moving in

Remus waited a moment for Pearl to finish, waiting some more as he thought over what she had said. He looked up, meeting his eyes with her's before he started. "I used to be a Vigilante, Seeking Justice for those who need it and that of the sought." He began, "But when my fiance` died, I... I was forced to start using the unforgivable's, ti avenge her death." he continued. "I Used the Killing Curse once or twice, And i believe I may of used the Cruciatis curse." he said to her firmly. He pondered for a moment, "What i was doing, was causing the same pain that Evil causes the innocent, something that the Ministry could not do... Something that the Justice System could not afford to be held countable for." he concurred.

Pearl couldn't believe what she was hearing, he had killed and tortured people? "No matter what they did, no one deserves to be killed or have the cruciatis curse used on them" she said firmly. Pearl looked up at Remus, "do you still?"

Remus looked over at her and shook his head when she questioned him, "I figured that out the Hard way Pearl, I knew it was wrong.... but ever since... Ever the passing of Nymph, my Fiance` nothing could stop me, They were all as bad as each other... One killed my mother and still walks the lands today, another Killed my Fiance`, but i took good care of him..." he growled to himself, some what talking to Pearl at the same time. He looked at her for a moment, "I am truly sorry, I shouldn't have told you." he said as he lent his hand over the table, grabbed the book and slammed it shut. He took it into his hands and thro0ugh it back into the draw, guiding the draw back shut with Magic. Rubbing his forehead he got up and walked out of the room, to the outside of the house and whistled. A Large Horse like figure emerged from the sky, though it had wings and a beak, it came landing down in front of Remus. "Hello Grey Scale." he smiled, petting the beak of the now visible Hippogriff. Remus jumped on the back and held on as he gently kicked into it's sides and had himself cast into the air with it. He flew around for some time before vanishing above the clouds and flying quickly back down. Grey Scale came in with a fast landing and trotted along until he could slow down, slowly walking along back to the front of the house so that Remus could tell Pearl where he was going. "You Probably need some time to think, I'm going for a fly and then a wander." he spoke clearly in his velvety voice.

"No, I'm glad I know really" Pearl said standing up and following him outside. She jumped back as she saw a hippogriff, "you really do try and get yourself killed allot don't you?" Pearl asked with a sigh looking away from the winged horse. She watched as he flew off on Grey Scale or what ever the things name was. "Don't fall off" she replied to him going for a fly.

He looked at her as she told him not to fall off, "I wont, Everything you need is somewhere around the house." he smirked to her as the kicked gently into the sides of the Hippogriff and cast himself into the air again; they were invisible to muggle eyes of cause, Remus had done what he had to do every morning, casting a charm on his Hippogriff. He took into the air and continued on, before eventually getting to Bleak street and having a browse around. He was only there for a couple of minutes before starting his ride back home. He came into view a couple of hours later, the flight was rather long. Grey Scale came into a land at the front of the House. Remus dismounted and pet Him gently on the beak, "Good Boy, Off you go." he smiled to him; Greyscale was well trained so Remus didn't have anything to worry about. Grey scale cantered off into the forest and lay down in his favorite spot, after such flying he was very tired.

Remus walked to the door and opened it, he entered and shut it behind him. He looked around the house for a moment before he spoke, "I'm back." he said smoothly continuing to look around the house, he grasped a flask that was sitting in his pocket, and took a long sip after removing the lid. After he had he placed the lid back on and cast it back away from sight, all it was, was water. Stretching his arms out to the sides, he took another step forward and sat onto the sofa before him.

Pearl watched for a bit as Remus flew off before going back inside. She had been looking for a while when she heard someone come inside but not who it was, oh no... someones trying to break in! she thought going into panic mode. Pearl pulled out her wand and started making her way back to the front of the house. Finally she found herself outside of the living room, she stepped inside quickly and with out even looking she cast stupify at the figure sitting there.

Remus was looking out the window waiting for Pearl to come along and then noticed that there was a reflection in the window, a rather red beam coming from behind him. Remus quickly dropped off the couch onto the floor and aloud the spell to fly over him and hit the wall. He quickly drew his wand and jumped up off the floor aiming his wand at Pearl. He quickly lowered his aim at discovering who it was, and placed it back into his robes, "What are you doing!?" he growled at her. He looked around the room to see if there was some one else here that she was trying to hit, there was no one. "You could have took my head off with that thing, It was soaring right at my head!" he grouched looking at her, "You need to look before you act from now on... and 'think'." he said emphasizing on the word 'think'. He slowly calmed down and looked at her, "It's alright no one ways hurt." he chuckled lightly toward her.

Pearl gasped when she heard Remus voice, she quickly put her wand away and started blushing, "I'm so so sorry! I thought someone was trying to break into the house, I didn't expect you back so soon!" she exclaimed covering up her face to try and hide her cherry red cheeks. Pearl was absolutely mortified, god Pearl your always making an idiot out of your self! Your not fit to own a wand! she scolded herself inside her head. "I'm sorry" she said again through her hands.

Remus began to smirk as she went red, and chuckle even more and through his attempt to stop, he began to repeat "It's alright, It's Alright, Don't worry." He slowly began to stop his fit of laughter and still remained to smile, "Maybe we should just keep you in the Medical wing, so if your going to be casting spells at random they can be healing ones." he spoke Jokingly at her. He walked towards her and opened his arms, before rapping them around Pearl and giving her a huge hug, ad a kiss on the fore head, "Calm down, Its not a big deal." he nodded to her, his sooth and deep voice flowing quietly through to where Pearl's ear was. He didn't want her to feel bad about what had just happened, after all nobody had got hurt, So there was no big deal.

Just as she thought she was about to die from embarrassment Pearl felt Remus walk over and wrap his arms around her. She gave out a small sigh and took her hands away from her face, "Why must I always make an idiot out of my self in front of you?" she asked in a quiet voice. It was true, from day one she had embarrassed her self in front of Remus countless times.

Remus chuckled as she spoke to him about her appearing as a Idiot in front of him all the time, "Well thats a good thing," he began his reply, "If you didn't then we would never have been together now would we?" he chuckled slightly as he let go of her. He walked around her and grabbed a small flower that was sitting in a vase and placed it on her ear, "Now you look like what I've seen for years, but you couldn't see. The beauty of a endless row of flowers, a garden full of my wildest Dreams." he smiled to her, "Pearl Kanti, where would i be without you." he grinned happily to her.

Pearl couldn't help but giggle a little at his comment about them not being together if she hadn't looked like an idiot in front of him, "really, thats the kind of girl you like? dumb blondes?" she asked twirling a strand of her blonde hair around her finger. Pearl felt her heart go into over drive at his words, he was so amazing. "once again I find my self thinking where I went right to find you" she whispered wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Remus smiled when she complemented him and then brought him in with a deep Kiss, he once more deepened the Kiss that they had and smiled as he did pulling away slightly, "I don't think your a dumb blonde by the way." he giggled through another peck on her lips. He gently pulled his head away and kissed her gently on the fore-head before resting his chin gently on the top of her head. He looked around the room for a moment, "Well, Is this where you want to live when we get married, We can move you know." he smiled as he said the words. He didn't think much of the house, it was old and in some ways possessed bad memories, but good as well. It was somewhere Kida would probably get used to, the same with Arisa but he couldn't be sure. He awaited Pearl's Response as he breathed deeply and let out a long breath following.

Pearl felt a smile speared across her face as he rested his chin on her head, "I don't care where we live, as long as were together" she replied closing her eyes and standing there happily, how she wished they could stay like this forever. Slipping away from Remus she walked around the room and sat on the couch Remus was sitting on when she attacked him. Her blue eyes looked around the room before landing on Remus again waiting for what he would say.

Remus smiled when she spoke, and his eyes followed her when she sat down, "Well you have to be happy and comfortable in the house we live in." he smirked slightly, "I don't want us living in a house where we feel uncomfortable." he said. Walking to the single seat next to the sofa, he sat down and looked at Pearl, Shorely she had a place she wanted to live more then any where else, She seemed like the type of person who would rather be near home, where she grew up then out this far away from them. Then again Remus didn't want to live all that close to her parents due to the fact that neither he nor they made a good first impression, one that will last none the less but not one wanted to last.

"Well, any place is fine with me as long as the kids are happy there" she replied when Remus came to sit down beside her, "and I don't want to just walk in and change everything for you either" she added after a bit before looking over to Remus and giving him a small smile.

Remus nodded, "Mm" He groaned slightly, "Well we'll leave this till closer to the day, Lets go and have something to eat shall we?" he asked as he look at the cock, it was about Seven O'clock and it was getting a little dark outside. Remus stood from his chair and headed into the Kitchen where the food had seemed to already be served. Magic was great that way, things were done before you knew it. Vegetables, Meats, Deserts, Drinks, Alcohol, everything you needed or wanted was on the tables. Remus grabbed a chair at the head of the table and pulled it out before sitting to it. He grasped his cutlery and served himself some food, doing the same for Pearl with magic. Once he was done he placed both plates down and spoke, "Enjoy.". He took his cutlery and cut into his chicken, taking a small piece and placing it into his mouth as he chewed it through, savored the taste and swallowed it. He looked at some Vegetables on the plate, and grabbed one placing it also into his mouth once he had swallowed the chicken. He once again savored the taste and swallowed. Remus looked up from his plate at Pearl, "So, Anything interesting happen while i was out?" he asked looking at her.

Pearl followed Remus to the kitchen and sat down at the table beside him. She looked down at her plate and picked up her fork before eating the vegetables. Pearl left the chicken untouched, ugh, just the thought of eating an animal makes me feel sick she thought pushing her plate away, "no, nothing happened, just went for a quick look around the house" she answered him.

Remus watched as Pearl avoided the meal before her, well the meat only really. He also took note of nothing happening in his time of absence, "Thats good." he smiled to her, "Find anything you are curious about?" he asked looking at hear as he grasped a goblet filled with the finest of muffle wine. He took a sip and savored it before swallowing and placing the Goblet down. Shifting his eyes to look at Pearl he waited for what she may have to say about anything that she was curious about, surely there was something?

"Well, I was just about to look through the library" Pearl said looking over to Remus, "before you know... I thought someone was trying to break into the house" she added her cheeks turning a light shade of pink, "I really didn't get a chance to look around much, you weren't gone long"

Remus looked at her as she spoke and blushed, he smiled briefly as she did. "Well you see, I was gone for at least four to five hours, i thought that was more then enough time to look around." He said as he continued, "It took me about three hours to get there and three hours back, so maybe six hours even." he sighed looking at her, "That is quite some time in my opinion?" he asked with the raise of a eye brow. Remus took grasp of the goblet again and took another sip of his wine, before placing it back down and swallowing, "Never mind, You probably just wanted some relax time." he smiled to her as if answering for her, but not so much merely looking for a explanation of why she hadn't seen the entire house yet. It was big but it wasn't that big, a complete and informative tour would take a maximum of two hours or so. Before long Remus once again took another bite of his chicken and vegetables before again taking a sip of his wine. It was a rather delightful dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back