OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
After a gruelling process, HNZ has finally elected its next Minister for Magic!
All the candidates were excellent characters and I know a lot of out of character thought and time went in to developing each one in a hope that they might become the next Minister for Magic in New Zealand. So, before I announce the winner, I would like to thank everybody who ran - and those who didn't, but took part in this plot in the many and varied capacities that were possible. ^_^ You're awesome. ;)

Now, to what you all care about. The winner(s?). :o

With approximately 36% of the valid voting, New Zealand's next Minister for Magic is:
Seraphine Snow
We also decided that the elected runner up would become the Deputy Minister. So, with approximately 24% of the valid vote, New Zealand's Deputy Minister for Magic is:
Thomas Hensel
I'm sure the Death Eaters will be most pleased. :tut:

Once more, thank you to everybody who made this plot happen - and I'm excited to see what new chaos happens with these two running the Ministry. ^_^

~Nick

Congratulations, Kaitlyn and Jessye! ^_^ :D :woot:

I look forward to some interesting story lines :r

It is the dawning of a new (potentially insanely fun to roleplay) era.

Congrats you guys :woot:
I'm sure this will be interesting to see :tut: :r xD

Congrats to everyone else, it was an interesting plot and everyone did epically ^_^

:woot: Congrats you two!!!

Awesome! :frantics: I am going to have some fun with this. xD
Once I figure out...just what to do and stuff. :r

Let's hope Hensel is handy with the Imperious curse... :p

Seraphine Snow said:
Awesome! :frantics: I am going to have some fun with this. xD
Once I figure out...just what to do and stuff. :r
Great and congratulations Kaitlyns and Jessye. Now where do you want the title of "Right Honourable"? xD

Thanks to all that voted for Hensel! ^_^
This should definitely be fun and interesting, I know Kaitlyn and I already have some fun st00f planned. :shifty: :shifty:

Thomas Hensel said:
Thanks to all that voted for Hensel! ^_^
This should definitely be fun and interesting, I know Kaitlyn and I already have some fun st00f planned. :shifty: :shifty:
I know it too :correct: xD

Excited :woot:
Congrats you two!

Yay for the new minstress of magic ♥ nice race :)

I'll just say firstly that all of the characters in the running did amazingly and their role players especially for all the hard work and time put into all of this. And secondly I literally screamed with joy when I saw the results, because as a feminist I am so pleased to see a woman in power at the Ministry. So well done to Kaitlyn and Jessye and everyone else who had their characters in the running, it's dedicated people like you all who make HNZ so amazing. :hug:

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back