Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella made her way down to the garden after History of Magic was over. She hated that class, and ever since things with her, Aiden, and the Snows had been messed up, she was glad she had to sit next to Angus. Her stomach was in furious knots as she kept going over the note Aiden had sent her to meet her in the Garden after class. They hadn't spoken in days since everyone found out Bella liked Aiden so she didn't know what he had do say. She made her way over to the bench where she'd first talked to Aiden the night that changed everything and waited for him while she bit her lip out of nervousness.

Aiden had sent a note to Bella to meet him down in the gardens, Aiden had trouble deciding if he should go or not, he knew Alyssa wouldn't be happy about this at all, but he knew that he had to speak to her. Everything had gotten so confusing, she was Aly's best friend and Aiden liked her, he liked them both.
Isabella,

I think we need to talk, could you please meet me in the gardens after class.

Aiden walked down to the gardens slightly hoping she wouldn't show up or this note was meant for someone else. When Aiden walked into the Garden he saw Bella on the benches where they had talked before and guessed there was some sort of sentimental meaning to it.

Aiden just looked at her for a second, and saw that she was just as nervous as he was. Aiden walked towards her and took a seat across from her and sighed lightly as he looked into her eyes and said, "Hi Bells."

Bella was so nervous she almost considered leaving before Aiden got there but before she had time to think about doing it, she heard him coming. She turned around and saw him approaching and the knots in her stomach tightened and her heart started beating faster. What did he want to talk about? she wondered. When he sat next to her and said "Hi, Bells," Bella couldn't help but smile. He sounded the same, but she knew things were different now. "Hi Aiden," she said.

"Ermm Bella, I've been thinking about this whole thing and I err don't really know what to say...I just sorta figured it would be best that we talk," Aiden said as his stomach knotted then gave her a sheepish smile.

Isabella nodded silently to agree with him because she was afraid if she tried to talk she'd squeak. She cleared her throat and said, "What exactly did you want to talk about?" she asked puzzled.

"Well uhm, I figured all of it we would need to discuss, you know? I mean..why? How?" Aiden gave her a curious look then looked into her eyes and found that he got lost in them and looked down ashamed of this whole thing.

Isabella stared at Aiden wistfully and sighed. "I don't know how it happened," she said trying to think. "I just remember being jealous," she said shyly. She noticed he looked a little ashamed and said, "I've apologized to Alyssa and I told her it was all my fault for having a crush on you," she said as she blushed, finally saying out loud to Aiden, "and that she doesn't have to be mad at you because you did nothing wrong." Aiden likes Alyssa, Bella thought firmly.

"That might not be all that true Bells," Aiden mummbled while thinking to himself, You're a great big moron you know? Alyssa hates you, Bella has a boyfriend and likes you and her boyfriend, who already wanted to murder you, what the hell where you thinking? "This isn't your fault, I let her know that, and if I see Theo, I intend on doing the same thing." Aiden said honestly.

Isabella scowled at the mention of Theo's name. "Don't bother with Theo," she said bitterly, remembering what he said at the forest. It didn't sound too bad but to Bella it really hurt her. "He doesn't believe apologies," she said angrily. "And what do you mean by that might not be all true?" she asked.

"It's my fault," Aiden paused to look into her brown eyes for a second then continued, "I like you and I like Alyssa... I'm just really confused." Aiden thought that would've cleared almost everything up for her and he gave her a boyish smile unsure what else to do.

Bella was about to disagree with him and say it was her fault when he said he liked her. Her mouth dropped in shock and she quickly covered it with her hand. Behind her hands she was smiling and you could tell in her eyes, but she knew she really shouldn't. She tried to stop smiling and said, "I know how you feel, it was the same with Theo," she said.

Aiden frowned as he saw her reaction, he didn't like that she was pleased by this and he didn't like that he was ecstatic by her feelings towards him. Aiden looked at his feet for a moment then titled his head upward and looked into her eyes and said jokingly, "So does Alyssa have a hit on me now? Or are you guys ermm not talking?" Aiden became nervous with his second question hoping that wasn't the case, he hated that he possibly broke a friendship.

Isabella frowned and said, "I don't know exactly how Alyssa feels. We haven't stopped talking, I've just been distancing myself from them for now since I know things are not good," she said shrugging. "I don't think Theo's too happy though," she said biting her lip while looking at him.

"Oh..." Aiden mummbled simply then said, "I don't think I've ever seen him happy... If he wants to come get me, I'm fine with that, I've got nothing better to do, it'll be interesting, and you know when I'm a ghost you can say that you knew me when I was alive and I was a decent guy despite my last actions..." Aiden chuckled at his darkness then asked softly, "Bella, what are we going to do?"

"I don't think anyone but me or Alyssa have seen him happy," she said out loud more to herself. She laughed at Aiden's joke and thought, Gosh he's so cute. Then she shook off those thoughts since it was bad for her to think that and she said, "I don't know. What can we do? I've apologized but, I can't stop myself from liking you," she said the last part so quietly she wondered if Aiden even heard her.

Aiden leaned his head in so they were almost touching and said softly, "I don't think I can stop myself either..." Aiden gave her a small frown as he said this to let her know how sorry he was and how hard this all was for him, though he wasn't looking for any sympathy at all.

Isabella's heart started beating faster as Aiden came closer. He can probably hear my heart beating, how embarrassing! she thought, as she blushed. "But, it's...wrong," she said almost breathlessly, thinking of Theo and Alyssa.

"I know Bells, I'm not saying I'm going to do anything, you know and I know how we both feel, maybe we should leave it at that?" Aiden suggested while hiding a frown but you could see the regret in his eyes.

Isabella thought about what Aiden said and then said, "That seems to be like the best thing we can do. Especially for everyone else involved," she added. She couldn't help but feel sad but she hoped that didn't show. She really did care for the Snows.

Aiden sighed to himself and said, "I'd hate for you to have to loose people you care about because of a few silly mistakes." Aiden looked into her eyes then gave her a kiss on the forehead and mused lightly, "Who knows, maybe when we're older, something will happen."

"Yeah you're right," she said quietly. She blushed as he kissed her on the forehead and hated that she blushed so easily. She smiled weakly as he said maybe in the future something would happen. She tried to sound happy and said, "Yeah. Our timing is just bad," as she shrugged and tried to laugh it off.

"You wanna be in Gryffindor or something? You're always 'wearing' red..." Aiden teased lightly and said, "You have to promise me something though...we will still be friends? Even after all of this stuff?" Aiden hoped that she would accept this.

Bella rolled her eyes at Aiden and playfully punched him. "Never!" she said joking. Then Aiden's tone became serious and Bella smiled as he asked her something. "Of course we'll still be friends," she said, running her fingers through his hair. Then she realized what she was doing and muttered, "Sorry."

Aiden smiled as she responded and as she was running her fingers through his messy hair he smiled and said, "Good." Aiden gave her a loving smile and said, "Don't have to be sorry Bells..." Aiden took her hand off of his head and held it as he asked just so he could be certain, "So little miss gryffindor, friends?"

Butterflies filled her stomach as Aiden held her hand and she smiled, glad that she was not blushing as much. "Friends, Mister Slytherin King," she said smirking, knowing how he wanted to be in Slytherin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back