Music among the flowers.

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
It wasn't often that Zazuka went to the school gardens becasue she was either studying or enjoing the space that was the lawns and lake front. She had to admit to herself, this spot was just as beautful. Zazuka slighed then layed down among the flowers hoping to hide from the world today. The cold of near winter didn't bother her a bit and she wanted to see the flowers before snow killed them all or atleast a winter frost.

She started to mutter a few lines from "The Riddeler" as she lay down, keeping beat but her voice muffled by the fact that she couldn't get enough air to really sing while laying down. It was nice not thinking for a bit, watching the now endlessly gray skys roll by in a way only the mass could.

Harri wondered out into the gardens, it was getting colder now but as she looked up into the sky the black skys were rolling away and being replaced by clear blue ones. The cold surounded her but she was wrapped up warm and so it didn't really bother her. As she walked along she heard a noise coming from among the flowers, she walked over and there she saw Zazuka laying among them. She had only met Zazuka briefly on the train but she still remembered her. "Hai Zazuka mind if I join you?" she asked, it looked like she was alright on her own and Harri certinaly didn't want to interupt.

Zazuka shook her head slowly. "Not at all the sky is getting reptitve anyway." She said with a sigh. She vaigly remembered Harriet only by face. "I know don't I?" She asked with narrowed eyes. Zazuka looked silly trying to rememeber a name to go along with the face.

"Yeah the sky does tend to do that!" Harri said glancing up. "Well I'm not sure if you remember me but we meet on the train on the way here, I'm Harri!" she said hopeing to jog her memory.

It was like a ping in her head. "Oh yeah I remember you now. We didn't talk much did we. The train stoped just then. Well it's nice to meet you again." She said offering Harri her hand and a brilent smile.

"Very nice indeed!"Harri said and shook Zazukas outstretched hand. "So hows school been going since the last time I saw you?" Harri asked sitting down next to Zazuka

Zazuka closed her eyes and sighed. "Way more complicated than I would like it to be but well enough. Classes are going well enough that I think I will pull off more than one O this year. How about you?" She said. Zazuka's mind began to wonder so she flicked her want and let out a shimmering bubble.

"Howa it been too complicated?" Harri asked. "Wow that should be good the more the one O!" Harri said thinkning about what grades she would get "Well I don't think I'll get any marks like that!" Harri said laughing "But yeah on the whole my years been good! so much different from my old life but much better!" Harri said sighing as she thought about her previous life. "Looking forward to the yule ball?" Harri asked.

Zazuka shook her head. "Na it seems so stiff and boring and I'm sure that the music will be stale." She said quickly. "That and even if I went I don't think there is a boy alive that would ask me to go with them." She finished with a slight joke in her voice.

"I don't know why no one wants to go!"Harri said she hadn't actually heard anyone say they wanted to go "I think it will be fun and you don't have to go with a boy do you? You can just go for the fun of it !" Harri said laughing.

Zazuka thought about. "Well if I know that they would play something like 'Spiderwebs' I may be more willing to go but three there is the hassle of getting a dress." She said with a sigh. "Though I've got that department covered. I browsed Madem Malkins and saw something I thought would look absolutly perfict!" She said exsitedly.

"Well you have to go now don't you!"Harri said laughing "Else someone else will get your perfect dress and wear it!" she added smiling "So are you gunna go?" she asked again/

Zazuka made an overly dramaice disparing face. "Noooooooooooo Anything but the dress!" She said giggling. "No really, I might as well go I mean what am I going to do in an empty commonroom. I could even dance alitte if the need calls for it." She said wistfuly.

Harri laughed and said "Now your talking! So whats this dress like then?" she was intriged to know what everyone else was wearing as she still hadn't decided what outfit she would wear.

Zazuka looked up while tring to rememeber her dress. "Well it's sort of shimmery at the top but it's sleevless so I will have to find a way to keep it up. Then it goes into a dark blue color with slivery enbroydery along the folds. Oh And it has a necklace that goes with it. So cool." She almost all at once so that her words slurred slightly but she just liked it so much.
((Note it's the last dress on the first post under ball outfits.))

((Fire Brick ball dress.Available in dark blue colour also.75 Galleons? Very nice :D))

"It sounds amazing!"Harri said as she listened to the description "How did you find it were you looking for one or did you just come across it?" she asked.

Zazuka looked down a little emberessed. "I was looking at all the jewels an display because I have a weakness for emerlds and I just saw that dress. I stood there gaping until Madem Malkin came and shooed me out of the store." She said all too quickly.

"So it is definatly the dress for you!" Harri said giving her a comforting smile it was nothing to be embaressed about. "Are you going to buy it then?" Harri asked smiling.

"If I have enough after buying gifts for a few of my friends." She said brightly. "But I would so like to own something like that." Zazuka said dreamyly. "What are going to ware?" She asked suddenly collecting herself.

"Oh who are you buying gifts for?" Harri asked as she thought this was really nice of her. "I have no idea!" she said she really needed to get ideas on what to wear.

"I could probobly help you if you want. I'm buying gifts for Andy and Brian they've both been really good to me." She said brightly. She hoped she had enough to do that and still buy the dress but she could live without the dress.

"Thats such a lovely thing to do!" Harri said, thinking that Zazuka was a very kindhearted person and when she offered to help her find a dress she smiled broadly and said "That would be great, we could go looking and you coould get your dress at the same time!" Harri said beaming.

Zazuka smiled almost a giddyl. "Of course we'll make a day of it. Well go to Madem Malkin's then brose a few other stoors then get lost in butterbeers at the Three Broomsticks or Madem Padfoot's then I could get a sunday as well." Zazuka said cheerly. She was exsited to have made a new friend to hang out with.

Harri listened smiling boradly as she listneed to the plans "That sounds amazing!" Harri said so excited it came out more as a squel, it was so nice to have someone else to talk to and hang out with, she loved her other friends but it was still nice to meet more people."Are all the dresses expenisve?" Harri asked, she had some money but not too much.

Zazuka thought about it. "A little but I'm sure we can find something pretty for a fair price. You'll se you'll looks amasing!" Zazuka said already thinking about what she could do with what was at the store."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back