Need Someone's Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hello! How is everyone doing! The school year has almost come to an end! But I need some help with some plotting! So I have a character named Alexander Rogers, who is going to be in his third year this new coming school year. Alexander found out before he was going to Hogwarts, he was a half-blood, and he never knew he was part or is a wizard, due to the fact that his father left him and his mother.

In Alexander's third year, I'm thinking to develop him more, and have Alex start looking for his father. In that sense. This is where you guys come in lol! So, one part of this, is that I was thinking that Alex could have a friend or someone to help him look for his father in a sense, so he isn't looking for his father alone.

The second thing i need help is, is that I am looking for someone to roleplay as his father. it would mean a lot if someone could play as him. I have a small idea of reasons why he left, but I am hoping that in Alex's second half of his third year finds his father and they meet and interact in someway!

If you think you'd like to do this, please don't be afraid to DM me!

Thanks, Maria <3​

Oh, I think we've discussed Ryan potentially helping Alexander out in a previous PD and never got around the to thread oops (I've even still got a note for it in my tracker ruhroh 😬 ) If you'd like to give that another try, I'm still happy to! Ryan fancies himself something as a P.I. so it wouldn't take any convincing to get him to help.

Oh, I think we've discussed Ryan potentially helping Alexander out in a previous PD and never got around the to thread oops (I've even still got a note for it in my tracker ruhroh 😬 ) If you'd like to give that another try, I'm still happy to! Ryan fancies himself something as a P.I. so it wouldn't take any convincing to get him to help.

Oh, yes, we did, didn't we! - I'm still quite happy to do that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back