Meet Your Honey!

Honey Bee

OOC First Name
Val
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Hello, all. I'm Honey Bee. Let say.. i'm newbie here. I've joined similar RPG like this forum, but in a different language. Btw, my English is not that fluent, because my primary language isnt English =)) Still i have to learn and improve my skills here.

So.. may you guys could help me. Nice to meet you ^^

Hi there Val/Honey Bee. :)
Welcome to HNZ! I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you have any specific questions or concerns feel free to contact me about them.
Don't worry about your English skills. Many of our members don't speak English natively, and it's pretty impressive that you're at least competent conversationally (if not fluent) in more than one language. The same can't be said for me. :( Out of curiosity, what is your mother tongue?

I look forward to seeing you around the site. ^_^

Welcome to HNZ Honey Bee Val
My name is Mia and I am from Australia. it is always great to see new faces around. If you have any problems at all or fancy a chat feel free to send me a PM and I should be able to point you in the right direction.
You have already met nick one of our amazing admins, the other being Cyndi (Professor Cyndi Kingsley). we also have some magnificent global moderators, Kaitlyn (Haden Hensel), Kaite (Keira potter), Pat (patricia Styx), and Donna (Riley Sparkles). But to be honest everyone on here is nice and more than willing to help out if you have any problems.
Don't worry about not having English as your first language there re a lot of people on here who are the same and you all certainly speak better english than I would any other language. which s awesome (you are probably all better at spelling than I am too :r )
Anyway I hope that you enjoy your time here
:hug:
Mia

Nick covered it all as always! But, welcome to the sight. You're unsorted and i'm unsorted, so if you'd like to get a topic together, maybe i can aid you in your wants for fluency!
By the way, I'm Cole!

Hi there!
It's good that you found HNZ! We have tonnes of fun here so, make sure to join in! I'm Arty by the way and I think, we should roleplay sometime!

@Nicholas and Briar: Hi, Nick! ;) Glad to know you're one of admins here. And hi, Mia! Maybe I'll contact you later for asking more information about this forum, or.. something like new member tutorial?

I'm Indonesian, by the way :D

@Claire Adkins: Hi, Cole! Of course I want to. It would be nice if we get a topic together so that we can play while waiting for the sorting time opened :)

@Victoria Chase: Nice to know you, Arty! Ouh you all very lovely! Thanks for welcoming me with your kindness. I hope I can gain tons of fun here \:D/

Alright, after you set up a character bio then let me know what your characters like and i'll rustle something up for the two of us.
Just noticed that your bio is set up. Really well done for a first time HNZ-er. Just PM me and we can discuss waht we think would be best fr the two!
Also, waht are temperatures like right now in Indonesia? Are you guys getting a heat wave?

Hey! :woot:

Welcome to HNZed! We've already sort of met in Shouty. (Andy Hydran) I hope you've been entertained so far and are having a great time, and don't worry about your English, as Nick said, there are a few people here that are not entirely fluent in English, but I don't think anyone will hold it against you, because it's amazing to know two languages! (And super fun. :p ) Besides, I'm horrible at English, and it's my first language, so don't stress about it, you'll do just fine. ^_^

If you have any worries, just PM the Admins, Global Moderators (Mia has named the all and you've met Nick) or you can PM me, not sure how much I'll help ( :r ) but I'll try. :p
Hope to see you around the site more!

~Tenilee

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
My name is Jessye! I'm from the United States! You're Indonesian? That's pretty cool! I hope you have a lovely time here. We love new members! If you need help/have a question or ever want to roleplay or something just send me a PM! I hope to see you around the board often!

- Jessye

Welcome!
e12686.gif
I'm Steph and I have a few characters running a muck on this site, so feel free to PM me on one of them if you have any questions. I'm most active on Georgiana Night, this guy's twin sister :p If you ever need someone to even just chat with for ideas for plots or your character or anything feel free to PM me about that as well :) I'm basically positive you'll love it here! It's super cool having you on here and you being Indonesian!

-Steph
P.S. I love Suzy in Dream High!

Welcome to HNZ, Val!
I hope you enjoy your time here ^_^

@Claire Adkins: Well, my chara’s bio is set up. I’ll send you a PM, so we can discuss about what we’re going to do with the two of us. As soon as possible ;) Uhm.. yea. It’s getting a heat wave here, and I don’t really like it all the way. Btw, where are you from, Cole?

@Samual Kaster: Eh-hey, Tenilee! Glad to know you. You have more than one character in HNZ, I guess? Ahaha of course, thanks. Such an honor for me :D Thought I should take some English course then. I really enjoy writing, however =))

@Jessye: Hi, Jessye! Aww, United States.. happy Fourth of July! (well, I knew it’s too late :p) Yep, have you ever heard about Indonesia? Or Jakarta? Or maybe, Bali? That’s a beautiful place to visit! And I think, we should roleplay together sometime.

@Kayden Night: Ouh! You’ve watched Dream High, have you? Kinda surprising that you knew it, I mean, Suzy Bae and Dream High :”D It’s Korean Drama, rite? Where are you from?

@Professor Cyndi Kingsley, thanks! Wish I’ll enjoy my time travelling around this forum ^^

Honey Bee said:
@Kayden Night: Ouh! You’ve watched Dream High, have you? Kinda surprising that you knew it, I mean, Suzy Bae and Dream High :”D It’s Korean Drama, rite? Where are you from?
I've actually watched alot of Korean Dramas, to many most likely for my own good, haha. I'm American. Sungkyunkwan Scandal would be my favorite.

Honey Bee said:
@Samual Kaster: Eh-hey, Tenilee! Glad to know you. You have more than one character in HNZ, I guess? Ahaha of course, thanks. Such an honor for me :D Thought I should take some English course then. I really enjoy writing, however =))
Yes, I do have more than one character, in fact, I have quite a few. xD
Writing is fun isn't it? And with writing and reading some roleplays, that can also help your English, so don't worry, you'll go just fine here. ^_^

@Claire Adkins: Well, my chara’s bio is set up. I’ll send you a PM, so we can discuss about what we’re going to do with the two of us. As soon as possible Uhm.. yea. It’s getting a heat wave here, and I don’t really like it all the way. Btw, where are you from, Cole?
i'm from the US just like Jessye! It's been really hot here, so i just wondered if it's been in the hundreds or higher like it has. i figured you usually have warmer temps anyways :p
[/font]​

Hello Honey Bee/Val! Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
I'm Mintzy, if you ever want to RP or just have a friendly chat, do PM me! Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back