Mother, Father <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Sykes

That's right, you heard me. Darling Sam is feeling the heat at Hogwarts because of him looking after so many people at once. Now I don't want him to crack under pressure (yet) but I thought it would be time to spice it up a little.

Now, Sam's an orphan. For those who don't know him, he lives with his elderly Aunt Lola (neither of whom know who their family is; which is explainable to those who want to know). For those who have rp'd with him before, you'll know of him as the sweetest thing since parfait. It's about time that he found a loving family.

I have this crazy idea that I want him to have a false family. I mean sure, if you're up for being his real mum or dad (and single parents are fine, too) that's awesomesauce, but it would be incredibly interesting if someone claimed him who wasn't actually his real parent/s. So, therefore, the relationships open are: Father, Mother, (Both at once), False Father, Mother (either or, or both), long lost siblings (real or fake) and anything else in between. However if he gets a false parent/s, the position of real parent is still open! Thanks's everyone. I've got huge plans for this kid...

P.S. Whoever becomes his parents gets to mold him into someone else; good or evil. What happens when he is older is also the fun bit!

I have Candice as maybe a big sister. Real or fake, up for you to choose.

She's a little bit mad and a major artist. At the moment I haven't decided what family she has so he could be added in.

Elena could be his fake mother, or real if you like. She's a bit funny in the head, and had a child taken off her when they were born.

She has another daughter called Cherry, who might be attending Hogwarts next year.

@Summer: A big sister sounds good for him. He's a bit of an artist, also. If he got a fake/mother, she's be a great real sister. Maybe you could tell me a bit about her. There's a pm link below. Thanks!

@Elena: Hey! Thanks for replying ^_^ Could you drop me a PM? I'd like to know more about her. I'd love for her to be his fake mother, and also to know about what kind of person she'll be to him.
Keep 'em coming!
<i>
</i>

I have Ellen Castor (Don't worry, she's nothing like Maria :p ) She gave away a daughter when she was 15 (Jessame Rose Trewelly, though neither of them know that yet.) so she couldn't be a parent, but she could be LIKE a mother to Sam. She's 26 and has a 2 year old son, with a daughter on the way, and her husband just left her. She's majorly into writing and baking, and she's a great listener, she tends to put others problems before her own, especially kids.

@Rowan: It sounds like they'll get along great! Sam is always putting others before him, also (and he knows Jess pretty well too now so that's cool, they'd practically be related). If you want to organise something that'd would be great. Send me a pm and we'll work out the details (I've got no problems setting up an introductory rp because I know most people hate doing it). Thanks :)

Awesome :) Will PM you! And kshrkfuygfr you are my hero XD Introductory posts are the most insanely difficult things everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back