Muggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Eastmen

Wand
7" Rowan with pheonix feather core
I wish to be a muggle but there is no sorting process for it so I dont know what to do ?

Well, I would pm an admin, such as Professor Nicolas King or Cecily Rambolt, about your request to be a muggle and sort it out from there. :)

You are correct in that there is no 'sorting' process for muggles as they needn't be 'sorted'.
If you contact myself or Cecily, as Estrella said, and ask your account be put into the 'Muggle' group, we'll set that up for you.

~Nick

Just wondering Sean,
Is your character related to anyone that goes to HNZ or whatever?
'cuz i was just wondering what a muggle would do.
:D

Muggles can still RP in their own little world. :oy:
Maybe he'd like to be the Muggle Prime Minister whom the Minister of Magic would have to keep in contact with (though that'd have to be approved).

We are already muggles in RL...why be a muggle in RP when we can be anybody in this site... :p

I realize that this isn't a direct answer to Shawn's question, but to Rhianne's:

Perhaps Shawn needs a muggle either for his current story line or to interact with another character. I know that their was a student who had her family in the category of muggle before she had to discontinue her student-ness. Also muggles in the magic world or oblivious of the obvious magic world are SO fun to RP :D

Wow I have been gone for a few days and I finally get to see your comments about this subject. As to answer the question about why be a muggle, As hilary had guessed I am going to be apart of another person story line. Dont forget that not everyone is pure blood or raised soley in the wizarding community, some people do grow up in the muggle world. :) thanks for all the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back