Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Zennon had been weary of heading back to the courtyard all semester. After what had happened here the last time, he thought he'd never enjoy it again, but he didn't want to be that person. He liked the courtyard and was sure he could happily spend time out here studying by himself. It wouldn't have been the first time and honestly, he almost felt like the incident had been a challenge of sorts and Zennon did so like a challenge, especially one that basically dared him to return to the scene of a crime, which is what he considered this to be. Rolling his eyes at the silliness of his situation, Zennon sat on one of the benches and pulled out some of his History of Magic homework, an appropriate place to read this, he thought, since no one at the revolution seemed to know what a history book was, let alone having read one. It was a shame really, history was such an interesting subject. It was like humans knew that they needed to learn from the past or something, if only the people that were so happy to include muggles thought that. Zennon obviously wasn't around at the time of the witch trials, but he knew, as he thought most did, that muggles still did not treat magic with the reverence that it should be treated, nor did a lot of wizards or witches today though, so he supposed that wasn't really a surprise.

Since the protest that seemed to have happened, Daisy hadn't been back to the Courtyard. Not on purpose; she just hadn't found a reason to, or found herself too busy running around doing anything but homework. The Sixth Year had no idea how she was going to manage NEWTs, but she figured she got through OWLs, so she'll just keep going with what she was doing. Daisy found she learnt all she needed to know in class and that homework was tedious and stupid, so she did the bare minimum. Care of Magical Creatures was the only thing she had a lot of interest for, but even then she wasn't planning on working with magical creatures once she left.
Jogging through the courtyard, Daisy saw a young boy sitting down and doing homework. Well, it was his lucky day! She was going to help him not to do his homework, since he obviously didn't know any better yet. She remembered one of the first times she met one of her favorite people, he was hiding and throwing rocks at people. Daisy smiled and began her quest to find as many small rocks as she could, gathering them all to a perfect vantage point. She was hidden behind a bench, which wasn't the best hiding spot but she didn't care about being spotted - her dad always said that was her weak point in her attacks. "Homework sucks!" Daisy called, throwing one rock towards the boy and ducking behind the bench again, giggles escaping. She didn't actually want to hit the boy, so she aimed the rock to just by his feet. Daisy hoped he would accept the challenge, and not get upset that she was throwing things at him.

Zennon flicked through a couple of pages and scribbled notes in the columns when he heard a shuffling sound. He looked up and blinked when he saw a girl crouched behind on of the benches. What was she doing? It became obvious when she threw a rock at him and Zennon had barely enough time to cover himself with his text book, though it appeared unnecessary as it landed harmlessly at his feet. He stood up and dropped his book to the side. "Hey! You almost hit me!" Shouldn't she know better? She was clearly older than him. He didn't think she could be throwing rocks at people, as much fun as it probably was, he had homework to do! "You're not going to keep doing that are you?" he asked, though, he glanced down at the rock at his feet and smirked. "Alright, I'll bite, but you have to charm these to be soft before you throw them, I won't go easy on you!" He said, waking over to her and handing her the rock. "You're old enough to know how to do that right? Can we transfigure them into something softer?"

Daisy cackled when the boy cried that she almost hit him, before picking up another one, getting ready to attack again. He asked if she was going to keep doing it, and in reply, Daisy threw another one by him. No more homework! The young boy started to walk over to her, and she scoffed when he said she had to charm them to make them soft, but she stood up anyway. "Laaaame." She sang out in response, then giggled. At least her plan had worked, and he was no longer doing his homework, which was even MORE lame! "Don't need to transfigure anything my dear child, this one is super easy." Daisy lied, taking out her wand, and pointed it at at rock, clearly stating "Soft-ify!" The the rock didn't change in shape or form, Daisy grinned at the boy, pretending it had become soft. The Gryffindor girl picked it up and threw it at the boy's head. "Better?" She asked him.

As much as he wanted to dislike this older girl, there was something about her that made him want to actually join her. It was annoying and he wished it would go away, but he really wanted to throw rocks at her, or with her, hard to tell. "Okay, so I might only be a first year, but I know a real spell when I hear one and that is totally not a real spell." He said, crossing his arms. Who did she think she was? He lived around magic his whole life. It seemed silly to believe that she would think something like that would actually convince. "But fine, if you wanna play it this way, I'm not telling you to duck." He bent down to find a rock to throw at her in return. He scurried behind the bench as he threw it over his shoulder grinning at her. "You missed!"

Daisy rolled her eyes when the boy told her he knew it wasn't a real spell. Luckily, he quickly redeemed his not-being-fun qualities by deciding that he was going to play. And he wasn't going to tell her to duck! Even better! She laughed as he said that she missed, pulling her tongue, before easily dodging his rock. "You can do better than that!" Daisy called back, scurrying from her home base to find some more rocks at the next one over. "What's your name?!" She shouted across to him, before throwing three more rocks at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back