Michigan Bound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
As much I'd rather not have to post one of these I guess I have to, so here it goes. Those of you who are a bit closer to me may already know this My parents decided to get a divorce and my mom has decided to move out and head back to Michigan which is where we originally lived before we move here. And since I am not yet 18 and I don't particularly get along with my dad I'm also going to be moving to Michigan which is about 1200 miles from where I live now. Leaving all my friends and the past eight years of my life behind isn't going to be easy but I'm willing to embrace the change since it'll just mean I get to return to my home state and be closer to my family and even some of you HNZ Peeps. ^_^

However starting tomorrow I won't be able to get on my computer. I might be able to lurk a little bit tomorrow but after that my computer is getting packed and driven down to Michigan. On Tuesday my sister and I are taking the trains down by ourselves all the way to Michigan so From Tuesday on I won't be able to get online.

*It could take anywhere from a few days to a week or so before I actually get all moved down and I'm able to get back online.* So during that time I won't be able to post or anything. This affects all my characters. I'm really sorry for leaving everyone hanging but I'll make it up to you once I get back on stuff. While I am gone I can be reached text via or phone so if any of you know my number or anything feel free to do so. If you don't then you could probably contact Kaitlyn, Julie, Manders, or someone who does have contact with me and they will probably able to reach me.

See you in a bit!
- Jessye

Well, sh*t.

-blink-
-blink blink blink blink blink-
-blinkblinkblink-

PLEASECOMEBACKSOONORTHEZOMBIEAPOCALYPSE
WILLDAWNANDWE'LLALLBEFRIEDISAY,FRIED!

But Siriusly, come back soon or I'll get too lonesomeness and miss my Morphine.
Toodlypoos. </3

D=>

I don't like pages being stretched. Not even on my iPod.

//Nick

May I just point out that you've further stretched the page, Picky McFussypants?

See you when you get back Jessye. :hug:

I use to live in MI, where are you moving to?

I hope everything goes smoothly!

Have fun moving Jessye, and I hope it all goes well x

Sorry to hear about your parents, Jessye. :( (Way not to tell me, too. Now I feel like either I"m a jerk who doesn't care or you're an enigma.)
See you when you return! ^_^

Jessye!
I hope everything goes super well and I'm sure you'll settle in nicely, come on who wouldn't want to be your friend! ;) take all the time you need, I'll miss you a bunch :hug:
All the best of luck,
Brittany ♥

:cry: :cry: :cry: I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't like this one bit :mad:

But it has to be done and I understand this so once again Jessye I'm going to miss you like crazy and I hope you have a safe journey (and that you don't kill/loose your sister in the process :r ) Hopefully I'll get to speak to you before I leave, if not, talk to you soon

- Pat :hug: :wub: :hug: :wub: ¢¾

Best of luck with the move and train ride.
See you when you're settled in :)

:hug:
Cyndi

8 years is a lot of time to pack up and move.
You take care until you get back to us again :wub:
I knew I hadn't seen you about the site yesterday or today and was getting a wittle worried :correct: silly me - should just have looked in the absence section. I know you had already told me about your parents and I am still so very sorry to hear about it. It can't be easy.

I hope Michigan is everything it can be and that you have a stress free time moving and settling in.

:hug:
In my thoughts Jessye

Lin

Update from the Jessyekins: She should be off the train now. ;)
She has arrived in Michigan but no internets yet.

Okay guys I'm in Michigan and moved into the place thats going to be my home for the next month or more. So I should be all set with being able to access the internet and such, I'm glad to be back and missed you guys like crazy, but I'm back to stay!

And a special thanks to Kaitlyn for keeping an eye on things for me and keeping everyone updated! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back