Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader was nervous, for the first time in a long time, when it came to the yuleball. Most of the time he was too stressed to feel anything else, but he wasn't too stressed, he wasn’t sleeping well, but it was no where to the degree that he had experienced it once being. It wasn’t too bad. However, the issue was more that he was going to this with Goku, and though he was so looking forward to sharing this night with him, he was nervous. It would be very open and he intended to hold Goku’s hand. He intended to kiss the boy on the cheek, maybe the lips. He intended to slow dance with him. Vader wanted everything that he’d done with his old girlfriends, because he wanted a proper, good relationship. Vader had come a little earlier to the yuleball, though he’d task Ajax with taking pictures, Vader still wanted to get a few. But when he knew Goku would be arriving he stopped taking pictures and moved towards the hall’s entrance, nervously waiting for his date.

Jigoku Arai made sure he was dressed appropriately, noticing that the blue in his hair was fading. He did not mind it so much. He knew that Vegeta would keep his for a while, until he felt that Elsie's memory was honored enough. Goku ascended the stairs from the dungeons so that he could meet up with Vader. It did not take long before he found the Gryffindor prefect. It was awesome and almost euphoric that Vader was willing to step out of his comfort zone. He approached the prefect and gave a small bow. "Whenever you are ready, Vader." Goku gave a smile toward the handsome Gryffindor.

Seeing Goku made a furious blush appear on his cheeks. He thought it was just insane that Goku still liked him, that someone like Goku could like him. He gave a shy expression to him as he bowed and nodded. Vader didn’t move for a moment as if decided and then reached forward and took Goku’s hand in his. ”You look really handsome, Goku,” his voice tentative but the words were genuine. He leaned in and very lightly pressed a kiss to Goku’s lips. He felt more confident with every movement and every gesture. The kiss was quick but it made him want more. ”I gave most of my duties to my intern, so we can dance?” he said. He had danced with the girl’s he’d dated, but it had been stress inducing, he had always been more concerned with getting back to work. Not with Goku though. He wanted to enjoy it with him.

This time, when Vader held his hand, he did not let go. It was very nice, for a change. Even the small peck. It was teasing the sixth year. "So, that means that you are mine for the majority of the evening," Goku shamelessly flirted. Goku was going to savor each and every moment like a treasure. Goku had waited long enough, and though he was willing to wait longer if need be. Goku nodded about dancing, and led the boy out to the dance floor. This was the first time that Goku ever danced with anyone, but it wasn't that he was terrible. Thanks to his training, he had quick reflexes and fluid movements. "You know, this is a perfect night. Coming here, your duties are on your intern, and you inviting me."

Vader blushed lightly at Goku’s words, but that was truly what he had done. He had made sure he would have the time for him. The time to just spend with him, because if Vader had leant anything and wanted anything, it was time to just be with someone he cared about. He knew he was probably lightly vibrating, trying to kep his nerves and stress at bay. But he met Goku’s gaze and held it as they began to dance. He felt like Goku was far better at it than he was, but he was smiling lightly. It was nice, ”I wanted it to be good,” he said with a little smile. ”You deserve to have a good night, not one where you'd be waiting around for me,” He told him, with a surety in his tone. He didn’t want Goku to have a bad night. ”Plus, I thought that if we have one good night, then afterwards you might want to make us official, when I ask if you do,”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back