OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio wasn’t sure how he was supposed to feel about Andy being back, on the one hand, he was happy, happy to see her, happy to have his friend back at school. But it just felt a little odd too. He had reached out to Chloe when he’d found out that Andy was back and promised to come meet Chloe afterwards. He had somewhat stuck to it, though it was a little later than the boy had thought. Dinner was coming to a close, and he’d made a detour to the kitchens for some bottles of butterbeer before heading up the stairs to where they’d arranged to meet. He thought that Andy had been acting a little strange with him. Perhaps the conversation had just been less than natural. Not as free flowing. Admittedly he knew the friendship had severely suffered when he’d forgotten about asking her to the ball and ended up going with someone else - in his defence it had been a question in passing - and there was the stuff with Chloe too. But, he had thought things were better. He was half tempted to seek out Nicole just wanting to spend time with her and talk about the Andy of it all too. But there would be time for that later. He came to the north tower and took his spot by one of the window sills. There was little light left, just the last glows of the sunset. He opened one of the butterbeers and took a small sip as he waited. He was sure she’d be there soon. She’d been as frustrated when Andy had left, was probably curious about her return.

Chloë was as surprised to hear that Andy was back as she had been when she heard the girl had left. It also made her curious about why she had returned to hogwarts. She had seemed so happy about getting into her music academy when she left. Or at least she seemed happy in the note she had send her after she had already left. When Ajax had mentioned meeting up with the hufflepuff Chloë had made sure he'd come and tell her everything afterwards. Ajax and Andy had been friends far before Chloë had become friends with Andy, so even if she knew when and where the two were meeting she hadn't wanted to interrupt their reunion. When the time came the gryffindor happily put away the homework she had been doing and made her way out of her dorm, over to the north tower where her friend had said he'd meet her. She tried her best to walk at a normal speed, but it seemed almost impossible when her curiousity was ever growing. "Hey!" Chloë smiled as she took her spot next to Ajax, making herself comfortable before looking back up at him. "How'd it go? I'm all ears."

Ajaccio looked at Chloe with a warm smile. He let her get comfortable before he offered her the other butterbeer. ”If you want?” if she didn’t he’d just drink it after. He gave a little smile and perhaps a little sigh. ”It went..I don’t...it went fine,” he said, he knew it was somewhat lame to say, it wasn’t giving a whole lot away but he was still trying to think about how it had gone in his head. He rolled his eyes at himself, ”Maybe I’m being silly but she was a little weird with me,” he switched to French as he spoke. It wasn’t even that he felt more comfortable in French, but just that it was something they shared and perhaps it was just a little secret between them. ”She just decided to come back, that she could follow her singing after. I don’t know, I’m not saying it’s not true...but it felt off,” he continued in french. He took a sip of his butterbeer. He wondered if perhaps he was reading too much into it, ”Maybe I’m overthinking it,” he concluded with a little laugh, keeping with the French. It was just nice, a good break to not be speaking english for a bit.

"Yeah, thanks." Chloë smiled as she took the butterbeer from Ajax. She didn't know how much of a story he had or how long they'd be talking, but she knew herself and she sometimes tended to talk a slot, ask a lot, so it was nice he thought about bringing some drinks with him. Her smile quickly faded when her friend started talking though, her brows furrowed as she listened to him talk about how meeting up with Andy had been. A hint of a smile returned when he switched to speaking french though. It had been one of the things that had certainly impacted the start of their friendship and she appreciated the fact that he'd still continue to speak to her in french every now and then. "Huh," Was her only response for a second as she thought about what he had just said. It didn't sound like Andy, or at least it didn't sound like how she had expected their reunion to go. They had been such good friends after all. "I dunno, it does sound a little odd." Chloë responded in french as well when he concluded he could be overthinking things. "I mean not just the part where she's suddenly back after getting in to her dream school, but perhaps even more the fact that she acted a little off with you.. I always saw you guys as like the best of friends." She continued, although as she spoke she felt like that might not make him feel a whole lot better about it. It just all sounded a little confusing, almost quite like how things had felt when she got the note that the hufflepuff had left.

Ajaccio nodded as she agreed that it sounded a little odd. He was sure that there was a reason for it, and he was sure that he knew what the reason was. He laughed slightly when she said she’d thought them the best of friends. He knew that wasn’t particularly true. ”I mean it probably looked like it, but it wasn’t as true towards the end,” he took a sip of his butterbeer. ”We sorta fell out for a bit. It was my fault too, but I dunno, I think we were like over it…,” he said. He was speaking in french again, picking his words carefully not really looking towards Chloe a bit nervous about telling her about what had happened. ”She asked me to the valentines dance last year, it was in passing you know, between classes, and I forgot that she had. You know, it was dumb, but I ended up asking Nicole to the dance,” the boy grimaced and gave a little sigh, ”She was really annoyed with me, like she had every right to be, but I apologised, it was just a dumb mistake. I thought it was all fine you know….but what if it wasn’t?” Ajaccio sighed as he spoke, ”Am I just being self centred? I didn’t really have any friends before Hogwarts, I don’t know what I’m doing,”

Chloë had to give it everything she could not to raise her eyebrows when Ajax mentioned Andy and him hadn't been that good of friends towards the end. Not because she was judging him, but solely because that statement sparked her curiousity back up. It also made her wonder how she had managed to miss what had happened between them before Andy had left. Even if Ajax didn't look her way when he started talking she continued to look in his as she listened to what he had to say. He looked a bit lost about the whole situation and even though she felt like making a joke to lighten the mood she felt like she shouldn't. No joking around, just being a good friend was all she needed to do right now and she tried her best to be one. "No, I don't think you're being self centered," Chloë responded in french with a small shake of her head, figuring she'd continue in the language as long as he did. "Did you like.. really talk it through though?" She asked carefully, trying to put herself in both his and Andy's shoes as she thought about the situation. "Or did she say it was fine after you apologized and you guys just didn't speak of it again?" She continued, taking a small sip of her butterbeer before she went on. "If you didn't talk about it, maybe you should try to? You say it was just a dumb mistake but what if Andy didn't feel that way? What if she had really, really been looking forward to going together only to find out you forgot and asked someone else? I feel like she might've been more hurt about it than she would've wanted to let on.." Chloë continued, hoping her words made sense to the him. She could understand how he might've not thought it that big of a deal, a dumb mistake in his own words, but she hoped he had also thought about the fact that perhaps for Andy it was a big deal. She couldn't know that for certain obviously and she didn't yet know if they had really discussed things but she felt like she had to ask.

Ajaccio felt a little reassured that she said he wasn’t being self centred. He frowned slightly, he knew that it wasn’t all of it. She had been annoyed about more than just him and the missing valentines event. He remembered their argument, it hadn’t lasted too long, he had done his best to explain it then but perhaps Chloe was right, they hadn’t gone into more with it. ”We didn’t really speak of it specifically, but we were fine mostly afterwards. She then said she was heading off to that school. I wished she’d told me if she was more upset. I can't or couldn't have made it up to her, if she didn't tell me” Ajax sighed slightly. ”There’s a little more, just she got really annoyed and was specifically annoyed about us, and speaking french,” he said, it felt ironic to say that as he was continuing to speak french. He wondered if perhaps there was just hold over of that. Had she liked him and he’d just been oblivious to it. He didn’t think he was old enough to crush on someone...he hadn’t been then. He liked Nicole..she was his first friend, he liked hanging out but he wasn’t sure what that meant. He wasn’t sure what any of it meant, or what his feelings were. ”Do you think I should try and talk to her again? Maybe apologise again, better? Maybe it’s just going to take time.” He sighed heavily it was worse that she was back at school and it was just that she might not actually want to be his friend anymore. He’d almost lost her friendship before but he wasn’t sure he could win it back.

Chloë continued to listen to what Ajax had to say about it all, although it did make her wonder how she had completely blind to the fact that two of her friends perhaps hadn't been getting along as great as she thought they were. "That's true." She nodded in response. "Maybe she just didn't want to make a big deal out of it or something, I don't know.." Chloë gave a little shrug, wishing there was something better she could say about it all, something more reassuring of sorts. But she didn't know how Andy had been feeling and she couldn't be sure why she was acting a little weird towards Ajax now that she was back. She frowned a little when he mentioned their friend being annoyed about them speaking in french to each other. "Do you think she'd still be mad about that?" She asked, thinking back on it. She had noticed the girl had been annoyed by it at the halloween feast but she figured things were fine now. She hadn't even been friends with Andy untill she had found her afterwards and apologize for speaking in a language she didn't understand right in front of her. That conversation felt like it had basically been the start of their friendship. "I think it couldn't hurt to try and see if she wants to talk. You still want to be friends with her right?" Chloë nodded. Maybe Andy didn't want to talk about it but there was only one way for Ajax to find out. "I'm definitely going to look for her tomorrow though, see how she acts, ask her what's going on." She added, determined to figure it out. "I don't know, maybe she'll talk to me about stuff?"

Ajaccio could understand not wanting to make a big deal out of it, he could understand trying perhaps to downplay it, but he thought it would just be so much easier to be a better friend if he was just told explicitly when he’d messed up, when he had done wrong. ”Yeah, I guess,” Ajaccio replied with a little shrug. Maybe it was time to specifically ask about it. To ask her what he could do to change it, and make things better. If she liked him and that was why...he wasn’t sure he felt the same way. He might’ve given time but Ajaccio didn’t think he would. He appreciated her friendship so much and would’ve liked to keep her as a friend. Afraid that he would end up messing things up if they were in a relationship and he wasn’t sure what he liked. He gave a little shrug, ”I think she’s just mad at me in general, and things just compounded together. I don’t understand it really, but I should speak to her,” Ajaccio gave a little shrug and smiled a little. He smiled warmly at Chloe, he was sure she’d tell him bits about it, but he didn’t need to get into the middle of it. ”if she tells you want is wrong and you’re okay to share it with me, I would welcome it,” He didn’t want her to feel like she had to. ”Did you go to school before Hogwarts?” he switched back to english as he asked the last question.

It would be impossible for either Ajax or Chloë to know what Andy had been thinking, what her motives were or what had been going on in her mind and Chloë felt like there was not a lot more she could do for her friend other than encourage him to talk to Andy. She'd also make sure to find the hufflepuff herself tomorrow, just so they could catch up and perhaps talk about some things like her leaving. Maybe she'd even get to know why Ajax had felt like Andy had acted off with him. She nodded in agreement when he mentioned he should speak to her. "I guess we'll just have to see." She gave a little shrug at the thought of how her own conversation might go. She'd be happy to share what they had discussed with Ajax, unless it was something personal because in that case it would definitely not her place to share anything. "I can at least encourage her to talk to you though." Chloë added with a little smile, knowing that perhaps getting fully in the middle of whatever was going on with her friends might not be the best idea. If she could talk to Andy and get her to talk to Ajax though that might just be enough and then they could sort it out on their own. She wanted to be a good friend, but she wouldn't want to end up being a real meddler. "Oh no, I was homeschooled." She answered Ajax's question, always realizing at moments like these that there were a lot of things about both of them that they'd never even discussed. Like their talk about having siblings at the beginning of the year. "Both in France and here in New Zealand." Chloë added with a little smile. "What about you? You moved around a lot right? With all the travelling?"

Ajaccio nodded in agreement, he knew they would just have to wait and see what came of it, what would come in the future. He really hoped he could mend his relationship with Andy, but he wouldn’t force her to be his friend if she really didn’t want to. That would just be unfair. He nodded, ”I appreciate that Chloe,” He said, he didn’t want her to be stuck in the middle and affect her own relationship with Andy but he would accept the help wherever he could get it. He thought it was interesting that she’d been homeschool, in both France and in New Zealand. ”Yeah, I stopped moving when I got to Hogwarts,” he said with a little smile, ”It was a mixture of homeschooling and schooling, some places it just wasn’t as possible to go to school, or there wasn’t the time. Sometimes it was just like easier to get me a quick tutor than to register for school.” he knew that sort of life wasn’t for everyone, but he had enjoyed it, he’d liked living as he had. ”It didn’t make it easy to make friends, but i certainly learned a lot in every other way,” He gave a little smile. He hadn’t thought he’d like Hogwarts, or at least he thought he’d like it to begin with and then it would become more boring. That he’d want to get moving again.

Chloë couldn't help but to still think the whole situation with Andy had been, or was really, a bit weird. From her leaving school so suddenly to being back as unexpectedly as it had been when she had left to the way Ajax described how their little reunion had gone. It all just sounded a bit weird and she was eager to go look for her friend herself but since it was already getting late that had to wait to tomorrow. She smiled at her friend when he said he appreciated it, feeling like she hadn't been much help but also realizing that there wasn't much she could do without possibly becoming annoying. "That sounds so chaotic." She responded with a small chuckle when he explained how schooling had gone during their travels. "But the travelling sounds like a lot of fun." Chloë added. She had travelled before but never much and never to a lot of different places so the idea of travelling so much still sounded intruiging to her. "Well then I guess we have that in common because I never made a lot of friends either." She gave him a small smile. She had only been homeschooled in france for a little while so she didn't remember a lot about that and when she got in new zealand it had only been with a small group of other kids, most not even the same age as her. "I like to think things have been pretty good in the friends area since starting hogwarts though." She laughed. "For both of us."

Ajaccio took another sip of his butterbeer and gave a little laugh, thought it likely did seem a little strange it had been entirely normal for him for some time that he’d gotten used to it. ”I’ve been introduced to countless classes of students in dozens of languages,” he joked with her lightly. Though it had been fun. ”It’s a lot of fun, I honestly wouldn’t switch it for the world,” he always wondered if he’d be more like his brother if he hadn’t ended up travelling with his dad. Would he still enjoy travelling a little, would he be better suited to school life, would he have managed better with classes, would he have indeed up in Ravenclaw or somewhere else. He thought it was a little surprising that Chloe hadn’t made too many friends, since he really couldn't see why she wouldn’t. She was cool. ”I mean if you were homeschool...there aren’t too many occasions to make friends,” he said with a little smile. ”Did you get a tutor in, or was it just family?” but he smiled at Chloe’s statement. He thought he’d done pretty well for himself, thought they’d both done pretty well for themselves. ”And we’ve at the very least got each other,” he looked at her with a warm expression. He knew that his friendship with Chloe was a good thing. He was always very thankful for it. Even if it had caused a few problems. He was happier having Chloe in his life, their laughs everything. [/B]

Chloë chuckled when Ajax mentioned he'd been introduced many times in many different language. The whole travelling thing seemed fun, but she did think it would be hard to sort of have to be 'the new kid' every time. Ofcourse she didn't know if that was what it was like, but it sound like there wasn't much space to get to know other kids before moving on again. "That's good, because you can't." She joked with a little laugh. It wasn't like she had made a lot more friends though and she had been in the same place for most of her life before hogwarts. She had never been unhappy with her life before school though as it was all the more reason for her to be thankful for the friends she had made here at hogwarts. "True." She nodded, the fact that there hadn't been a lot of options to make friends being very true. "Well my uncle was our tutor but he teaches more kids than just family so it was me, a couple of my cousins and a few other neighbouring kids." Chloë explained. "Most of them were younger than me though." She added with a little shrug even though it was already clear that there had been limited options to make friends. There were also the girls in her dance classes though but they just generally disliked her so she didn't feel like talking about them. "Right here when you need me." Chloë smiled sincerely. She enjoyed her friendship with Ajax, appreciated it a lot and always tried her best to be as good a friend to him as he was to her.

Ajaccio laughed lightly and nodded, ”I’m trapped!” he joked but he really didn’t mind it, coming back to hogwarts was fine for him. He’d long grown used to it and was quite happy with how it had gone. He maybe wasn't managing perfectly but he was doing well enough that he didn’t think it mattered too much. He thought it would be weird to be taught by an uncle or do classes with kids way younger than him. ”Yeah, it’s difficult being the oldest in a small crowd, you certainly notice it.” He had been placed into a few classes below his level by accident or on purpose. But, he didn’t mind. Hadn’t minded it really. He was never there long enough to make an impact. ”And me for you,” he said, ”I can’t promise I’ll give good advice but, I’ve got great hair to make up for it,” the two weren’t actually related but he didn’t mind, it was just a bit of a joke. A way to ease the sincerity of what they were saying to each other. He’d never managed to be that deep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back