with jet black hair. He leant against a wall of the shop nearest to him disappointed. Where could she be?? He thought he might as well wait here for her to walk past.

Angela was in a good mood today. She had done some jogging and photography earlier that morning, and on top of that, school would be starting soon. Out of habit, after taking her shower, she walked to the harbor, wondering if anyone interesting was going to be there. As she walked around she noticed a lot of strangers giving her second glances. It was normal for Angela to be started at, seeings how She wore a not so typical pink dress. However, among the on lookers, she felt and icy shiver spread through her. She looked and found the pair of eyes that had caused that. The boy was blond with the iciest eyes she had ever seen. She took a breath and approached him, maybe he was actually nice.

"H-hi." She said shyly, not really looking at him.

Jerrod heard someone talk. He thought they sounded close so he turned and saw the girl he mistook for his sister. "You talking to me??" Jerrod stared at the girl who was just slightly taller than him. "Who do you think you are??"

"Well i be Angela Marion, so i guess that's who i think i am!" She said with a playful grin. "And who are you?"

Jerrod stared at the girl with disbelief, his icy blue eyes turning red. "If you seriously tink I'm going to utter a single letter of my nam to you, you've got another thing coming to you girl." Jerrod was unsociable enough with boys but he was worse with girls. Mainly because had had five brothers and only one sister.

She grinned even wider, her nose crinkling in what most people thought, was a cute way. "Aw that's so cute! So if you don't say your name can i call you shorty?"

"Because i can still see it!" She said, patting his head.

She glared a bit. "One, no i wont. Two, my hands are clean, and awesome!" She said showing her manicure off.

Her eye twitched in anger and she repeated in her mind that she wasn't gonna hit him. "Watch it, shorty." She said angrily.

"Bite me." She commented, her eyes narrowing.

"You want to bet!" She asked loudly.

She glared and got right next to his face. "Nice try, you little perv."

"A little. You tried to get me to kiss you and completely failed." She said pulling away, still close to his face.

"Yeah yeha, keep telling yourself that." She said smiling wide at the boy, he was quite cute after all.

She pouted a fake pout and looked down. "Darn, so i guess i'm not pretty." Even though he was a kid, she was sure he would still follow through with expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back