Meeting Julie Clark

Caysi nodded. " Is it like an unbreakable vow?". she asked.

Freya watched as the conversation continued. She felt that there was still hope for Bellatrix but felt saddness for Caysi as it was obvious her mother was too far gone to be saved. Any mother who would turn away from their own child was obviously suffering from defective mental state. Freya watched with a concern in her eyes as mother and daughter tried to find some common ground that may not really exist.

Julie nodded. " That's what I want to do with my life, what do you want to do with your use less one?". she asked.

It took all of Freya's strength not to slap Julie for her comment to her daughter. What was wrong with this woman She thought. How could anyone speak to a child that way, let alone their own flesh and blood. But Freya had to admire Caysi for her strength and her character. This girl had guts to face a woman who obviously cared nothing for her.

"The Ministry...what a shame Julie...what a shame...." Bellatrix whispered into Julie's ear, although she was sure they could hear at least the last 'shame'."

"Bellatrix! for heaven's sake, let them speak." Freya gave Bellatrix the best disappointed mother look she could scrounge up. How will she ever get this young girl to change her ways before it is too late

Caysi heard the word shame that Bellatrix said to Julie " Maybe it would be a shame, but being a death eater would be the utmost shame". she smirked.

Bellatrix's eyes quickly flickered to Professor Heimdall, locking eyes with her she felt a tinge of remorse. Yet she quickly broke the connection as soon as she heard Caysi's comment. Bellatrix looked coldly at her, "Its a good thing you cast this disgraceful blood traitor out, Julie, who would want such a disgrace to their family around!"

Freya hung her head in remorse. She quickly looked around the room and saw a table and a few chairs. With a swish of her robes she slowly made her way over to the chairs. It seemed to her this conversation was going to go on for a while and she was getting a bit weary of the whole mother/daughter destruction she was witnessing. She couldn't help but think of her own son and how she had left him to be raised by her parents and how he was now spending his time in England. She missed him and this 'reunion' was not helping her sadness.

Caysi quickly arose when she heard what Bellatrix said " What was that Bellatrix?!". " Blood traitor am I?". she got out of her seat clutching her wand in her pocket.

" I'm not as stupid as you Bellatrix, I can clearly spell..and why are you even budding into the conversations? Hmm?". " Can't you keep your nose out of it for a bit?". she yelled.

Bellatrix practically growled at her and quickly reached for her wand, yet suddenly dropped it to the floor, cursed and stepped back into the shadows, ashamed.

Caysi sighed. " Well your not just going to let it sit there are you?". she said.

"Caysi! Bellatrix! Enough already! Bellatrix you know that wand is useless to you at this point so just sit and let them finish their conversation so we can all go our separate ways and be done with this obviously unpleasant and disagreable situation." Freya had jumped up when the girls had drawn their wands and with the hope that it had been diffused she sat back down.

"Caysi, have you said all you want to say to your mother? I don't mean to be blunt but it is apparent that you are not going to get all that you may have been looking for from her. Perhaps you just need to say what you feel and move on." She hoped that her words didn't sting the young girl or enrage her mother but it was plain that Julie did not have one ounce of love left for this girl and that perhaps Caysi needed to say what she needed to say and move on with her life.

Bellatrix did nothing but let her cold eyes stare at them from the shadows, her voice came out with a cold hissed whisper. "Just get this over with..."

Caysi nodded " Well mother, I hope your happy with your life". she spat out . " I'm ready to leave Professor.". she said.

Freya was sure that Caysi hadn't gotten what she wanted out of this meeting. Though she wasn't sure what the child had hoped for. "Of course my dear. Bellatrix, Are you coming back with us? I"m assuming you are as you do not have any other supervision with you." Freya stood and walked to the door. "Come along girls."

"No...I'm not coming with you. I know where the castle is, and I am capable of returning on my own. Julie and I have some...business to attend to first."

"Bellatrix, does the Headmistress know where you are and what you are doing? As you are a student I don't feel comfortable leaving you here with a known death eater in another country half way across the world from your school and guardian. Do I need to send a patronus to Ms. Barker?"

Freya was not in the least comfortable leaving Bellatrix with this woman and was not going to give up that easily. These girls were her responsibilty and she needed to get them home safe.

"Personally Professor, I mean no disrespect when I say that Alicia truly doesn't care what I am doing, as long as it won't smudge her pretty little name in front of the Ministry again, it doesn't matter! And a known Death Eater is it? Well I would trust Julie with my life....remember you are in the presence of two known Death Eaters!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back