Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
So please excuse the fact I haven't even tried to code this. I'm in my phone for the foreseeable future and that's just a giant pain in the neck to code with :lol:

But anyway, now that I have a sort-of-internet connection back, I really want to plot and RP with y'all again! Without further ado...

Professor Monty Pendleton

Montayy yass he needs some plots! Okai no he has lots but I want some more :r ^_^ I am open to pretty much anything - student rps, adults, dramaa, friendships, whatever! Romance would be quite tricky because he mostly avoids befriending women in case it turns romantic - and even if it did, he'd probably just run away. But yas up for anything :r

Reuben Lagowski

Daw, Reuben... half way through his second year and he still hasn't made any real friends his own age. He's a little slow catching onto things, and struggles with his self esteem because Rudolf is way further ahead academically than him. He can be an obnoxious pain when coupled with Rudolf, but by himself tends to be a bit less outgoing and more shy. His younger brother died over the holidays so he's a bit miserable, and could use friends even more now than ever!

Raylee Lagowski

I haven't rped Ray neearly enough yet, which is a shame!! She's tomboyish, reckless and brash, but can be a truly loyal friend when she meets someone she cares about. Naturally, her younger brother also died recently, but instead of being sad, she's kind of turned more reckless xD so reckless fun rps all round ayeee?! :woot:

Thanks guys :wub:

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
Reuben Lagowski

Daw, Reuben... half way through his second year and he still hasn't made any real friends his own age. He's a little slow catching onto things, and struggles with his self esteem because Rudolf is way further ahead academically than him. He can be an obnoxious pain when coupled with Rudolf, but by himself tends to be a bit less outgoing and more shy. His younger brother died over the holidays so he's a bit miserable, and could use friends even more now than ever!

Stellan and Reuben. I realise I didn't reply to that one they had a while ago, but we can try again? Right?

I think Raylee and Rosalina would be fun to RP together!

Rosalina is a bit more on the girly side, but she tends to be very stubborn, feisty, and mouthy. At times she can be quite reckless too.

I definitely think they could have some reckless fun together!

Let me know what you think/if you have any questions!

Stellan x Reuben: Yass! I am more than up for this. Is that topic I made for them at the lake or something still usable? As long as Reuben wasn't super cheerful in it or anything! :lol:

Rosalina x Ray: Ooh, yess! She sounds enough like Ray that they would get on, and not too much like her that Ray would get catty and jealous :teehee: would you like me to start something for them? Maybe Ray could be up to something a little reckless and Rosalina comes across her :r ^_^ unless you have some other ideas!!

Thanks both! :claire:

Reuben and Ares, Yes/yes? Do you want to start or shall I?
Also, next brightstone weekend Graeme and Reuben yes/yes? So Graeme can cheer him up.

I'll start the Graeme one when that rolls around! If you start the Reuben&Ares one, although if you need me to, I'll happily start it.

BobxReuben maybe?

I'm thinking Sonya or Abigail for your chick, I'm on my phone as well and ceebs scrolling xD

Raylee and Georgie :r

Great, thanks Emzies! ^_^

Bob x Reuben: yass. What is he like? What sort of friendship/whatever do you think they would have? I don't jnow much about Bob haha sorry!

Ray x Abi or Sonya: hmmh.. I think she'd be kind of catty towards Sonya, but get on quite well with Abi! It's usually hard to tell which way it will go with her ubtil I start writing :lol: we could try either or both out - up to you!!

Ray x Georgie: YES :teehee: although Ray is still only like 11 or 12! xD They could meet now though, if you'd like?

Ray x Georgie: Well they have to meet sometime :r

James Cade said:
:r would you mind srarting this one please? ^_^

Rosalina x Ray: Ooh, yess! She sounds enough like Ray that they would get on, and not too much like her that Ray would get catty and jealous :teehee: would you like me to start something for them? Maybe Ray could be up to something a little reckless and Rosalina comes across her :r ^_^ unless you have some other ideas!!

Thanks both! :claire:
[/font]
Oooh I like that idea!
Rosalina wouldn't be able to resist! I would love it if you'd start something for the two of them! Just let me know whenever the topic is up! ^_^

Wellll, I have one possibility with my new firstie next year and Monty, but I might Skype you nearer the time seeing as I need to actually make him first xD Basically he's going to be very science orientated, so he might be devising a few experiments on how magic works and the like, so I have a feeling he might get on well with an inventor ^_^

http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11603596/1/

Here is Rosa and Ray's! :claire: (sorry it's a tad clichéd haha!) Also, it will be interesting because Ray has grown up on a farm in a house full of boys and is used to getting covered in mud... but she secretly kind of longs to be more girly and neat. Heheh!

James - yaaas all the yas! :woot: He'd probably get along with Elt, too... ;)

James Cade said:
:r would you mind srarting this one please? ^_^
I'll get on it.

Let's do Raylee x Reuben x Daisy because fun!

Riley Sparkles said:
Let's do Raylee x Reuben x Daisy because fun!
Double posting though why why would you do this to me :cry: =))

We should do one or the other though!! :party:

BUT I WANT DOUBLE POSTING ok Reuben first?

Riley Sparkles said:
BUT I WANT DOUBLE POSTING ok Reuben first?
BUT MY PHONE you just want to give me carpal tunnel :mad: :teehee:

Yass sure thing. I am struggling to keep up at the moment though so I can start if you'd like but my replies will be slowish D:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back