Meeting

Isabella wanted to hold Aiden's hand again but he put it in his pocket so she frowned. Then she rolled her eyes as she said, "I don't know, could have something to do with the massive crush I have on you!" Then she put her hands over her mouth as she blushed.

"Massive is it?" Aiden said playfully then he pet her hair lovingly and said, "You really have got to saying things like that, we are going to get in trouble..."

[You mean stop saying things right?]

Isabella lowered her hands over her mouth and said quietly, "Yeah I know..." but she couldn't help it. She reluctantly took his hand down from her hair and whispered, "Stupid Prince Charming."

[Yeah :p]

Aiden sighed and said, "Stupid Bella Chaos..." Aiden gave her a soft smile to let her know he didn't mean it in a negative way, just in a painful way...

Bella smiled weakly at him and then gave him a puzzled look. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Bella bit her lip. "I don't know, it looked like something was bothering you right now," she said quietly.

"This whole situation is bothering me Bells, I like you a lot, I like Aly a lot, and I don't know what to do...but I know that Theo will kill me, and that Aly might help..." Aiden said honestly.

Bella frowned as she realized how hard this was for him. "Aiden, we already decided nothing was going to happen. If you want to be with Alyssa, you can." She said the last part slowly and quietly, and hoped that this was the one time he couldn't tell she was lying.

"I know that Bella, there is more to it...I just can't explain it, and I don't know what I want..." Aiden said truthfully dismissing her lie.

Bella sighed. "I know how you feel," she said quietly, reaching for his hand again and giving it a light squeeze. She closed her eyes before saying this next part, "Theo wanted me to choose between the two of you or staying alone," she said quietly, remembering when they were in the forest.

Aiden couldn't help but frown. He didn't know how to fix all this, and he always fixed everything, even when he was little people would come to him for advice.

"Hey," she said to him softly, picking up his chin so she could look him in the eyes. "We're only 12, there's no need to stress over this." She played with his hair again to sooth him.

Aiden sighed in comfort as Bella played with his hair and he put his hand on her cheek softly and looked into her eyes, Aiden soon became lost in her eyes.

Bella smiled as Aiden put his hand on her cheek. Unaware, she leaned in closer to him as she found herself unable to look away from his eyes.

Bella allowed herself to keep leaning in and instantly, images of Alyssa and Theo popped into her head and she pulled away. She wanted to kick herself for letting herself go that far, or even thinking that. "I'm sorry," she mumbled.

Aiden immediatly put his hand down and sat up straight, he was embarrased for acting this way and knew that this was no way for him to act but he couldn't help himself. "Sorry, that was my fault.." Aiden mumbled.

Isabella snapped back to reality and looked down at her feet ashamed. "No, that was my fault," she mumbled. She sighed in frustration at herself. "I can't help it," she said firmly through her gritted teeth.

Aiden messily rubbed his head in frustration and said, "Isabella, I think that until we can both control ourselves we should just not see eachother, I'm sorry..." Aiden started out confidently and ended out with a sad and regretful tone to his voice.

Bella sighed because she knew he was right. She nodded and said, "I think that's our only option right now," while looking down at her feet.

Aiden softly put his hand under her chin and lifted her head up and said, "I'm sorry." Aiden gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and smoothly walked out of the Gardens and went back to his common room.

Aiden lifted her chin and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and before Bella had any time to respond he'd left the garden. She sat there with her knees tucked into her body and her head resting on them for a long time just going over everything that had happened, until it finally got dark so she had to get up and go back inside to finally get some homework done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back