Meeting Julie Clark

Bellatrix sneered. "See, and you would trust your dear old friend wouldn't you?" she said in a slimy tone.

Turning to Julie, clutching her wand inside her cloak she gave her best, don't-mess-with-me face. These women did not know the death toll she had personally racked up when it came to death eaters and Julie Clark was not imune to being on that list. "With all due respect Ms. Clark, I've seen the way care for other young girls and I"m afraid that I cannot leave Miss Green here. She is my responsibility and will be coming with me. Miss Green we're leaving....Now."

"You have no real control over me, and soon you will learn that." Bellatrix snapped at Professor Heimdall then turned to Julie saying, "Julie we will be keeping in touch, do not stray from my eyes, or we all will be tracking you down once again. We have much to talk about..." Alex then swiftly walked out of the room waiting for both Caysi and the Professor to join her.

Freya turned to watch the girls leave. Reaching the door she turned one last time to look at her old friend. "I don't know what happened to you to make you this way, but for the sake of everyone here, in particular, those two girls that just left, you should disappear again. No good can come of you interfering in their lives."
Freya then turned and left the room closing the door behind her in an metaphorical effort to close the contact between Casyi and her mother for the last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back