My Intro

Prithviraj Chauhan

Hello to all the members,
I am new to this site and to rping also but I have got a friend who used to be on this site so they are helping me out.But meanwhile I would like to introduce myself.Any advice on how best to get started on this site would be welcome.I think that i am going to start off as a transfer student in third year according to the background I have decided for my character.I will soon post my characters background.please tell me if i am violating any site rules,but basically I have read them.I would love to start rping once I've got my background set.

Thanks
~Raj.

Hi and welcome Raj

always good to have new peeps here
we welcome them with open arms :hug:

well here is where you'll find the area for getting your character sorted.. LINKAGE

basically you'll find stuff for character development, relationship forums, biography etc here
always a good port of call

if you have any questions about anything well we have two of the most awesome of awesome admins Nicolas King and Cecily Zhefarovich who will answer your pm's not a bother.

hope you enjoy your time with us and pop along over to the OOC area for a chat as well :lol:

Linda

Ironic.
"Don't be afraid" Says the ghost xD

But that is true.
We don't really bite.. Too hard. *glance at Andromeda* :linda:

-Beth

Welcome to the forum, Raj. :)
Normally I'd post more, but I have lots today (and today is my birthday xD ) so I'll leave you with a quick welcome and tell you that you can PM me any time you need me. :)

Thanks guys,
I am not exactly sure in what category my character falls but I think for he will be in the 'Other Character Background'.I will post my background as soon as I finish developing it because right now I need to shortlist my ideas and make background story for my character.

Anyway,Happy Birthday Nicolas!I wont forget to PM you for help.Thanks again.

Ahhhh, WELCOME new person whose name is Raj ...

Ummm ... I don't have much to say except WELCOME ...

I'm Joyce by the way :D

Welcome :frantics: LOL ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back