Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hey there, everybody!
MESSI (The Most Extraordinary Society for Social Interaction) is looking for some fresh blood and new ideas. Think that you can fill that call? If you do, you're invited to apply for MESSI.

What is MESSI?
Well, MESSI was established this past March to help the Administrators by maintaining HNZ's Community. They've come up with several Graphics Competition ideas, have helped choose spotlight characters, and gave input into our birthday celebrations (to name a few things). If you want to learn more about MESSI read this. :)

How do you apply?
Simple! Just PM me your completed form.
The Form said:
Code:
[b]Account Name:[/b]
[b][Real Life] Age:[/b] (12-15 )/(16-19)/(20-25)/25+
[b]How active are you currently in our community? How active do you feel you'll be in MESSI?[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join MESSI?[/b]
[b]What is one unique idea you will bring with you to MESSI? [Remember: MESSI deals with the Out of Character community!][/b]
[b]Why should we choose you over another member to become a part of MESSI?[/b]

If you're new to HNZ you're just as welcome to join MESSI as a member who has been around longer than I have. We just need creative people who are willing to give thoughts to suggestions and try to help out in whatever way they can.

Thank you all,

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back