My name is Jade Fletcher. I'm new.

Jade Fletcher

Hi everyone reading this, if anyone is. My name is Jade and so is my character's. I'm not very creative. Anyways, i'd like to find some people who would like to RP with me. I'm new at this site but i've RPed before and i'm serious about finding some friends on here. Anyone interested? Please message me.

Well, first of all, welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand!

I'm sure I can rustle up a few of my characters to role play, I'll send you a PM from their accounts. :) Remember if you need any help to contact one of the administrators (Nicolas King, Cecily Rambolt) or our smexi Global Moderators (Isabella Chaos, Andromeda Fiorelli) and I have never spelt that right before. Oh and i'm Lexi by the way. :p

Welcome to our land ...

Hope you'll find as many friends as you can here, I'm Joyce I have tons of characters here. We have awesomesauce Administator and Global Moderators like Lexi (Our wacky Professor) said.

Again Welcome to our Land with many cookies ...

Hi there, Jade! ^_^ I'm Nick (my character has the same first name as me, so I wasn't very creative either :lol: ).
Welcome to HNZ. :) I hope you enjoy your time on the board and, as Lexi said, feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. :D

See you around the board!

Hi Jade i have a lot of chacters just let me know how old you are i can see which one would fit well with you from my load of characters

Hello and welcome to our site Jade,

if you want to rp with someone, set up a post in the plot development area Link

to help develop your character, so people know something about Jade Fletcher to help make it easier to rp... set it up here Link

If you have any questions at all Nick who has already greeted you and Cecily Rambolt our other awesome admin will be happy to answer them.

Us global mods are too busy being smexi to bother =))
JK of course ;)

Linda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back