Midnight Wander

Siddalee Simon

OOC First Name
Hannah Banana
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Sidda knew that she sleepwalked. She knew she would still sleepwalk at Hogwarts. She just didn't realise that she would sleepwalk right out of Griffindor House. But she did.
Sidda sleepwalked to her suitcase, put on her cloak, and sleepwalked all the way down to the kitchens, where she somehow knew to tickle the pear. As Sidda walked in, she turned around to close the portrait hole and tripped over, to land on her back and hit her head hard, knocking her unconcious. For a brief moment as she fell, Sidda woke up, but then was knocked unconcious by the cold stone floor.

During midnight, Wisteria decided to sneak into the kitchen. She, of course, had made it there without any interruptions. She was good at sneaking, so good that her cousin called her a ghost, because no one had ever spotted her.

When she arrived at the kitchen, she saw another girl, though she seemed a bit shocked about something. But wait. Wisteria took first a slice of pizza before she went to the girl. "Are you lost or something?" she asked as she was chewing the first bite of pizza.

Sidda was sitting on the floor, completely disoriented, when another girl walked into the kitchens. The girl grabbed some food, then asked if Sidda was lost. "Um, not exactly. I guess I must have been sleepwalking again, because I woke up not in my bed, but here, lying on the ground, with a sore head, and house-elves crowded around me. It was a little weird, to be honest." Sidda stood up and sat down at a table. Then she realised she hadn't introduced herself. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Siddalee. Griffy. First year."

Wisteria nodded her head absentmindedly, turning to the house elves again. "Do you have those pizza with cheese crust?" she asked and smiled at the house elves who quickly ran to get the food. When Wisteria glanced at the girl again, she was a bit shocked. She almost forgot that she was talking to someone. "I am--Wisteria. It's rather surprising that you'd sleepwalk here."

"Wisteria. I like that name. And it's not that surprising. I've sleepwalked stranger places. Onto rooves, for example." Sidda winced at the memory, then walked over to a house elf, crouched down to its level, and asked very politely, "Do you think you could tell me where I could get a glass of water?" The house-elf rushed of to get it, leaving Sidda to stand up and wait. She turned to Wiseria again. "What house are you in? I haven't seen you around before."

"I'm from Ravenclaw," Wisteria answered lazily, getting another slice of pizza when the first one was gone down to her stomach. "I could guess you're Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff. You can't be Slytherin. They're too proud in that House." Wisteria walked to an empty table and sat there, still eating her pizza.

"A Ravenclaw, eh? I'm a Griffindor. So no wonder I haven't seen you. I don't really know anyone outside my house." Sidda smiled sheepishly, then thanked the house-elf for the glass of water. "Do you come here often? I mean, are we allowed down here?" Sidda asked Wisteria. She didn't really want to get detention this early in the term.

It was late and Clyde doesn't even know if students were allowed to go out of their dorms. No matter. He needed to look for someone, and he can't really meet her if it was morning. It was his cousin Wisteria. Actually, Clyde really didn't know much about her and what her hobbies are. But one thing is for sure. She's addicted with pizza. And the only place Clyde could go so that he can look for her is the kitchen itself.

When he found her, she was talking to another girl. Probably first year too. But Clyde had no time to spare. He needed to talk to Wisteria. "Hey," he exclaimed, ignoring the house elves who looked at him. Clyde waited for Wisteria to walk to him.

It was only for a moment that Wisteria heard Clyde's familiar voice. He was standing along the rows of tables, looking at her as though no one else was around. Same old Clyde with that proud attitude. she thought ang walked towards him, giving the Gryffindor girl a little smile.
"Clyde looking for me? I could guess you need something from me. Again." Wisteria exclaimed in a mocking voice and smirked at Clyde. "What is it, boy?"

Clyde smirked as Wisteria smirked at him too. They were the same as always. He could still remember the days when they were still children, Wisteria making him go to some crazy place that almost killed him; Wisteria saving Clyde; Wisteria calling him a small boy.

"Look for a Lily girl in your House. We need her for something," Clyde told her, perfectly ordering Wisteria. He didn't want to tell her about him in the Dark Elites. That choice was so unlike him and Wisteria would probably scold him or something.

Hearing Clyde, Wisteria started to walk to around the place again. "You and your orders," Wisteria spatted. Looking back at CLyde as she continues to walk, Wisteria's smirk faded, and her dazed self came back. "I don't know any Lily. And if I did, I wouldn't tell you. I know it's about that group of yours," Wisteria thought about that day when she met that Slytherin girl who knew Clyde. "I can't believe you stooped so low, boy."

Clyde felt a sudden anger when Wisteria answered him. He knew that she was indifferent with things, but he didn't know she could be so hard. Absently grabbing an empty plate, Clyde threw it to the ground, making some of the house elves whimper with fear. "Wisteria! What is wrong with you!" he yelled, looking at her.

And why the hell did she know about the Dark Elites? He never mentioned that to her. "You're as arrogant as ever!" he exclaimed and started to walk to her. It was only Wisteria who could infuriate CLyde this much, and he hated that fact.

Wisteria listened calmly as Clyde yelled at her. She didn't care that he was angry. She even sighed when Clyde threw a plate at the floor. "Short tempered? So that group of yours made you that. How idiotic," Wisteria told Clyde. "I'm losing hope in you, boy. I told you I don't serve anyone. But if that Lily matter is personal, I could help you at the least."

Milena entered the room for she heard voices and from the sound of it ..screaming voices.She then saw a boy and a girl about the same age as her. She looked at them with emptiness of mind and kind of ignored the fact that they were yelling at each other.

Clyde paused for a moment when another girl entered the kitchen. Somehow, when the girl entered, he realized that there were other people in the area. It was like he didn't notice the crying house elves around them, begging Clyde to calm down.

Again, he looked at Wisteria, feeling a bit calmer. "Don't be so cocky, Pizza Girl." he told her and then turned to the house elves then to the girl who had just entered. "Sorry for the ruckus. I'd clean it up."

Milena looked at the boy who seems to be mad at the other girl standing in front of her. She raised her eyebrows and thought to stay for a while for a little bit of entertainment. She yawn and crossed her arms while leaning to the wall, wondering if the two will talk to her or just simply ignore her.

Sidda had sat frozen in her seat as a Dark Elite came in and started fighting with Wisteria. She noticed another girl come in and stood up, shrugged at the girl, then turned back to the DE. "What is your problem?" she asked. "Why don't you just calm down? You're making the house-elves nervous. And you shouldn't yell at Wisteria if she doesn't know the Lily you're looking for. It's not her fault." she was mad. Who was this boy to come in here and accuse Wisteria, upset the house-elves, and completely ignore her and the girl who had just come in? She balled her hands into fists, but tried to calm down, so she wouldn't cause the house-elves to have a heart attack or something.

Clyde raised his eyebrow when a girl came talking to him, asking what was wrong with him. He listened calmly at her, but when she was finished, Clyde sighed and looked straight at the girl. Who the hell is this girl? Ignorant. he thought and sighed again. "I have no plans on answering your questions nor do what you say. Especially when you don't even understand what we're talking about." Clyde was pissed off, and it was something really rare. He didn't want to argue with anyone right now, but if this girl drags him to his limit, Clyde wouldn't have any choice.

(Hope you don't mind :p)

Libby was in search again, and after finding out the rumour wasn't true, she was trying hard not to fall back into the old pattern she'd tried so longinly to get out of. She wandered down the stairs outside the Hufflepuff common room, looking for some inspiration. Turning a corner, she knew the kitchens were down this way too.

She heard squabbling as soon as she'd turned, and from a distance saw about four first years. She walked up to them calmly. "Excuse me." she smiled simply. She was sure she recognised the boy from somewhere as she paused to look at them all in turn. "I believe the corridors, and the kitchen are out of bounds to students at night" she continued to smile. She didn't want them to be arguing, not only would it effect other students, but it would also leave them in a bad mood. She hated to see sad first years. "Now i know i am only a mere student myself, but should you be caught by a prefect or professor, i am sure you would rather been caught by me" she replied before they could put up a fight against her. "I'm sure whatever you're talking about" she cast a sidewards glance to the boy, "can ether wait until morning, or be discussed nicely somewhere else." she added calmly.

[Hope you don't mind either]

Lily had been out on the grounds, and had because of this missed dinner. Rather than go straight back to the dorm, the 12 year old dancer headed straight for the kitchens. She stood some meters away when she noticed Liberty, that girl, that had tried to get her into trouble. While Lily wasn't much stronger than before, Lily wasn't about to let her just walk away from her, when it would be so easy to corner the girl. Lily pulled down on her dress and pulled her grey socks up slightly before heading towards the kitchens. Though the shoes she wore, and the way her hair was made lily look slightly older, the malice and hate was still there. She also found it just as easy to walk in the heels as she did in flat shoes. She walked in and headed straight for the girl, though she realised there were others. Lily knew that one of the boys was a Slytherin, and so she wouldn't bother him. He could do all that he would want, Lily had respect for slytherins, and only Slytherins.

"And what authority do you hold Hufflepuff? I'm sure that a hufflepuff like yourself would know to not meddle in the business of others." Lily said looking towards Liberty only. "I don't think it will wait till morning, maybe you should just, run along."

Libby turned to face a girl she'd come across not too long ago and smiled down to her. "That's quite all right." she replied, not appearing to be fazed at all by what she'd just said. "Being a Hufflepuff is simply a name, and so you making judgments of a person simply because of their house is very ignorant of you. I wold have expected better from a Slytherin. I also would expect a Slytherin such as yourself to as you put it, "know to not meddle in the business of others"" she quoted with the smile stil on her calm face. "I remember being a second year like yourself. Since then, ive learnt so much" she added to the girl before turning back to the others. "I see that prehaps with won't wait until morning, so let's not dawdle here much longer shall we?" she said rhetorically to the others before turning back to the Slytherin girl. "I will "run along" if and when it is nessessery, and i will simply ask you to please do the same" she added. She didn't mind who was here, as long as they knew they shouldn't be and were willing to co-operate.

Sidda looked around as more people came into the kitchen. She listened to the older girl, and got a shock. She hadn't realised that this was out of bounds. "It's not my fight anyway," she said, turning to leave. "I'm 'running along', and I suggest that you two do the same, Wisteria, Dark Elite. See ya 'round" she said, smiling at the older girl before walking out of the kitchens and making her way back to her dorm. She had been glad to get out of there before it became a real fight. She didn't want to get into a fight this early in the term.

Libby smiled as one of the yonger girls made her way back to her common room. "Thank you. I suggest the rest of you do the same." she smiled kindly. "I gather you all know your lighting spell as so you won't get lost in the dark?" she asked them. Any part of the school other than the common room was out of bounds are curfew, which was first years was at 9pm.

Lily watched, smirking as she watched the little red head run from the kitchens. Lily herself, would've never run so quickly. She would have some dignity. Although, if she needed to go, she would. This however was different, Lily wanted to bring this girl to the ground. She didn't really have anything against her, apart from not being slytherin. But Lily felt the world owed her some fun, since she had to attend this stupid magic school. Lily ignored the others in the room. Lily was most likely stronger than this girl, she judged as her hazel brown eyes, eyed the girl. The girl maybe more powerful but Lily was physically stronger, she guessed.

"No, stay. She doesn't mean what she's saying. Don't listen to her. She's a nobody. No one cares and she has no authority over any of you. So stay." Lily said, not taking her eyes off the girl. "And I doubt you are any more clever than you were in 2nd year, because you still look like one. So if you've "learnt so much" Maybe you could learn to look like your age, rather than mine. And you could also stop being such a scaredy cat. Have you never been out after hours? Out In the Dark?"

Clyde looked at the Gryffindor girl walk away. He smirked at the idea of her quickly leaving the room when some upperclass men entered as though she was going to die. That was surprisingly chicken-ish.

He also watched as the Slytherin girl insult the Hufflepuff. Will there be a fight here? he thought and watched as the two talked back to each other. He didn't know what was Wisteria doing. He was still annoyed and he didn't want to talk to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back