Meeting Julie Clark

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix quickly looked around, making sure she was alone she slipped into a small building in the confounds of a dark alley way. She knew this would be the only place that Julie would agree to meet, and where they could talk freely. She sat in the dark room, waiting, in silence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie walked down the alley pushing people aside, she was going to meet Bellatrix and eventully her daughter. She burst through the door with her heels clacking. " Sorry I'm late, darn people in the alley wouldn't move!". she said hastily.

Bellatrix closed the door, "Hmmm...yes them seem to have that tendency....I'm surprised you came, I hope things have been well..."

Bellatrix looked at her cautiously. "You've spent so long away from her, I wouldn't think you would even care....." she stated coldly. "....so no she didn't...."

Bellatrix sneered. "You worried me for a moment....good to see you haven't lost your touch. Any news from them?"

"As do I". she smiled. "What was the whole thing about at the Ministry". she said hoping that Bellatrix would understand.

"No I don't know much about what happened with them....other than they stormed the ministry in attempt to rescue....with me. Thats a long story..." she said harshly. "I had stolen a wand....and used plenty of un-forgivables, also had a record of Azkaban...and other....things... I now have a monitored wand....restricted...."

ooc: Okay, Bye!

Julie nodded " I know what you mean". " Where the blazes is that stupid kid fo mine!". she said looking at the door. " She better come soon or I'm leaving!".

"I didn't think she was this stupid to wait so long....she seemed excited..."

ooc: Sorry I have to go, talk to you tomorrow.

Professor Heimdall walked with Caysi down the alley they had been told to. She knew Bellatrix would be there waiting for them and hoped Caysi's mother was there too. Finding the door in amongst a jumble of people wandering around she knocked loudly while she opened the door. Making sure Caysi was still behind her she entered the gloomy room.

"Hello..." she said tentatively.

((sorry for the slight godmod Caysi))

Caysi walked behind the Professor. " Bellatrix, mother". she nodded her head to each of them.

Freya surveyed the room carefully. Looking at all the ins and outs of space and the woman who was obviously her old friend Julie. This woman may have been her friend but Freya had seen and dealt with too many death eaters to feel comfortable with this situation. Freya only hoped that this would not end up in her needing to use her wand.

"Julie. You look well." Freya looked at Caysi and then at Bellatrix and then back to Julie. "Well, I suppose you and your daughter must have a lot to say to one another. Caysi, I'll be right her if you need me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back