OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
Desert Ironwood with a core of pheonix feather 15.3"
banner1.png

C L A R I C E J A N E H E R R I N G T O N

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cLARICE JANE HERRINGTON IS ELEVEN YEARS YOUNG.
SHE WAS RAISED BY HER MUGGLE, SOCIALITE, MOTHER, WITH TWO OLDER BROTHERS. HER FATHER IS A WEALTHY BUSINESS MAN, WHO CO-OWNS A MUGGLE STORE WITH HIS WIFE, AND A WIZARDING STORE BY HIMSELF AS HE HAS A STRONG NOSE FOR BUSINESS. CLARICE IS INTELLIGENT AND ATHLETIC, SHE WAS TAUGHT ALL KINDS OF SPORTS FROM ONE OF HER OLDER BROTHERS, DESPITE HER MOTHER'S PLEADING AND CONSTANT NAGGING TO DRESS MORE LIKE A YOUNG LADY. THIS YOUNG WITCH IS A FUTURE GRYFFINDOR, FOR REASONS THAT SHE WILL LEARN OVER THE YEARS.

banner2.png

CLARICE HAS A HARD TIME MAKING FRIENDS, BUT IS LOYAL AND TRUSTING TO EACH ONE SHE GAINS. SHE DOES HAVE MORE MALE FRIENDS THEN FEMALE, BECAUSE OF HER ATHLETISM, BUT THERE ARE TIMES WHEN SHE DOES NOT FEEL LIKE REBELLING AND WANTS TO BE A GIRL, BUT SHE NEVER SHOWS THIS TO HER MOTHER. IT IS A COMMON MISCONCEPTION THAT SHE IS A KNOW-IT-ALL WHEN SHE LIKES THINGS DONE PROPERLY, ALWAYS HAS, ALWAYS WILL, SO THOSE THAT DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS WILL BE EASIEST FOR HER TO BEFRIEND. CURRENTLY SHE HAS ONE CLOSE/BEST FRIEND, THAT WILL BE MOVED UNDER A DIFFERENT HEADING WHEN SHE IS OLDER, SO SHE IS OPEN TO BEST FRIENDS.

banner3.png

CLARICE RARELY DISLIKES ANYONE, BUT PEOPLE FIND REASONS TO DISLIKE HER WITH EASE. SHE HAS A JEALOUS STREAK THAT SHE HAS NOT YET DISCOVERED, BUT WILL SOON ENOUGH. ONLY WHEN SOMEONE IS THE SLIMIEST OF THE SLIMIEST WILL SHE HATE THEM, BUT UNTIL THEN SHE WILL JUST BE DEFENSIVE AND SNIPPY TOWARDS THEM, OR BETTER YET ACTING AS IF SHE DOES NOT CARE.

banner4.png

CLARA WILL ONLY HAVE ONE TRUE LOVE [DURING HER HOGWARTS YEARS], SO PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS, BUT I AM WILLING TO HAVE PEOPLE CRUSH ON HER WHEN SHE GETS OLDER, NOW IT WOULD NOT BE LIKELY BECAUSE SHE IS NOT IN HER ATTRACTIVE STATE YET. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HER HAVING CRUSHES THAT END BADLY BUT I DON'T WANT HER TO BE PLAYED AT ALL, SORRY MATES.

banner5.png

I DID NOT MAKE THIS TEMPLATE, AND I DON'T CLAIM TO
THE LYRIC BARS HAVE LYRICS FROM MARIAH CARRY​
<i>
</i>

Anastacia is very athletic and sporty. She will probably get on quite well with your character as well.
She doesn't make friends easily, mostly because she is unsure of the language half the times and other times because she takes a while to get the courage to speak to people. :p Best friends??
She may even influence Clarice to wear more girly stuff as Ana is rarely seen wearing trousers. ;)

</FONT>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
sIOBHAN _______
COULD YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC WITH WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF CLARICE AND WHAT SIOBHAN IS LIKE? PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
aNASTACIA IVANOVICH
I LIKE THE IDEA OF CLARICE HAVING A GIRLY FRIEND, SO IN HER OLDER YEARS SHE HAS SOMEONE TO GO FOR BOY ADVICE, SOMEONE TO DRAG HER TO THE YULE BALLS AFTER DRESSING HER UP IN DRESSES AND THE SORT. SO I WILL SAY YES, BEST FRIENDS, OUT OF CURIOUSITY WHAT HOUSE DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING HER BE IN?

<FONT font="Georgia">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

BUMP
<i>
</i>

I have an unsorted Lily Fossil, who could be an enemy, maybe a friend.

She's fashion centralised, and mean. She can be nice at times, but she has to be in a good mood. She loves dance and knows she is the best at it.

I also have Imogen, she could maybe someone Clara could look up to, when she joins hogwarts.

Imogen is very kind and hard working. She is a true Gryffindor and is very friendly towards everyone.

</FONT>
<i>
</i>
lILY FOSSIL
I SAW THAT LILY AND BENSON DO NOT GET ALONG, AND CLARICE IS HIS BEST FRIEND, WOULD LILY BE BITTER TO HER ABOUT THAT? CLARA DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF THE INTERESTS THAT LILY HAS SO I'M NOT SURE WHAT THEY WOULD BOND OVER SO I THINK ENEMY WOULD BE MORE LIKELY.

<i>
</i>
iMOGEN DAY
MAYBE IMOGEN AND CLARICE COULD BE ROOMMATES WHEN SHE IS SORTED AND WITHOUT REALIZING IT SHE COULD BE IMOGEN'S ADVOCATE AND LOOK UP TO HER.

<FONT font="Georgia">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
<i>
</i>

Enemy would be good for Lily/Livia and Clara. I can see them being enemies more than friends.
Shall we start a RP?

Roommates would be good too. I'll PM you when you've been sorted so we can arrange it.

Hey!
I am not sure if this is my place or not but heres a plot suggestion. [You don't have to go with it or anything, just a suggestion]

Well Lily and Benson don't get along now but maybe in the future there could be a relationship there? It wouldn't be at all serious. But since Clara and Benson are going to eventually end up together [ :wub: ] by Benson going out with Lily that could be a reason to hate her? :r :lol:

As I said before, you guys don't have to go with this its just a suggestion :cool: .

</FONT>
<i>
</i>

bENSON THACKER and lILY FOSSIL
I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS IDEA A LOT. I WAS THINKING OF SUGGESTING IT LATER ON, BUT I WASN'T SURE WHO WITH, SO IF LILY IS WILLING WE COULD DO THIS.

<i>
</i>

Okay, I like this, though, Lily and Benson are enemies right now. But I like this idea a lot.

Lily is up for it.

</FONT>
<i>
</i>

bENSON THACKER and lILY FOSSIL
THIS IS GREAT, LILY DO YOU STILL WANT TO ROLEPLAY CLARICE AND LILY DISLIKING EACH OTHER ALREADY, SHE WILL JUST HATE HER MORE WHEN SHE AND BENSON GET TOGETHER.

<i>
</i>

Well, why don't we wait till the new year when they are both sorted, and have it in the school?
Because I think it would be better if they already hated each other before the Lily and Benson thing.

Hi, I have Rubie Silverfox (Emi's little sister). She could be a friend or best friend? She also got into Gryffindor, she can be a little girly, and a bit of a flirt. But she's really nice and fun to be with (and a little mischevious at times), plus she loves flying and quidditch.

</FONT>
<i>
</i>

rUBIE SILVERFOX
I FEEL, FOR CLARICE'S PERSONALITY, SHE ALREADY HAS A FAIR AMOUNT OF FRIENDS AND AS RUBIE IS MISCHIEVOUS THEY MIGHT NOT GET A LONG [CLARA IS A STICKLER FOR THE RULES]. SO MAYBE AN ACQUAINTANCE OR A ONE-SIDED DISLIKE ON RUBIE'S PART OF CLARA BEING SUCH A KNOW-IT-ALL.

<i>
</i>

sIOBHAN ___
COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER? WHAT IS HER PERSONALITY? HER PET PEEVES, ETC, ETC. THANK YOU.

<i>
</i>

lILY FOSSIL
THAT WOULD BE GREAT. WE'LL BE IN TOUCH AT THAT TIME, I ASSUME BECAUSE I'M QUITE EXCITED FOR THIS GRADUAL PLOT.

<i>
</i>

Sure. Siobhan is a big athletics fan and loves to be active. She's pretty easy going and likes for everyone to get along and everything to be fair. She'll listen to most things that's she's told, except if it really bothers her or she finds it unjust. She comes from a smaller family, but wizarding... very loyal toher friends, especially close ones, and is always there for a shoulder to cry/lean on...does that help?

Okay, we can see how they get along if you want, or just not bother.

Don't worry Rubie isn't as mischevious as Emi, infact she is only mischevious when in the mood to be.

We could try the one sided dis-like maybe depending on how they get along.

</FONT>
<i>
</i>

sIOBHAN MCGOWEN
HOW ABOUT JUST AN ACQUAINTANCE?

<i>
</i>

rUBIE SILVERFOX
HOW ABOUT RUBIE DISLIKES CLARICE FOR THE ONE-SIDED DISLIKE? BECAUSE HOW I MADE MY CHARACTER, SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PRETTY DISLIKED BY MOST AND BEING AT HNZ SHOULD NOT CHANGE THIS.

<i>
</i>

Ok, so lets make it Rubie finds her annoying cause she so smart, like a bit of a show off. But by the 7th year, Rubie could have grown up, more mature and everything, and they can call each other friends?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back