OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
11 inch Alder Wand with Fairy Wing core
Nate was feeling dumb and useless after the breakup. He was sure that Jordie would come over, that he would choose him over his friends but that didn't happen. Nate honestly didn't even think that it was his fault, he thought that his arguments made sense, they were just in the place. Why would Jordie not come back? And a few days later, he was already sure that now Jordie was with Weston, and of course, he was just mad at both of the boys. However, now he just wanted to find someone to show that he was able to pull someone cute enough and when he came to the Great Hall, he noticed a pretty girl at the Hufflepuff House Table. Nate knew her, she was one year younger and absolutely sweet and naive. "Hey Drake, how are you?" he sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders, hoping that she won't just turn him down.
@Elizabella Drake

Bella was a little scared when Trynor put hands to her shoulder. It was weird feeling and she felt not right. She was to bisy think for boys right now and she was sure that she don't wanted be a girl who fast let boys close. So Bella take his hand off and turned to him. "Hi, Trynor! I am thinking something eat and it was long day. You?" She asked with warm smile.

Nate started to laugh when Bella seemed to get scared and took his hand away and put the hands up, still laughing. "Huh? We're just back at the school, what were you already doing? Don't tell me that you got to detention faster than me," he chuckled, kinda amused by how hard-working and sweet she was.

When he laught Bella a little blushed. She punched him but not to hard. ''Well, i was try to eat and just read a book. Never, i am teacher pet. Do you have a better idea?'' She asked with warm smile and closed reading book.

Last edited:
"Auch, you're strong," Nate jokingly rubbed the place where Bella punched him lightly. "Oooh, a teacher pet? We need to change that," he messed with her hair and leaned really close to her without touching her. "Come to the dances with me and I'll show you what is more fun than studying," he playingly twirled a strand of her hair on his finger as he was clearly flirting with the girl. She was cute, he was cute, what could possibly go wrong?

''Of course, i grown up with my brother.'' She smiled him and joked. ''How? You know, spend lot of time in greenhouse. I am asistant there.'' She smiled and say with proud voice. '' Are you sure, you wanna go with me? Never was asked go to there.'' It was true only Bella asked her friends go to the ball. '' I would love to go with you.'' Bella answered.

"Huh, brother? Who's your brother?" Nate curiously asked as he had no idea who he was. "Spend less time there?" he just offered it as it was the most logical thing to do. "Oh sweetheart, I wouldn't offer it if I didn't want to go with you, don't you think so?" he chuckled as he leaned back and then smiled as she agreed. "Did you know that you're adorable?" Nate complimented Bella in a question form.

"Parker Reed. He is slytherin. So be carefull" Bella messed with him and smiled him. "Yeah, i have a lot of work there" Bella answered and remember that she needed later go the greenhouse. "Okey" She felt weird about this feeling first time. "I am?" She asked with curios voice.

"Wait, how is he your brother? You don't even share the same last name. And oh, I don't think that I should be worried about him, he's too sweet,' Nate chuckled. "Well, maybe I can help you some time? I have a lot of free time anyway," he easily offered, wanting to get some more time with Bella. Well, she was cute, yes, Nate didn't have any feelings for her but still, if he wanted to get her, he wanted to spend time with her. "You absolutely are," Nate leaned forward and took her hair out of her eyes and tuck it behind her ear.

''He is my best friend and brother. We live one house and grown up together. Our family is very close. I also have Mika, Julie sisters in shcool.'' She told him with warm smile and she felt nervous about that when he was closer to her. ''That would be nice of you.'' She smiled. ''Why i am feeling nervous?'' She asked her self and hoped not that to loud. and where was Parker. @Parker Reed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back