Never gonna happen

She frowned even more, looking up through her long eye-lashes. Her black hair blew in the wind, whipping up and away from her pale skin.

She frowned. "So I'm not cute at all?"

She gave him a push. "Yeah right. Girls are better then guys!"

Jerrodscowed and replied "I never said eithr of them were better because they're equal." Having a sister that he loved loads made Jerrod hate it whn people were sexist. "All said wastha girls weren't cute. Boys aren't either. The world's full of ugly people." He had always hated the world but no one had worked out a reason why. He had a family that oved him and he got enough attention. JD was also a smart boy. He just acted odd.

She rolled her eyes. "It was sarcasm kid." She commented. "You know, a rhetorical comment that doesn't mean what it sounds like. Geese and crackers." She said pronouncing it Geese, instead of Jeese. "Lighten up a bit, ya'know?"

"Anyone who knows me, knows I don't lighten up for anyone except my family." Jerrod had been that way for as long as he could remember. He just hated being sociable with people that hadn't been introducd to him by a member of his family.

She slanted her eyes. "Ligten up or else i'll... i'll hug you to oblivion." She said goofily. She was really goofy today, but she didn't know why. She hadn't had anything like sugar, it was just her mindset.

"You'd hit a girl? And here i thought you were a gentlemen." She stepped closer to him, just to freak him out a bit.

seh smiled. "Haha, why so jumpy?" She asked. "Listen kid i aint gonna molest you or nothin'." She said with a serious look on her face.

She frowned a bit. Was she really that ugly? And besides, why was this id so mean, she's only been nice to him. She stayed silent.

"Weasel-face." She muttered under her breath. She hated people who couldn't lighten up.

"Yeah and a rat-faced toad is better then being a web-footed, frog breathed, mouse!" She said smiling a bit.

"I could say your face. That's a pretty bad one." She said holding back a grin.

"Do you know the meaning of the word insult because you're not acting like you do." Jerrod hadspent most of his life in his garden or his bedroom reading. It was one of the only things he found interesting that could pass the time.

"No i know the meaning. It's just i've been called every name in the book, in more languages then you can count to. They don't bother me." Seh said with a shrug. Of course it was a lie, some insults did bother her quite a bit.

"What's that supposed to mean squirt!?" She asked loudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back