Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
It had been two days since Onyx had proposed to Jamie. He'd slept early that first night, absolutely worn out. Jamie had left early the next morning for a practice that had lasted most of the day, but they had been up fairly late last night. There hadn't been much talking, but he didn't mind so much. Onyx woke up early the next morning, the sun was just starting to peek in the windows. Onyx groaned and sat up. He yawned, stretching a moment before pulling the blankets back up from where they'd tangled around his waist. He wasn't ready to get up yet, even though he knew Jamie had another practice soon. He pouted as he realized Jamie had rolled over during the night. That just wouldn't do. Onyx crawled over his lover, wiggling back up under the frenchmans arm and sighing softly. He cuddled into Jamie and purred, feeling warmer and completely content now that he was where he was supposed to be.

Jamie Derouin

beauxbatons grad; french national team chaser

OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
fun
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Pear Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Jamie had never imagined that his life would take the this turn. He had thought he and Onyx would politely and slowly date for a period of time before they moved in, and then maybe got engaged. But they’d jumped a couple of steps, and really Jamie was pretty content with it. He loved Onyx deeply and in the few days from that it had just been pretty magical. He stirred in sleep, as he felt someone crawl into his arms and it was enough that his eyes opened slightly. Onyx was there, content in his arms, and very sleepily Jamie leaned in and kissed his head. ”Morning baby,” his voice was gravelly, heavily ladened with sleep. His eyes were struggling to open fully but he was trying his best, wanting to be awake and paying attention to his finacee.

Onyx Michaels

Dramatic- Flirt- Loyal- Struggling- Lost

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Onyx smiled as Jamie kissed him, nuzzling in closer. He had one hand tucked between them, resting comfortably on Jamie's chest, but he draped the other arm over Jamie's side and hooked a leg through Jamie's. "Noo," he whined softly, pressing closer. "Sleep. You have practice if we wake up," Onyx complained lightly, trying to burrow against Jamie. "Stay," he pleaded half-heartedly, feeling very warm and content.

Jamie Derouin

OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
fun
Wand
Jamie smiled softly, giving a little laugh. ”Not immediately, I don’t need to go just yet,” he told him sleepily. He would need to leave the bed at some point, he did have practice and with a game upcoming he couldn’t be the one not taking part or working hard. ”I would much rather stay here forever with you,” he added sighing contently. He wished that this had happened when he’d been able to get more time off, but he hadn’t. So, he needed to just grin and bear it.

Onyx Michaels

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Onyx hummed softly, not bothered to move despite the temptation to shift up and kiss Jamie. He purred quietly, absolutely comfortable and not ready to wake up. In his sleepy stupor, Onyx found the few thoughts that crossed his mind, crossed his lips. "Mn, mon chiot?" Onyx yawned, shifting slightly to run his nose up Jamie's neck lightly. "If we're getting married does that mean I can be a Derouin too?" He gave a silly smile, sighing softly. "I like that. Onyx Derouin," he giggled sleepily, burrowing impossibly closer. "I'm really happy you want to keep me," he commented gently, pressing a lazy kiss to Jamie's shoulder.

Jamie Derouin

OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
fun
Wand
Jamie hummed sleepily as he continued to slowly wake up, wanting Onyx to go ahead with what he wanted to say. He thought it was both funny but sweet that Onyx seemed to have no hesitation in taking his name. ”I like that too, Mr Derouin,” he joked lightly, but it felt so oddly nice to say. He wouldn’t minded if Onyx wanted Jamie to take his name, but he had to admit he enjoyed the prospect of Onyx being a Derouin. ”I’m really happy you want to keep me too,” Jamie agreed tightening his hold on him and pressing light kisses to the top of his head. ”I will never get bored of waking up to you,” he spoke softly, ”Even if I have to then quickly get up to go to work,”

Onyx Michaels

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Onyx giggled softly, pressing gentle kisses over all the skin he could reach. "Well, maybe," he murmured, running his nose lightly up Jamie's neck. "After your next game we can take a little vacation, run off somewhere that's just you and me," he offered, shifting so he was a little more above Jamie and peppering kisses over his face. "I'll make you all of the best food, rub your back every night, live in your lap and just smother you with kisses," He laughed lightly, unsure if he was promising nice things or just threatening Jamie with a clingy boyfriend fiancé.

Users who are viewing this thread