Meeting

Aiden laughed lightly and said, "So that got back to you aswell did it?" Aiden smiled lightly at this whole thing and how absolutly ridiculas it was, he is twelve for god sakes, shouldn't really be worried about all this stuff.

Bella laughed a little and said, "Yeah, stuff gets around the school quickly," thinking of the story how her liking Aiden got around so fast. "And I love gossip," she said sticking out her tongue at him. "I get it from my mom," she rolled her eyes, "She has her own personal set of eyes here at the school! She probably already knows all about this," she said, referring to her and Aiden.

"Life would be soo much easier without gossip don't you think?" Aiden asked curiously. "Really? Who might that be? So I can watch myself you know?" Aiden joked lightly.

"Yes it would," she said absentmindedly. "But you can't really stop it." Then she rolled her eyes at him and said, "Like she'd tell me!" she said chuckling a little.

Aiden shrugged his shoulders and said, "I suppose you're right." Then Aiden paused for a second and said, "I heard you have a little sister, how come you never mentioned her?"

Isabella laughed as soon as he mentioned her sister. "That's because I only found out about her over the holiday break. She's only my half sister," she said a little annoyed. "Her name's Wendy and unfortunately she's coming to HNZ next year," she said rolling her eyes every time she thought about Wendy.

"Wow...that must've been awkward, so do you think she is going into Slytherin like yourself?" Aiden asked. "So you don't like her?

"Yeah, it's a long story," she said waving it off not knowing whether Aiden wanted to hear it or not. Then she began to laugh again just as she had when Alyssa asked. "No! I told her she belongs in Hufflepuff with the rest of the pushovers," she said smirking. "I guess you can say I don't like her much because I've been an only child for 11 years, and suddenly I'm supposed to welcome her into the family like nothing's wrong you know?" Isabella rambled.

Aiden chuckled and said, "I'm sorry...Bells, must be aweful." Aiden gave her a supportive smile and said, "Yeah I know exactly what you mean." Aiden realized he was still holding her hand and gave her a light squeeze then loosened his hand once more debating if he should let her hand go or just keep holding it.

Bella smiled at him. "She's actually not that bad, I just wanted to make her time miserable at my house," Bella said laughing a little. She had noticed a while ago that they were still holding hands but didn't want to let go until Aiden did.

"Oh..." Aiden said with a smile. "So how are you dealing with all this madness? I heard some peoples parents are going to pull them out of Hogwarts." Aiden asked curiously.

"What do you mean? Who are you talking about?" Bella asked with a puzzled look.

"You know now that Alicia Barker is gone...people are afraid that Hogwarts isn't safe anymore..." Aiden said with a small shrug. "No one I know personally I just sort of over hear things..." Aiden replied.

Bella nodded seriously. "Yeah that is scary. I wonder if my parents would want to pull me out and make me go to one of their schools!" she squealed and looked up at the sky, half expecting an owl to appear out of nowhere with a letter for her from her parents saying she had to go to Beauxbatons or Durmstrang. "Who have you heard of that is leaving?" she asked, looking back at him.

"Hmmm, do you know what house?" Bella asked lightly while subtly playing with his fingers.

Bella thought for a bit and said, "I think I know who you're talking about...She didn't seem to like me," she said as she smirked. Then she said, "So people are really scared enough to leave?"

Bella laughed and said, "I wouldn't imagine they do, you like to break rules." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully and said, "I follow the rules...most of the time. You see, I just like to pretend I'm good in front of the teachers so they don't suspect a thing!" Bella said, her eyes gleaming with fake innocence.

"No, I am just brutally honest with people..." Aiden said with a small laugh at Bella's fake innocence then said, "Don't play that with me, I know you better than to believe that."

Bella sighed jokingly. "I hate how you can always tell I'm lying!" she said a little frustrated but still smiling at him. She playfully punched him and said, "How do you know when I'm lying? No one else can tell," she said shrugging.

"Its simple, you're a bad lier..." Aiden teased lightly and said, "I don't know, I can tell with almost everyone, its one of my many talents." Aiden smiled goofily to let her know the last part was a joke.

"I am not a bad liar!" Isabella pouted, finally letting go of Aiden's hand and crossing her arms across her chest. Then she smiled to show Aiden she was joking, "I'm only a bad liar to you for some reason," she said shyly.

When Bella let his hand loose he hid a frown and put his hand in his pocket as he realized how cold he actually was. "Hmm I wonder why that is," Aiden said with a sly wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back