Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Well, I admit I have been incredibly spoiled with the amount of time I've had on HNZ during these holidays, mainly due to the fact that I've been sick. But tomorrow it will all end, as we go back to school :correct:
So, with the stress of trying to pass everything with Merits and Excellences, feeding and riding my horse, work, and trying to keep on top of my health, which isn't excellent at the moment, I'm going to have less time on here.
I know that my Mum is going to be super strict about this, and stuff like me going to bed on time ect.
It all started with a cold I had about a month ago. But I've had a dry cough ever since, which last week turned into a disgusting one. We went to the doctors this week, and they said it was some viral thing, and gave me a prescription for anti-biotics, which I started taking today, along with a whole bunch of other stuff Mum's making me take. As well as being annoying, and yuck, it's also knocked me flat. I just don't have any energy for anything right now. At work I'm so un-motivated and slow, and I don't even have the energy to ride my horse (So something must be very wrong! :p ). So pretty much, I need to concentrate on getting myself back, doing well in school, and riding my horse more.

I am not going anywhere, you can't get rid of me that easily :p I'll just be spending a lot less time on here. :( Nothing will happen to my RPs, I'm trying to get better about answering them, and making them fuller and more detailed. But I probably won't be on Salted Rainbow Lemons as much :( Saying that, I'll probably be on the same amount, because I never end up keeping those promises to myself :tut:

Love,
-Lizzy :hug: :wub:

Aw Lizzy! I hope you get better soon, I know what its like to be really unwell and have to try ten times as hard at school. In fact its still happening to me, I'm glad to hear you won't be completely gone though!
Best wishes,
Brittany xx

Wow, your life seems quite busy.

I'm glad you don't plan on leaving us, and can still fit in time for HNZ amidst all that. :D Best of luck with keeping your promise to yourself, though, honestly. ^_^

:wub: See you around whenever you do pop in to OOC areas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back