Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio had decided to come as a slightly different costume, he’d let his hair grow out slightly and had bought an old second hand jacket while in Italy over the break, thinking he could use it for just that. He’d come as Napoleon. He knew it wasn’t the most obvious of costumes but the jacket seemed to him to be enough of a give away about that fact. He walked into the great hall and glanced about excitedly, he wanted to meet up with some friends if he could, hang out with some cool people and just have fun. He bounced his way over to the snack table and grabbed a few pieces before continuing on his journey to find either a friend, a future friend or just something to do.

Lucas was stoked about his new costume, and hoped to have some fun in it at the Halloween dance. He headed into the Great Hall, looking around excitedly at all the decorations and all the people around. He hesitated to decide if he should go to the big tent or look for someone first. Then he decided that snacks were the first priority, so he headed over to the snack table. He spotted Lumio there, which made him grin and made his heart speed up a bit, as it lately tended to do around the Gryffindor. "Hi!" He said excitedly. "Cool party, right? What are you dressed as?" He asked, as he wasn't sure.

Lumio knew the voice that spoke to him, "Hey Lucas! Cool costume!" he said, looking at the boy's costume, it was a little more obvious to him who he was that perhaps who Lumio was. "I'm Napoleon!" he said with some bravado in his voice. "He's a long dead muggle guy who used to rule France," he told Lucas, unsure as to how well versed Lucas was in his European history. He knew everyone in different areas got different localised history. "Are you a specific type of dragon?" he asked.

Lucas grinned proudly as Lumio said he had a cool costume. It meant a lot coming from him, as Lumio was always pretty cool. Lucas blinked when Lumio said who he was, then frowned a bit and tilted his head, trying to see it. "Doesn't he have like, a big... hat?" He asked, trying to remember what the person looked like. But he had never been very good at history. "Can you speak French?" He then asked, curious as to why he had picked the costume. At the question about his own costume, Lucas just shrugged. "I doubt it, it's a muggle costume. I'm just a generic blue dragon." He said with a slight smile.

Lumio gave a little nod and a shrug, "Usually but I couldn't find a good one, so just the jacket!" he brushed down the jacket as he said it. He shook his head at the question, "No, but I can speak Italian and Napoleon could speak Italian, and he was born on the Island that both me and my brother get our names from, so close enough," Lumio laughed lightly. He looked at the costume, "Maybe there's a dragon that looks like that, I'm taking care of magical creatures, I'll ask the professor if you want?" he knew it would be a bit pointless, so after the fact, but still. "it's cool though, dragons seem pretty cool." he was repeating himself a little but he just finished his snack and motioned to the bobbing for apples station "Do you wanna bob for apples?"

Lucas nodded when the boy said he'd just gone for the jacket because he couldn't find a hat. He guessed that made sense. He was surprised to hear Napoleon was born on an island he was named after, but that was also pretty cool. What was even more cool was that he could speak italian. "Wow, awesome." He said. "Can you say something in Italian?" He then asked, curious to hear it. He faltered a bit as Lumio brought up Care of Magical Creatures. "Well, uh. I take it too." He said a little sheepishly, feeling a bit sad the boy hadn't remembered him from class. "We could ask together?" At the next suggestion, Lucas nodded immediately. "Sure!"

Lumio nodded, "My name is Lumio and your name is Lucas, and we're friends!" he said in quick Italian, he knew his italian family would pick up on an accent, one that faded the more time he spent around them, but he liked to think to most it was near flawless italian. "Oh you do?" he said, admittedly he hadn't noticed him in the class, but perhaps that was because Lumio was too focused on the lesson and then immediately getting out of it to notice someone else in the class. "Let's!" he said, asking with Lucas could be good, at least it would make sure that Lumio did it. He looked to the bobbing for apple as lucas agreed to it and began walking over, "Do you wanna go first?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back