Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
With a pair of ear headbands, a black tail and her nose painted black with some whiskers added, the professor was quite pleased with the quick black cat costume she was pulling off. It had been ages since she'd participated in the event, but she was eager to enjoy some snacks and good music today. After waiting in the long snack line, Cyndi now had a plate of treats and so she moved off to the side to stand near a tall table and enjoy them. Sitting today, with her tail moving to and fro would not be easy. Tapping her foot to the beat of the popular song, Professor Kingsley picked up a pumpkin pasty and took a bite.

Elvera made her way to the great hall. It was the Halloween feast a night that she always enjoyed. She had spent the day with her mum aunt and cousin celebrating Morgan and gwens birthdays. But now she was on ball supervised duty. She dressed in a long Victorian style dress of hers that she hadn’t warn for years. In fact she was surprised that it still fit her. She set her makeup in a slightly gothic style and added some angel wings. It wasn’t a hard costume. But she had been to many Halloween feasts before. She looked around. At the moment it seemed like everyone was behaving themselves. She looked around and did a lap of the hall. Picking up a plate of food before she saw Cyndi near the wall. good evening Cyndi. How are your enjoying the festivities? she asked.

( wheeee I had to go firsttt)

Claire was always excited for the feasts. She liked to dress up but mostly was just satisfied with her pink clothes. It was who she was and how people could see her. It was an happy colour and not so hospital directly. She had dressed up as an fairy and she was glad with her costume. And walked to the Great Hall. It was decorated nicely as always and she smiled. Seeing people having fun, made her having one as well. The woman took some drink and an cupcake and walked to some spot she saw a woman sitting. When she got closer she noticed Professor Kingsley. Claire was still learning names sometimes there were a lot but she was sure this was the head of house of the Gryffindors she had been seeing a lot in the Hospital Wing. She than also noticed another woman who she didn't knew yet. She found an spot close to Professor Kingsley and smiled. '' Hello ladies. What an lovely evening isn't it? Everyone is hagving a good time it seems.'' The blonde woman said with an smile and took an sip of her drink. She didn't knew if the two womans had already been knowing who she was so she smiled. '' I'm Claire. Sorry to ask but I'm terrible at names what were yours again?'' The blonde than asked with an smile.

Professor Kingsley was glad to not spend too much time alone before she was joined by two of her colleagues. One she didn't know much, other than from seeing her in the Great Hall and around the castle on occasion. Cyndi knew she was a nurse but little more than that, so she was happy when the woman introduced herself. It would save any awkwardness that might've come. The other colleague was quite familiar to her.

Cyndi smiled at them both. "I'm having a lovely time. It is" she answered them both before taking a sip of her black juice. "Cyndi...Kingsley. Nice to meet you" she stated easily. "Katherine always comes up with such fun ideas for this event" she added. Halloween had always been one of her favorite holidays. She liked being spooked and the tricks that came with the treats. " Any plans to join the costume contest?" she added with a grin.

((So sorry. I read the open tag but didn't see the open after tag. I will skidaddle out so that you can continue with whatever plot you had planned. I hope it wasn't too much of an interruption.))

Elvera saw a pink fairly approach them. she had seen the lady around a couple of times but knew she wasn't a professor and hadnt seen her in the library which left her most likely to be in the hospital wing. it was not a part of the school she frequented often as she would rather use her and morgans tea and herbs to help what mild ailments she experienced. "Good to meet you clare, I'm Elvera" she said. before taking a mouthful of her pumpkin pastie. as cyndi asked about the feast she shook her head. she had been to enough feasts now that she didnt really try that hard with a costume. it was more of a token. "No, I will leave the costume to the kids, it is unfair to them if they lose to a professor's fabulous costume" she said joking at the end as her costume while striking from a distance was not very creative and would be unlikely to win any competition.
her eyes scanned over the students and fell on a couple of older students arguing on the other side of the hall. "sorry, i had better make a move. as much as i would like to stay and chat i think some presence may be needed over near the games" she said looking at the other ladies. "It was nice to meet you clare, and I know we keep saying it but you really should come over for a cup of tea cyndi. it has been far to long since we last caught up properly" she said. sure she saw her friend and co-worker i the hall most days but with so many students and other professors around it was hardly a proper catch up.

( No worries Mia! The more the merrier!)

Claire was looking at both of the womans and smiled. She was usually to be found in the Hospital Wing obviously and it wasn't like there were a lot of professors all of the time. Although her colleague seemed to be spending some time with that handsome Herbology man. Claire smiled to Kingsley. Glad she was enjoying herself. And she looked at the woman's black cat costume. Cyndi her name was and Claire would try to remember that. '' Nice to meet you Cyndi and Elvera.'' Claire than said with an smile. The blonde woman than looked at Cyndi. '' Also Head of House from Gryffindor, Right?'' Claire than asked the woman. She had been seeing a lot of young Gryffindors in the hospital wing. They were so full of life and she always had an weak spot for them. Although the woman had been to Beauxbatons she had learned and read about the houses on this school before she came here. The woman than took another sip of her drink. '' I don't think I make an chance with my costume. The children are way more creative.'' Claire than said with an smile agreeing with Elvera. She nodded at Elvera who seemed to be needed. But it was good to get to know more people.

Cyndi chuckled at Elvera's comment. "That would be pretty unfair" she agreed. She was sad to see the want leave so quickly but nodded her head at her suggestion they catch up for tea. "Yes! I think I might've seen us on the schedule together for patrols but if not, I'll come up next week." She smiled as Elvera headed off before turning her attention to the nurse. "Yes, I know you've helped put together quite a few of my house" she sighed, an amused look on her face as she shook her head a little. "So thank you." The woman took another sip of her drink, not noticing that it had been made to temporarily stain her teeth black. " How are you liking it here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back