Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
Hello Everyone.
I thought i should post this up a little early so that i don't forget.
I am heading away on monday on holiday to Monkey Mia and Shark bay. It really is lovely up there, the water is so god for swimming and the beaches are so white.
I will be taking my ipad and laptop with me however i have no idea how good the internet signal will be. so i may be on every now and then to check/reply to pm's but i wont be on for long, and wont be RPing. as holidays are for me to spend time with my family relax and read (i have been trying to read the casual vacancy since it came out and still haven't gotten very far through, and i got some other books i would like to read)

Accounts that will be effected are
Briar Rowan (this is the account i will be using when i get connection so if you need me this is who you should PM)
Professor Elvera Le Fey
Professor Morgan Le Fey
Tara Sitara
Chayton Ateara (I will hopefully get his graduation post up whilst i am away)
Alyce Brown
Aspen
Myuna Kickett
Praneil Patil (though i don't use him much at all)

Eden and Liam. when I get back we can start talking about those plots we have planned.
Pat: I will make and submit my secret santa gift though it may be a couple of days after it is meant to be in.

I think thats all. if you want to discuss anything before i go you have a few days to do so.
Mia

n.b. I haven't just called myself a monkey then repeated my name twice. Monkey Mia (pronounced my-a) is where I'm going and Mia (pronounced Me-a) is my name

Have Fun! I'm sure going to miss you even though you and I haven't been able to talk as much as we used to. I am blaming exams.

How long are you going to be gone?

yeah, we should talk more Eden.
I shal be gone 10 days, tough i dont know how long i will be able to be on this week end either. but i shall be back well before christmas.

Have fun, Mia!

Enjoy Mia!

Have a nice time by the beach :D

(I hope that the Shark bay is not named after the local population of sharks :r )

Liam, I actually think it is xD

Have a lovely time Mia! Hope all goes well!

Have fun, Mia!
Take pictures!

Thanks everyone. Shark bay does have a fair amount of sharks but also dolphins we are also going to coral bay any guesses what they have there? :p
And there will be pictures when I get back.

Well if it has a coral reef (which I believe you have a lot in Australia) it will be bursting with life. Colorful fish, corals (don't remove any cause if you get caught you pay high fines), you may see also sea turtles and...sharks :p

I wouldn't be feeling comfortable enough to swim there as I'm scared of sharks :doh:

That would be correct. Haven't swam yet, but tomorrow. Last time I was here I did see all the above. And the camp site is so close to a Internet tower that I can see it from where we are pitched so that means stronger signal than when in the middle of the city. :tut:

Aw Mia, so jealous! Monkey Mia would be lovely this time of year! I really want to go and swim with the dolphins up there. ^_^ Hope you're having an amazing time. :)

Wait, wait when you say 'all the above you mean all, all?
Sharks included? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back