moving in

Pearl Firn

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Pearl looked around at the wet setting of London, how she hated this place. You said you would put up with it, no matter how memories it holds, to live with Remus pearl told herself again firmly. She walked up to the house and knocked on the door gently. Pearl looked around again trying not to think of the last time she was in this country, she didn't feel like having Remus open the door to someone in histarics.

Remus who was in the Dueling Chamber was practicing with none other then his loyal house Elf, Farz. "Expelli..." The House elf began, "Eh..." he pondered on the spell for a moment and Remus looked at him, "...-Armus?" he said as he stepped of his mark and held his wand down, raising an eye brow. The elf giggled, "'hat's da one!" he grinned and ran off when they heard the door. Remus waved his hand at the elf, as he concealed his wand back into his robes, "It's fine Farz, Ill tend to the door." he nodded as he headed down the several stairs. He got to the bottom floor of the house and headed to the door. Placing his hand forwards he slid it across, unlocking all the locks on the door with ease. He then placed his hand to the door knob and turned it. The door opened slowly, as he saw Pearl's face.

Remus smiled when he saw her, "Pearl Kanti." he grinned widely as he leaned forward, moving his face out of the dark shadow that was around him inside and kissed her smoothly on the lips. He moved away to speak again, "I was wondering when you would come." he grinned to her as he held the door open in an Inviting manner, "Please, Come in." he nodded as he signaled with his hand, the way to her and his bedroom, and then signaled the way to the lounge. He shut the door and locked it up again moving into the Bedroom to help her unpack what she had brought, he wasn't exactly sure if she brought everything in one go or not, so he best be on the ready. He swished his robes backward so that they fell easily behind him and trailed along not to far from where he was with ease. He looked at Pearl for a moment to see what he could do to help.

Pearl smiled and calmed down at once. She kissed him back and followed him in, she only had two bags with her, most of her things were at school. "Yes well I came as soon as I could, me and my parents got into a fight" Pearl mumbled how dare they say I'm not paying attention to my son!? Its hard to do when your half way around the world!! she thought angrily. Pearl followed Remus into his... there room so she could unpack her things. She set her bags down on the bed and looked around, "you have such a beautiful house"

Remus sighed when she told him that her and her parents had got into a little bicker. He shook his head for a moment, "I'm Sorry to hear that." he nodded to her before continuing to the Bedroom. "Thank you Pearl, But hardly beautiful in my opinion." he giggled to her when he flicked his wand and her bags opened themselves, and sorted themselves through out the empty draws and wardrobes. Remus smiled as he turned to face Pearl, placing his wand back away. "Hungry, Thirsty? You had a rather long expedition to get here, don't cower from asking me to get you any refreshments." he nodded to her coolly.

"no, I'm fine, thank-you though" she said giving him a smile. Pearl bit her lip slightly thinking about weather or not she should talk to Remus about what had been on her mind. Theres only one way to find out she told herself. "Remus, do you remember when we first met? You said you didn't want kids... you weren't telling the truth, were you?" Pearl asked.

Remus looked at her when she brought up children, "Pearl, I was more then serious, I do not want to bring any other people into this cruel world then we already are forced to teach to defend themselves at Hogwarts, From these Death eater threats to these dark wizard." He said firmly, "You already have two beautiful children, Why have any more?" he stated looking at her in some what a questioning tone. He knew something of the sort would come up, especially considering Pearl would want Kids, she just set off that impression. Nurse's usually like to help and care for children so that could have been the thing that alerted Remus so much.

Pearl frowned at Remus when he said he was serious. the world isn't nearly as negative as he describes it, sure theres bad things... but theres thousands more good things she thought.

"You already have two beautiful children, Why have any more?"

Pearl frowned a little more at those words, "well because, I spent most of Arisa's baby years unconscious, and I never got to know Megumi as a baby, he just came into my life last year" Pearl said. She moved closer so she was beside him and put a hand on his shoulder, "and I want a baby with the man that I love" she added before leaning up to kiss his cheek.

Remus let out a sigh, "Believe me, If i could i would, but i made a promise not one easily broken." he said softly to her, "I am sorry..." he said as he stepped off his mark and left the room to go into his office, shutting the door behind him and falling into the seat that he had in there. He groaned slightly as he slapped his fore head, "Plus, i wouldn't make a good father any how." he told himself in a low voice so only he could hear, even if some one was at the door.

Pearl heard what he said about promises and that he was sorry. She stayed silent as he left the room, Who would he make a promise like that too? she wondered. wait... I know, his old finance she thought slightly hurt. I'm here now, shes not.... he even said she would want him to be happy, wouldn't that involve kids?. Pearl walked out of the room and tried to find where Remus had gone off to, she finally found his office and knocked on the door quietly, "Remus... that promise you made.... it was to... her wasn't it" Pearl said not knowing the poor girls name.

Remus Heard Pearl come to the door and he nodded, knowing she would not see him due to the fact that the door was shut. He looked up to the door and spoke, "Yes, and its one of those Promises i wont be going back on." he stated with no other option in the matter, there was happiness and then there was going over board and starting a family, something Remus couldn't do, especially seeings Kida; the closest thing to a daughter he had was more then enough to fill the gap between father and daughter. Remus stood up and opened the office door looking at Pearl, "I am sorry, You have to know that." he nodded to her, smiling sadly.

Pearl sighed sadly when he said he wouldn't be going back on it. She felt a small pain of longing for the little baby she would never get to hold in her arms. I'm sorry little baby, I would have loved you so much she thought putting her hand over her stomach as if she was already pregnant. She quickly removed it when Remus came out of his office, "Its okay... I understand" she said in a slightly sad voice.

Remus nodded to her, "There are somethings i can do, but asking me of this is a little too much." he smiled sadly to her as he shifted his robes so that the part dragging along the floor, flew backward and landed a little more distant behind him. He looked at Pearl for a moment, "Well at least now, if we bring Arisa and Megumi to stay you can spend all the time you lost and more with them." Remus nodded with a little bit more of a positive smile, "Still leaves the fact that Kida and Arisa aren't on the best of terms doesn't it?" he said firmly in a questioning manner as he looked around the area before him. He looked into Pearls eyes before continuing, "Its nothing serious between them two, is it? Nothing they won't get over in a day or two?" he questioned some more, using a tone that he was not familiar with, worry.

you would be a great dad she thought sadly. She nodded when he said she could make up for lost time with her kids, "I guess," she mumbled. Pearl shook her head when Remus started talking about Arisa and Kida fighting, "I don't think they'll make up any time soon, there both so stubborn" Pearl said, "and I don't believe Kida told you what happened in the forest" she added in a dark voice.

Remus looked at Pearl as she spoke about Arisa and Kida. He shook his head when she questioned him on what happened in the forest, "No I don't believe she did, Enlighten me?" he asked smoothly as he moved passed Pearl and headed into the kitchen as he clicked his fingers and summoned some coffee for them, "Sugar, Milk?" he questioned, he knew how she liked it from that day in the Medical Wing, he made that obvious but he thought he'd be polite in case her taste had changed. He added milk to his and two sugar's stirring it as he awaited her answer. He then did Pearls and carried the both of the to the Kitchen table, Placing pearls near one chair and his where he had planned to sit. Sitting to the chair that he pulled out he took a sip of his coffee and waited for Pearl to start talking about Kida and Airsa.

Pearl followed Remus to the kitchen where he started making coffee. Pearl smiled at him and said a quick thank-you before sitting down beside hers. She took a small sip of her coffee before starting, "well, Arisa was in the forest and Kida showed up, the got into a fight about the gossip magazine and some of the things it said about Arisa and Kida's cousin Sern, apparently Kida made a big deal about how Arisa kissed some boy as a joke" she said with a role of her eyes, "anyways, the next day Arisa was in the forest walking around again and Kida sneaks up on her, Kida demands an apology from Arisa for a few things that were said the day before, Arisa of course stands her ground and refuses. Kida proceeds to pick up my daughter by the shirt and slamming her against a tree repeatedly until she breaks her skull and Arisa is knocked out" Pearl said getting angrier and angrier, "One of Arisa's friends showed up and tried to help Arisa back to the castle, but Kida attacked him too" she added. I hate that child, what did Arisa see in her for a friend?

As Pearl explained more, Remus' eyes opened larger and larger. He glared at Pearl for a moment and stood from the table, "I'm going to kill her!" he growled, still in his calm and cold voice. He stormed off from the table and up the stairs to look for Kida, but there was no sign. He came back down the stairs to see Pearl, "This is outrageous, How could this happen!?" he demanded an answer, "And Kida Not telling me, thats made this situation ever worse." he groaned as he looked around the room he was in. Kida had not trusted him enough to tell him this? was that the case? had he and her grown apart as friends and family that much? Remus looked at Pearl for a moment, "We are going to have to address this." he stated in conclusion, "One way, or another."

Pearl sat there trying to calm herself down while Remus stormed off to find Kida, "This happened because she has no respect for others and thinks everyone should do what she says" Pearl said trying to stay calm but obviously ready to kill someone, "and yes, we are going to, she needs to learn you don't get everything in life by hurting people, im going to shoot who ever thought it would be a good idea to teach that girl fighting skills"

Remus came down to see ye to eye with Pearl, "Pearl, I'm going to bring it up at the return to Hogwarts, that way i can make the decision with her head of house for a sufficient Punishment." he nodded to her, "We can also take action outside of school, but in turn it was a matter happening within School grounds." he nodded to Pearl before moving off to take a seat back at the table and rank some more of his coffee, "How long ago were you made aware of this?" he questioned in Pearls Direction as he placed the coffee back down and awaited Pearls answer to his question. Remus was now rather interested on how long ago and when Pearl found out about it. The events that occurred he didn't expect from Kida, he knew she was selfish in some ways and careless but not to the extant of harming one of the friends Remus saw as her, closest.

(sorry for the late reply, im not even supost to be on the computer :errm: )

"I found out a few days ago," Pearl said going to sit back down with Remus.

( yep uberlame, but i could get caught at any second )

Remus nodded to what she had to say, and sighed slightly, "Oh Well, i Guess Kida and Arisa are both going through a stage." he groaned, "But yes, on the Return to Hogwarts i will be surely stopping in with the Gryffindor Head of House to sought this out." Remus concurred. He was not going to let something like this slide, after all he could have had some kind of murder trial in his hands if Kida had gone any further with what she had done.

"two teenage girls in the same family, we may not get out alive" Pearl said before resting her head on the table, "i remember how visious me and my friends could be" she added thinking about her days at hogwarts, there wasn't a day that went by when there wasn't drama from two girls fighting.

Remus nodded at Pearl, "You know what, I think your right." he chuckled slightly to her. He looked down at the table for a moment, "Pearl..." He began, "You haven't really got any Idea why i spent time in Azkaban have you?" he questioned her for a moment, shifting his gaze to meet her eyes. He pondered for a moment on what he had asked before she could answer him.

Pearl looked up at Remus when he started talking about Azkaban, "It had completely slipped my mind you had ever been in prison" she said truthfully. She remembered he made a big fuss about being taken back to Azkaban after he had woken up at the hospital... but she was more concerned about the fact that he didn't remember her at all. "But go ahead, I'd like to know"

Remus nodded at Pearl for a moment before standing up and headed to a draw. He opened it and revealed a book titled 'Life in hell', where he opened up to a page at the very back. He through the book so that it slid along the table until it met Pearl's front, where she could read it. The Page read the final document written about Remus' time in Azkaban:

Remus was found to be using the Unforgivable curses and in which he was sentenced ten years in Azkaban. He served five years and was escaping the premises a day before his sixth year was to become recorded, when he was caught by Several Ministry officials who happened to be located at Azkaban that night. He was thrown back in his cell where he was tortured and beaten, before he was chained to the walls to prevent the incident happening again, It is unknown how he breached the walls and got out as far as he did. He was later allowed an early release after a hearing was held and all charges were dropped against him.

Pearl read the page Remus had opened it too, beaten and tortured... that has to be against some rules, thats cruel,thats what the dementors are there for!. Pearl finished reading the page and closed it, "It sounds horrible" she said in a soft voice, "care to explain how you got caught using an unforgivable curse?" she added in a questioning tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back