Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
For breakfast! Jenna was looping to perform her morning ritual or stepping on every third step. Easily, almost walking or dancing, she came to the table in her house, threw her legs over the bench and looked at her sleepy gaze.

Jenna stopped yawning and started eating her breakfast and had a full stomach. It was nice to eat toast, which pleasantly crispy and fried egg. When she was finished eating and drinking pumpkin juice. The girl went to the Ravenclaw house table and searched for Iris. the girl put her hands around her eyes! "Iris, do you know who is here?" Jenna said with a smile. She missed Iris

Iris had been reading a book while eating her breakfast, getting caught up in the book as she was sitting by herself. The book was pretty interesting, one of the books for Ancient Runes she had borrowed from the library. Iris was chewing on a piece of toast as suddenly two hands covered her eyes. She jumped a bit, but smiled at the familiar voice. "I'm going to guess... Jenna." She said, though it was pretty obvious. She smiled, it had been a while since they had talked with the recent holidays.

''Yes, That's me! I miss you, how was your break?'' Jenna sit with her best friend and looked Iris and she have a book and Jenna wanted know what she was reading. 'What are you reading?'' Jenna asked with a warm smile.

Last edited:
Iris smiled at Jenna once she could see her, glad her friend was joining her at her table. "My break was alright. I spent a lot of time with my brother, he was feeling pretty down." Iris said, a little sadly. Lars was really taking the breakup hard. As Jenna asked her about her book, Iris showed it to her. "I'm reading a book on Ancient Runes, it's one of the classes I want to take next year." She said.

''That realy good and i have a shcool new pet. Why what happen to your brother?'' She never was meet her brother but she wanted know. Then she hear and was a little be chuckled. ''You realy like runes? That's hard. I beeter take muggle studys.'' Jenna smiled to her and she take some glass and poured juice to drink.

Iris smiled as Jenna explained she had a new pet. "Oh, yes! Fleur mentioned she saw you in the store." She said happily. "A cat, right? What's the name?" She asked her friend, Iris shrugged. "I think it won't be too difficult. But muggle studies sounds like it could be fun too." She told her. When she asked what was wrong with her brother, Iris sighed. "His boyfriend broke up with him at the yule ball." She said quietly. "Elliot, in Hufflepuff. Do you know him?"

Jenna was happy get a new friend from animals type. "Fleur id lucky when she can work. I can't wait when i grow up. "Hufflepuff girl told Iris about her big dream growning up and live another place. "Yes! She names Peaches!"Jenna liked that fruit and she think that cat looked to like peaches. "Muggles studys is interesting but we would be sitting together leason, right?"Without Iris leason was so bored. "Oh, i'm so sorry for him and your brother. That must be hard when you love somoune." Jenna smiled to her and she know Elliot."Yes, i know him!" Jenna answered Iris and drinked juice.

Iris smiled a little. "Fleur really likes her job there. I don't know where I would want to work when I'm older." She admitted. The name was cute, and Iris grinned. "I can't wait to meet her." She told her friend, as she did really like cats. She looked a little sad as Jenna mentioned Muggle Studies and sitting together. "Sorry, I don't think I'll be taking Muggle Studies." She said quietly. "I have other electives I am more curious about." She admitted. Iris sighed as Jenna said she knew Elliot. "He seemed nice, but he really hurt Lars' feelings... I don't know about him." She said, frowning a little. Iris wasn't easily angry, but she wasn't very happy with Elliot right now.

Jenna smiled Iris.'' I agree and she seems happy work with animal. I alredy know, and i will be going Ireland our Romania work with dragons'' She alredy told her and she know that was for her child biggest dream and she make it happen our not that she would be work Ministry of Magic. ''Sure, i can show her today!'' Jenna drinked juice and answered her best friend and about meeting her lovely peaches. ''And another leason?'' She wanted sit with her and leason with best friends was better not sitting alone.'' I agree, he is change and seem angry to the world. Poor Lars!'' Jenna told her.

Iris nodded as Jenna told her she wanted to work with dragons. "I know. I meant more as a side job while still in school." She said with a small shrug. "But I don't know what i want to do after graduation yet either." She then admitted. "It's cool that you know that already." Iris was happy to see Jenna's cat, and nodded when she asked about other lessons. "I'd like to sit together for any we share." She told her gently. Iris frowned a bit. "Who, Elliot? Does he seem angry?" She asked, "how do you mean?"

''Where you wanna work liter? I think you will be good look as Ministry of magic'' Iris was a smart girl and realy friendly. ''I think you will know later, when we grown up but now better need enyoi this right now and we are together. Do you have plans for the Valentin's dance? You and me and Nicol can go?'' Jenna asked her best friend and she wanted spend more time with her and go dance. She know she missed spend more time with Nicol and Iris.'' I think he change, becouse he alaways talk to me and note enymore.'' She sad to Iris.

Iris laughed a little as Jenna said she would be good for the Ministry. "Oh, I don't know... I would love to do something with divination." She said quietly. "I'm just not sure what." She shrugged. "But we have plenty of time, right?" It seemed early to be sure. Iris nodded at Jenna's suggestion. "I think it would be fun to all go together." She agreed. "I don't have other plans." She faltered when Jenna said she thought Elliot had changed. "I didn't know you two were friends." She commented, she didn't know that much about her brother's ex. "I think maybe he's sad about the breakup too." She admitted reluctantly. she could see his side, even if she was upset with him.

"Yes, you are right! But i'm happy meet you and be your friend" Friedship with Iris was so important to hear and she know this year would be two years about friendship and long time she know her best friend. "Grate!" She don't have plans to and she drinked juice and listene what Iris say ans she always wanted slumberparty at home. "We this year get two years friendship. How about Slumberparty and Nicol to?" She asked with a smile and then she talk about Eliot and hoped that he ears don't burn. "I and Eliot live New Yourk Manhatan. Yeah, you probaly right!"She agreed with hear.

Iris smiled at Jenna's sweet words. "I'm happy to be your friend too." She said gently. The idea of a slumber party was a nice one, and Iris nodded after a moment. "That would be fun. Do you mean during the holidays?" She wasn't sure, maybe Jenna meant at Hogwarts? But that would be difficult because they were all in different houses. "I could ask my parents." She told her, hoping that it would be allowed by her parents. Iris hadn't known Elliot lived near Jenna, but it made sense. Maybe they knew each other better than she had assumed.

She blushed when Iris say that words. Friendship was so important her life and she was happy right now. "Yes, i'm thinking about holidays and i go home and talk my half sister Danae" She finaly told hear about her new sister."That's grate and i will ask Nicol and my dad to" Jenna smiled to hear and hoped Nicol would be say yes about slumberparry. Jenna always wantes her two slumberparty with her best friends. Also she can make cake our cookies.

Jenna's next words really took Iris by surprise, and she looked at her with wide eyes. "You have a half sister?" She asked, as she didn't think Jenna had ever mentioned her before. "I just knew about your brother... how old is she?" Iris asked her, interested to hear about this. "Is she coming to Hogwarts too? Or is she older?" Iris asked, curiosity getting the better of her. She smiled and nodded as Jenna said she would ask Nicole and her dad. She hoped this would be fun.

"Yes!" She shrugded but Jenna was little sad becouse she is no more her dad litlle girl. "Danae have 11 years and this year started shcool."Jenna answered Iris with a little smile.

Iris nodded at Jenna's words, but frowned a little. "I never knew you had a younger sister." She told her. "I don't think you've ever mentioned her before." She smiled again, pushing some of her hair behind her ear. "Do you have any guesses of which house she will be in?"

"Me to! When i have home dad told me about sister and new family of him!" Jenna told hear and this year would be difficult and new mom Jenna never wanted and she was afraid..mayby new family was so mean and rude and new mom to but that never know what happened. Becouse she stay all time the shcool and no going home. "I think, she will be Gryffindor. Danae is diffirent than me!" That was true.

Iris frowned a little at Jenna's explanation. "Oh, you... didn't know about her?" She asked her friend, suddenly aware of how little she really knew about Jenna's home life. She didn't want to pry, but it was a strange situation to her. She couldn't imagine suddenly having a sibling she hadn't known about. "Oh, that's good. I think it's nice to be different from a sibling, it helps you learn from each other." She said, thinking of Emma. "If she's in Gryffindor I could ask my sister to look out for her."

"No, dad later told me!" She told her best friend and take some juice and drink a little bit water. "You realy think? I hope she is nice persont not jugde other!" Jenna told her about her fear and she wanted and hoped Danae would be nice. "You do that for me? Iris that is so sweat and thanky so much!" She smiled to her and gave her hug.

From Jenna's words, Iris got the feeling she didn't know her sister very well yet. She smiled reassuringly. "If she's your sister, I'm sure she's nice." She told the girl. She nodded at her next question, and laughed softly as the girl hugged her. "I won't promise Emma won't drag her into trouble, though." She said, hugging her back. "She's a troublemaker sometimes." Despite Iris' best efforts to help her sister, Emma still insisted on doing reckless things often.

"You probrably right! I just so scared and i not ready to new family. I still get gilty about lost my mom!" That was true and she still was upset about that day and she wanted and miss her mom so much and she was no ready for new family right now. "I like trouble makers and i hope somtimes get know your sister Emma ans spend time with her to. You be there to my birthday party? 10 June? I'm thinking about bouling game!" She smiles her.

Iris nodded as Jenna told her a little bit about her family, and her worries about the new family. "I think things will be okay." She told her friend gently. "It might take some time, but if you're yourself I think things between you and your sister will be fine." She frowned. "And you don't have to feel guilty." She added. Iris smiled. "I think Emma would like you. And of course I'll be at your birthday! Bowling sounds fun." She said brightly.

-I hope so!Thanks for listening me!- Jenna say with cherfulie voice and she was feal a little better. -I think you are right! And i will know her summer and spend time with her.- Hufflepuff girl told her and take some water and drinked. She smiled when Iris told her she don't are gilty that was grate to hear and she smiled to hear. -Yey! I'm happy to hear, you be to my birthday!- Jenna huged Iris and smiled hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back