Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Swishy Holly Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hey everyone!

For this year I have two students and one adult. Lets plot and have fun together!
Adult
SpeedyBrilliantFairyfly-max-1mb.gif
\
Rosemarie Chatwin
Recently graduated and is currently trying to set up a Herbology/Apothecary shop with her boyfriend Oscar Davies.
She could use friends, acquaintances etc. Plots with old friends are very welcomed as well!

Students
lyra-belacqua-dafne-keen.gif

Riley Fisher
Riley is my first year Gryffindor that is recently sorted. She has a bio for more information, but in short is that she loves photography and making pictures. She is determined to get the best picture and would even bend the rules to acquire the best shot. Riley loves scrap booking and going on adventures and hikes.

For Riley I am looking for everything to get her started. ;)

22646.jpg

Lillian Morrow
Lillian is my third year Ravenclaw. She is overly shy and clueless of the world. She would love to be a fly on the wall so no one could see her. She does love Quidditch and Board games. She grew up in a tight-nit community were technology wasn't allowed. The village does everything themselves and they don't need help from the outside. This resulted in that Lillian her world is small and she doesn't know a lot people. She is a member of the History Club.

For Lillian I also could use everything.

I also have my little ickle Lyra Gates. She is eight and at the daycare when her parents are working so yay for day care plots!

tumblr_m9xnfs7RyB1qbht0io1_500.gif

Last edited:
I have two new firsties as well.

Airen is a sweet bubbly artist that loves making new friends, very carefree, and Wyatt is very quiet and serious. Thoughts?

Hey Jess,

I think Riley could vibe with both. She isn't very quiet, but she is pretty serious over her craft. So what do you need and we can think of something together. @Jordan Harris

Hi Tamara.
I have a couple of offers.
For Riley: I have Hugo West-Stark. he is a first year raven. he also enjoys photography. he is less up for an adventure. but likes taking pictures and writing. (I am planning on having him join HM) they could be friends if you would like.

For Lyra. I have Ivy Cullen. She is also eight. and while she would have gone to the daycare when she was younger she is now at muggle school (part of a way to reduce stigma towards muggles) she is however in the scouts. so if Lyra is a member they could meet there.

Hm... we could try her with both? I can start one with Wyatt (I can see her approaching him) and you can start one with Airen?

@Professor Elvera Le Fey Both those idea's are awesome!

I can make something for Hugo and then you can make something for Ivy? They are both scouts indeed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back