Meeting Julie Clark

"Professor...Caysi...." Bellatrix said as a sort of greeting but not giving her position away to show that she could have cared about either of them at all. Now she was with the people she had worked hard to impress, somewhere he name was feared and known. She couldn't screw this up. She glanced at Julie. "This shall be interesting..." she said in a dark tone.

Caysi nodded. " I guess it will be". she sighed. " So how is it being a death eater?". she asked sarcasticlly.

Bellatrix's eyes quickly flickered at this question. "How dare you!" she screeched then looking at Julie for her reaction.

Julie nodded. She looked at her daughter, she had some features of herself, her nose...lips but the eyes were her fathers. " Ask away".she smirked.

Freya did not like how this was going but was not surprized given the nature of most death eaters. "Bellatrix, this is not about you, let Caysi and Julie get out what they have to say and then we can all leave." Freya did not speak in harsh tones to Bellatrix. She somewhat liked the girl and still had hope she could turn her life around.

"And you have no right here! I do not have to listen to the likes of you! And besides I am giving pitiful Caysi a chance to talk to her dear beloved mother, she just seems to shy and ignorant to be able to answer! You have too much faith in her! Believe me this situation has nothing to do with me, nor am I causing it to be so! I am simply aiding the process, like you are."

"Oh for heaven's sake Bellatrix, shut up." Freya was getting tired of her attitude. While she was almost pleasant in the Broomsticks, Bellatrix seemed to have a way of picking the worst moments to flex her attitude.

Bellatrix looked infuriated by what the Professors response to her. Her eyes glared sharply at her, but she said no more.

" Why did you decide to become a death eater..?". she asked..it was a bold question at first but she still wanted to know.

Bellatrix gasped, "Why you-" and then she suddenly stopped. She averted her eyes and shrunk back into the corner, knowing secretly that she too had many questions, like Caysi, yet hers would never be answered. She waited for the curious answer.

Julie looked at Bellatrix " Why wouldn't I want to be one would be the question, being a death eater has many advantages.". she wouldn't talk anymore about that subject. " Next". she said coldly.

" I was particularly getting annoyed of that fact of having 5 children...and I wanted to be something rewarding such as a death eater". she said.

" When you left..that made my father have to send 2 children to his sister.". she glared at her. " He took it very hard". she explained.

Caysi rolled her eyes. " So...with your future, I'm guessing that your going to be a death eater all your life". she said.

"Their is no way out." Bellatrix said coldly. "Unless you would rather face death it self, and that may not be such a bad thing..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back