Muggles can be lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Bresilley

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Sophia is a french girl who lives with her mum, dad and step sister. She flirts with any cute boy she can get her hands on but isn't interested in a relationship.

I am looking for:
Best friend-maybe two. (Needs to be plastic like Sophia.)
Friends. (People who she likes but they don't have to be very plastic but need to be fashionable.)
Enemies. (Unfashionable people. Sophia would probably take the mik out of them.)
Flings. (Boys who are can have someone to flirt with them and maybe go further.)
Crush. (Someone to have a crush on Sophia but she doesn't like them.)

If you have any other ideas then PM me about them :D

Eleanor can be a best friend/friend whichever you prefer. She's quite a sweet girl, but I was thinking she kind of gets in with the wrong crowd? She meet Sophia and they get to know each other a lot well, she turns plastic and woo RP's galore? xD

Yeah. Sure. That could work. Do you want to start??

Aaliyah-Robert sounds like he could be a fling. What's Emily like??

Eleanor-That could be cool. Shall we make it so they were close friends or just knew each other??

I can offer Banafrit Louise, if you'd want her for a best friend or friend?

She's 22 years old and loves to travel. If anyone's interested in fashion it would be her; she's a model for a fairly well known Witch's magazine. She's high-fashion, but could get along with just about anyone no matter who they are with an accepting personality (and her tendency to match her attitude to whoever she's dealing with at the time). And muggles are just fine with her.

Drop me a line if you'd like to rp! ^^ PM Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling if you can, it's where I'm usually at.

Sophia Bresilley said:
Aaliyah-Robert sounds like he could be a fling. What's Emily like??

Eleanor-That could be cool. Shall we make it so they were close friends or just knew each other??
If you mean Alex, because Roberts a 14 year old wizard, well just to let you know he's already engaged xD
Emily is smart and bubbly, and quite jealous she has no powers.

Samuel-I PMed you :D

Willow-Oh yh. Soz I'm tired. lol. Perhaps Alex could get really drunk and not know what he's doing or Sophia could try with him but he rejects her?? Emily could be a friend or someone Sophia annoys depending on how fashionable she is.

I haz

Dakota Lee Hales
she's a free spirit punk rocker, bisexual, goes to Salem State currently and is on vacation :frantics:

Maddie-She sounds like she could be a friend of Sophia's. Do you want to start a RP??

Emily is quite fashionable yeah xD I just havent made her proper account although as Robetr i god modded her once or twice at his house..

Yeah on Alex if you want. You want to start?

Could you?? Soz I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Well, they knew eachother and were just casual friends. But through this roleplay they become best friends. :)

I didn't realise their age difference >.< How would they be knowing each other if she from the states? I was thinking she be on vacation from college and meets her at an old coffee house :p *snaps fingers* I'm feeling inspired.

That sounds great. Would you be able to start a RP??

Okay I will as soon as I'm done >,<

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back