OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chayton's ❤
Madlyn was getting tired of being inside all the time with lessons and what not. She was actually getting tired that some of the lessons she couldn't participate in. Being half giant had a lot to do what she can and can not do. Like for instants, some of the charms, Madlyn was still trying to figure out the ones she can do. But none of the lessons compares to the ones she wanted to do. Care of magical Creatures! If only they allow that, Madlyn sighed wishing they did. "Stupid Third Years" she mumble as she sauntered across the school front lawn, Madlyn making her way towards the forbidden forest.

"At my age, pfft! I should be allow to take those classes" she mumble in annoyance. She had to let some steam out, she walk into the forest and started to break down a branch. It came down with a snap of her hands, Madlyn was tall enough to reach it so it was easy for her. She did the works of four men all in one action. She took down a whole tree in less than five minutes. It was helping her to calm down now, Madlyn move down deeper into the forest leaving the scrap of tree behind her.

As lunch time and briar was doing her rutine run through the grounds. As she was nearing her favorate part where she delved deep into the frest and it was always twilight she heard the destinked sound of a tree branch breaking. Deciding that she should check out what was happening she ran towards the sourse of the sound she foundherself on the top of a small hill and at the bottom there was a girl she didn't know "hello there, are you okay" she called hopeing that this girl hadn't been hurt by the falling branch. A couple of moments later she realised that this girl was actually quite tall and inless the darkness was deceving her eyes she seemed to have been pulling a whole tree up from the roots.

Madlyn continue to discover the hollows grounds of the forbidden forest. She didn't show any fear, there were hardly anything to fear when you were this tall. Not even creatures like dragons or thersual brought fear in her. They were the kinds she was raised back in Ireland, she grew up around them, well the ones that hibernated there. Madlyn simply was fearless except for small spaces. Anything small she couldn't stand to see the sight of them. Madlyn broke off another branch that was in her way, when she heard someone calling for her. "I'm fine!" she called back her eyes adjusting to the dim light the forest conceal them in. She turn and lift her face up, a girl just as small as any human being was standing up a hill. "What's your name?" didn't mean Madlyn were afraid of human. She still part human despite the fact she was also giant.

Briar ran down the embankment and had reached the bottom before the girl had gotten her second sentence out. "hey. I'm briar, who are you" as she was saying this she was looking at the girl, she seemed abnormaly big, even bigger than the seventh years and that aS saying something. Now that she came to think of it she had heard a rumar that one of the new students was part giant. But thatwas all she though of it, a rumor. Not wanting to look like she was stairin she looked around the freshly made clearing. She had never been to this exact bit of the forest before. And she vowed that she would come back some time as it semed nice here. Looking back at the girl she smiled and asked "so do you like it in the forest, most of the people I know are scaired to go past the first line of trees and if they do it was a dare she smiled. This girl didn't look like the sort to get frightens easily

Madlyn took a few steps back, the strange girl came to fast before she said anything. Just like everyone else she was staring up at Madlyn, with that dumbfounded expression. The one that annoyed Maddy the most though she shrugged scratching the side of her face. "I'm Madlyn or you can just call me Maddy for short" Briar sounded like a cool name. Maddy hadn't heard that name before or someone that can move that fast. Except for centuras, Maddy heard of centuras moving that fast. "No I don't mind the forest its actually a lot better than any other part of the school" Madlyn grin, the girl didn't seem to be afraid of the girl. "I used to live in open spaces up Ireland and North Dakota. So its like the same sort aspects. You know what I'm saying?" Maddy spoke in her American but a bit of Indian accent. "What about you? You don't seem the type to be afraid of the forest, who taught you to run the fast?" Madlyn asked her, Briar seems interesting and that was just first impression.

Briar smiled as Maddy introduced herself. she seemed pretty cool. "i know what you mean about the forest being the best bit of the school, i come from near a forest in europe, so i guess it reminds me of home, i know i have been here over a year already and castle life is rubbing off on me, but its hard to let go of the forest." she looked at the girl, shocked as she realized she was a first year, "my family taught me to run, we were all pretty good, but i haven't seen them in ages, what's your family like?" she asked hoping the girl didn't realize who her family was, she had only told a couple of students since she had arrived in new zealand and she would like to keep it what way.

((sorry it sucks i wrote one yesterday but then couldn't post it (no internet) and then my ipod died, and i really should check what account i am on before posting))

"Yes I've live in the forest myself near Ireland" Maddy nodding understanding perfectly well. "My family are like you" Maddy shrugged unsure what she meant by her question. "Well you know normal size" she stated the obvious of what she meant by that. "We just moved here not to long ago, but my oldest sister living in New York City" Maddy spoke with a bored stare. "Mandela obsessed with the muggel world" she rolled her eyes, her arms crossing at her somewhat developed chest. "I don't feel like standing around, mind if we walk while we talk? Hate standing one place" Maddy asked her, leaning away to a unknown direction.
She wanted to see the depths of the forest and what's it like if they continued deeper into the forest. Maddy had been known to be daring, though it was plain curiosity that her wanting to move East, were the trails were harder to see. And all you can see were spider branches tangle up together, which is never a problem with Maddy. It just tells her that no ones gone East before, perfect somewhere new to discover. "Wanna go that way?" Maddy pointed East where she wanted to travel.

Briar smiled and giggled slightly she had "I meant weather her family was nice or strict, but on the other hand if you dont mind me asking, why are you so tall?". she smiled and started walking, she also disliked being still for too long she listened to Maddy's suggestions on where to go "that way is very overgrown with brambles, this way is awesome though? she smiled pointed slightly more north hoping that Maddy would agree to taking a slight diversion as there was a beautiful clearing just a little way away. "what are your favorite subjects here, i quite like charms and my favorite are astronomy and Herbology. she asked, trying to divert topics away from her family.

A sets of hoofs gallop in the Weary depths of the forbidden territory, leaving nothing but a dusky trail behind. A breed of its on kind can be seen with fast cautious eyes. Narniar, a centuras, one of the youngest female in the tribe of Vico. One of the mischiefs kind, the one who was said to be Loki's true playmate ran fast as her hoofs could take were the human kind teach to learn. Narniar had always been curious about the human world, and because she was a female (a wild one at this), she was told never to cross the human land. "Pfft! Like that's gonna hold me back" Narniar laughed loud enough for all the woodland creature to hear. She never did listen, why should she though? Narniar may have been the youngest but she had a wicked bow that will smite any creature who dares to cause harm to the innocents. She had a good speed of 95 MPH maybe even higher, Narniar called herself the designated hitter of her tribe. "Wee little Human! Come out to play now!" she shouted letting out a roar of laughter.
Vico would have been furious by Narniar actions. "Little human and their little stick" she shouted again. But as many time he warn her not to cross path, Narniar never listen. "I bet Loki would be delighted to meet them too" Narniar pointed towards the skies were Loki would be presented always too her. "Yes, yes, Loki would truly want to see the human!" she called out again, laughing hysterically. The air around her with lift her raven hair, she proceed were the line crossed, and there in the distant were two human female. One extremely tall, very tall, a giant. Another blonde, but wild she resemble the centrua in her tribe. "Well isn't that a lovely pair, I think I've met my winning humans" Narniar laughed rushing as she set of to get near them.

Maddy flushed embarrassed, well the girl was using big words she couldn't comprehend. Ugh, part of the reason why she hated being part giant. "Well my father Jackson strict but my mom pretty cool" Maddy smiled. "She kind of let's me do anything I want just in return I can't hurt anyone" she blinked one eyes shut scratching the back of her head. "What about your parents? What are they like? And well, I'm part-giant. Most of my family were suppose to be but everyone came out...normal"Maddy shrugged unable to come out with the best of theories of why she was tall" she stepped heading towards Briar direction. "I could've easily knocked those twigs out of the way, we didn't have to step this way" Maddy commented as she ducked underneath a few low branches. Than stepped over quite a few ones that were in the way.

briar laughed, at maddys persistence to go the other way, but she wanted to show her somewhere awesome. "Im sure you could have knocked the brambles out of the way, but this way has a really pretty clearing at the end." she said still chuckling. she hadn't realized that giants could breed with humans, but then again she realized that the boy who had died last year was part goblin, so why couldn't giants and humans mix, the real question would be it it would be possible for a goblin and a giant to breed. she was so caught up in her musing that it took her a few moments for her senses to pick up the sound of movement near by, something running, and fast at that. she instantly froze, as she tried to assess the situation, she knew that if anything went wrong she could protect herself and judging by the way maddy attacked the tree she. "hello, who's there? she called out into the seemingly empty forest. then came a voice, and between the trees she saw the speaker, a centaur, a young one at that. "what do you mean your winning humans? she called hopping that it was one of the nice ones, not one of the mean ones, it wasn't as though she was scared of them but if it was a nice one then it would be easier.

Narniar stood quiet and still when the wild headed one came near her. She watched as the human mouth open to ask such a ridiculous question! "What do you mean by the winning humans?" Narniar reflect the question right back to the soft looking human. "Who said anything about winning human? Aren't you a little lost? Territory should be respected!" Narniar barked a little louder, her back hoofs stepped back as her eyes narrowed in a staring contest. Her arms were angle as if she were about to strike though its against their laws not to harm innocents. Unless see otherwise, this human didn't look dangerous. "How's your friend over there? Are there anymore of her kind?" Narniar asked with a huffed of her small chest. Her fingers prickle as she felt her hands wanted to close to a fist but didn't do so, she was just scaring the human female.

Maddy eyes travel with the girl's speed. She was a one quick that much she could say. She saw that Briar was talking to someone who was hidden behind the trees. Maddy decided hell she should go see who's been causing ruckus to get the girls attention. "Briar?" she called out just a few steps near them. Maddy overhead what someone was saying, and it seems like they were asking if there were any of more of her kind around. "I don't think that's any of your business" Maddy towered over the branch were the centrua was seen backing up for some reason, like it felt threaten. "And if there were more of my kind I think you would be fully aware of them wouldn't you be?" she asked the centrua who seem a bit defensive by the questions Maddy or Briar was asking. "Briar? Who is this?" Maddy question her wild friend.

briar realized tat she had heard the centaur wrong, as the centaur prepared for attack she bowed her head slightly a traditional signal of submission 'im sorry, i seem to have misunderstood you. we are students at the school, Im briar, and this is maddy and we were just going to visit the clearing through here, i are not going to harm any part of the forest, or anything in the forest. would you like to come with us" she said hopping that the centaur would come with them. as she heard Maddy behind her she replayed as best as she could. "Im not sure who this is, i have never seen her before" she smiled at both of them and walked back to stand with her friend to see what would happen next.

"That depends when you talk about taking notice" Narniar snapped back at the tall one. "Do they have big heads like you?" she said huffing her chest up to show she wasn't afraid no half breed giant. This made Narniar laughed, she laughed pointing at the big headed breed. "Loki said you also have big ears that makes a troll look normal" Narniar continue to laugh, it wasn't in her tribes nature to joke around like this, but Narniar wasn't like most in her tribes. She release the staff in the back of her hold, "You wild one name Briar, I saw you run earlier, fast than I even seen a human room. What kind of breed are you?" asked Narniar, ignoring the half breed giant standing right next to her. Narniar was in no way harming the giant unless the giant attack first, than she would have to protect herself. "Care for a race human?" Narniar cladded the ground with the big shalf letting it dig right into the dirt.

Maddy growled through jaw clench teeth. She balled her fist and decided against the urges of wanting to kill this stupid creature. She was still holding that promise her mom made her swear before she started school. Not to harm those smaller than you even if they make fun of you. Its no fun being a half giant if you can't bully those making fun of you. Maddy muttered a few nasty word and turn around crossing her arms. She wasn't gonna be part of their games if Narniar was gonna be nasty to her. She felt left out so she walked over to a tree trunk knocking it down with a few punches, it came down easily. By the time she was done she had a place to sit down, the tree acting out as her log. Maddy sat, with head bowed slightly hiding the fading anguish she felt just a minute ago. "Bloody beast..." she muttered some more.

briar listened as the other two spoke about her half gientness. and watched as Maddy walked off and knocked a tree down and sat on its trunk. "poor tree she whispered under her breath, it was a rather large tree as most of them here were, at least 100 years old judging by the size. she watched maddy ad she did all of this and was surprised when she heard the centaur voice right by her asking what kind of breed she was "I was born wild, i grew up in the forests in europe. As far as i know i am all human, if thats what you mean she ganced back at Maddy as she heard the centaur offer to give her a race. back at home she used to race fern her best friend every other day, but she hadn't raced anyone properly in ages. she looked back at maddy, "do you mind? she asked but before she could reply briar had sprinted off, not giving Narniar much warning as she knew that she couldn't outrun a centaur easily so every little bit of advantage would help. she knew centaurs were fester in space as it was hard for them to maneuver themselves between the tightly spaced trees at speed. an advantage of being a two-hoof. she smiled at herself as she recalled this joke she shared with her family and ducked under some low branches as she continued her sprint through the forest leaving everything loose. it felt so good to be running again. the last time she had fun like this was around the lake a few weeks into the year but it wasn't the same as the lack of trees made it feel odd.

"TIMBER!" shouted Narniar as the tree collided against the grown. Narniar witness the girl slump down annoyed by Narniar behavior. Mischief was her game and annoying someone how Narniar lived. She wouldn't give two hoofs if she neglected someone feeling by hurting them with words. Often she would rarely realize it when she did, she couldn't comprehend what she cause or unable to take the blame. Loki says feeling bad no fun, oh poop. Narniar turn her wanting set of eyes back at the wild headed girl. Very briefly she explain her history, Narniar listen a little, till she saw the blonde haired girl jump and take off towards the left side of woods. "You can't defeat me in a race!" Narniar took after her with fluent speed, her hoofs galloped along the woodland grounds. The girl was trailing in front of her soon she will take the lead.

Briar continued sprinting trying to firing the route through the forest with the most low branches as her human legs were much shorter than the centaurs this meant that Narniar had to watch her head while she was free to run. "Do you really think i care. i'm just here for the speed" she shouted as she launched herself over a fallen tree and landed full sprint. soon she was deeper into the forest than she had ever been before, and feeling her breath ripping her chest open she continued running until he whole body was cramping up and then she collapsed sitting on the floor supporting herself on her arms. "good race" she said to the centaur.

Madlyn decided for once words weren't gonna bring her down. Getting up after they speed away from her sight, Madlyn follow the dusky trail they left behind. Which was more branches and leafs scattered around places, and a mucky tracks that were imprinted by their very own prints. Madlyn followed, ducking down beneath trees or jumping over a few high branches. The more she travel the steeper the forest went, the more she would look back and the school's castle nowhere in view. She turn and heading onwards, traveling north. It lead her to another opening and eventually them. "Had fun?"

Briar stayed there panting for a few minutes and then she was back on her feet and running back to Madlyn. she wasn't as fast as she was before but she was still faster than a normal person. after a while and she realized just how far she had come. then she entered a clearing and saw Madlyn there. "sorry i ran off on you but i needed to run properly for once in a few years. she walked over to the small stream in the corner of the clearing and scooped some of the water into her hands and gulped the water down her burning throat. then she walked over to a bush nearby and picked a few berries and ate them. as all of that exercise had made her hungry, "do you want some? she asked offering the other girl some of the berries.

"Your a weak human, " Narniar added with a wicked sneer. Narniar knew her kind wouldn't be able to defeat the horse power of a centrua, no human can. In fact she kept going leaving the human to recover more breath of air. Narniar kept going away from the humans. Loki kept telling her to travel east onward, the herb were gathering together. Her hooves pushed her more into the depths were their tribe would gather and meet.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry short

Seeing the centura speed away, Maddy eyes settle slowly on the blonde haired girl. For someone to be different, Briar made her seem normal than her own height. She was fast, very fast. She had almost match the creatures of intelligence speed, she had nearly passed the creature. And now Briar thirsty was offering wild berries that may be poisonous to any normal being. Looking down she notice they weren't the poisonous kind and that Briar had natural instincts for nature. "No thanks, just glad that creature went away...." she walk over to teal refreshing stream. Crouching low besides, she would scoop the water to run around her dry fingers. Bringing down a whole tree had made Maddy a bit sore. "Briar? How can you be so fast? I've never seen a human run that fast before..."

Briar ate the berries that Maddy had declined, she wasnt as fit as she used to be and her booddy was screaming that out at her now, so sugar was a good way to combat that. "centaurs arnt that bad ouce your used to them" she said, only partially joking. she knelt down next to maddy by the water and drank some more water. the wet coolness refreshed her burning throat. she was used to the questions and ansrered Maddy in her normal way, even though she wished she could tell her more, she had swarn to her tribe and if she was going to streach that promice the forest woudnt be her number one place to say it. [/b]"lets hust say i was brought up running, and it was a pretty key part of my life so i guess i just got better and better"[/b] she said flicking a bit of water from her fingers at maddy hoping it wouldn't annoy her too much because one thing she didn't need was an angry giant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back