Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
</COLOR></FONT>
"Dot it" - KR.​
<COLOR color="black">

Anyway, onto this serious business right here. I have quite a few character's that legitimately have no one. They're going to die alone (indeed, some are very close to doing so) and so I have decided that I need to make one of these. Some are quite young, so if you are not looking for finals, that's cool. I'm talking a love life here, and if finals grows from this, that's awesome - but by no means mandatory. Some of these character's are still in school, which will be noted. Some have conditions, such as not dating a certain type of person, or being involved in a plot that will impact on their romantic life for a period of time and must therefore be worked around. But otherwise, I'm flexible on the matter.

Please note, some of these characters are old characters and need some serious re-vamping or are relatively underdeveloped and therefore are currently being written. This list will probably grow, but first I am just putting up a couple of characters. I'm not joking, this list was originally sixteen character's strong but I got lazy. I want to use these particular characters more, to further their development and because they are some of my favourite. However, I am sure I will be adding more is these guys are given some love.

Thanks for helping me out with this and I'm excited to extend my rping and plotting love interests from Teigan (I love you). If you have any questions about others (because we all know I have many more love-less wonders - especially in school) then feel free to PM me on Samual's account and I will see it. Thanks again!

Toodles! :hug:
~Tenilee
Scarlett-O-Hara-vivien-leigh-24251491-500-255.gif
Grace Raven
- Pure-blood - Twenty-two - Hogwarts New Zealand Dropout - Italian -
Grace attended Hogwarts New Zealand for a large part of her life, however, she eventually dropped out at the age of sixteen to finally break off ties with her prejudice family in order to grow into the woman she wants to be. She now lives with her best friend in England and currently has the friend of her younger brother, Ai Edogawa, living with her. She works and owns a bakery/cake shop that she is proud of. The shop is often known for its polite service and comfortable atmosphere. Being a proud woman, Grace dresses to impress at all times and can be a little old-fashioned with her thoughts. Often oblivious to a fault, Grace can sometimes miss social cues - especially in relaxed settings that don't call for proper and polite conversation.
Grace can be demanding, but always matches her expectations and is forgiving if someone fails to meet her high-standards. She was sorted into the house of Gryffindor, and her stubborn, fiery spirit can be seen when angry or flustered, however, at all times she will be polite and respectful, even if she believes someone to be a twit.

Grace has a final, however they will not get together until Gracie is in her thirties. Grace is not a short-term relationship type of girl, and would only date someone she felt she would be able to spend the rest of her life with. However, her final is a woman, but I would like her to perhaps date a man before coming to the conclusion that it is not her cup of tea, and politely breaking off the relationship to stop either of them being stuck in something that would never last in happiness.
tumblr_mra11hyZgL1rgdfmio1_500.gif
Yossarian Magonus
-Mixed Blood - Forty-Five - Archaeologist - Russian -
Yossarian is the eldest of his siblings, and so was expected to be the golden child of his parents and be a glowing example for his parents. However, Yossarian was never a powerful wizard. He was actually rather terrible, and came into his powers a little later than the average wizard - and still they were and are not too powerful. Therefore, he resided to abandon the magical power of his life and moved away from his family to live a non-magical life. However, he still brews and loves potions. He has been studying the Ancient Romans for a large part of his career, specifically Herculaneum, and mostly works with papyrus scrolls and deciphering them. He is a widower, having had a muggle wife of twenty years before losing her in an accident that also took the life of his two daughters. Now, three years later and caring for a tween son that is showing magical properties (something that horrifies and excites him) he is trying to pull his life back together and stop burying himself in work. The last thing he wants is his son to feel the same sort of resentment and exile that he felt when his own parents were too busy with themselves to help him deal with his lack of magical ability. Yossarian first and foremost is a father with the sole mission of making his only son happy. (His son's name is Nicodemus and is about ten years old)

Yossarian is a friendly man, forming strong relationships with people. However, after the death of his wife he allowed his life to slip through the cracks and only focused on his work. His sons resent dilemma is what is forcing him to take charge of his life once more and stop thinking of his wife and two daughters. Yossarian is, above all, a fierce gentleman that can appear a little gruff and can be a little grumpy at times. It would take him a while to feel that someone could 'replace' his wife and it would be a while for that woman to convince him that he was not replacing his wife, but moving on. This would need to be a slightly older woman, although not necessarily older than him, she would have to be ready to take on his sometimes grump attitude, his loss of his daughters and wife, his young magical son and his workaholic tendencies. This woman cannot be younger than thirty - Yossarian would only go for a woman that was at max younger than him be 15 years. I do look forward to rping Yossarian, and look forward to finding him a woman that can make him truly happy again. She can have children of her own - in fact I'd prefer that - and she can be either magical or muggle/squib (although I would prefer her to have some knowledge of the magical, for simplicities sake)
tumblr_mstuij9GQo1sgk74mo1_500.gif
Jasper Magonus
- Mixed Blood - Thirty-Eight - Ministry Worker - Russian -

Jasper works in the New Zealand Ministry as an Unspeakable. He is dedicated to his job and therefore is a quiet and reserved man. He has two children, Nathanial and Emily, who he has joint custody of with his ex-wife, Abbigale Hayes. Jasper is still recovering over his very recent divorce and therefore is a guarded man, but not heartless nor lacking in emotion. He is bitter, especially because he is under the impression that his wife cheated on him with a younger man (this is false but that isn't relevant right now). He has always been an elusive traveller, and has a history of not sticking around in places for long. He grows uncomfortable with people rather quickly and feels nervous when not moving around from country to country. He enjoys solitude and not living or moving amongst crowds which is the main cause of his constant moving around the globe. However, since settling with a wife and children, he has found himself liking New Zealand, but now can barely stand the place because of his divorce. He remains because of his job and his children, who he believes need a stable life.

He is protective of his children, so any potential partner would have to be careful and like children. Also, do know that he has a final in place, but I would prefer for him to date a few women before finally ending with his final. He is nearly forty, so flings aren't on the plate for him, he would want relationships that he would expect would last. He would probably date a woman that he knows he would be able to trust around his children - who will be difficult and most likely hate any woman he brings home. Could lead to some interesting rps with his kids giving her trouble, eh?
tumblr_m9hfvdeHsE1rbdlp5o1_500.gif
Professor Speed Stark
- Mixed Blood - Twenty-Five - Care of Magical Creatures Professor - Australian -
Speed was sorted into the house of Hufflepuff, in Hogwarts Scotland. Having been born in Australia, but moved to England later in life, Speed thinks of both Australia and England as his home and likes to visit family in both countries regularly. His love of travel and the outdoors is supplemented by his deep affection for animals. Speed loves his job as a Care of Magical Creatures professor and will often gush about it as he is truly happy with his life currently. He is happy with where he is going in life, but has a nasty habit of forgetting to defend his relationships. Speed will go weeks, sometimes months without ever contacting anyone he cares about as it simply slips his mind. However, he feels that he can simply return to people as if he saw them yesterday, and becomes confused when he learns that this is not always the case. Being so singular minded is his downfall, and the reason why his latest relationship fell through. From this union, he has two young sons that he adores and spends a fair amount of time with, however his job comes first as the mother holds sole custody of them. They are on good terms, so he has no problems with being able to see his sons. Speed is a gentle soul and would give the shirt off his back to anyone he meets. He loves children and loves spending time with them, going to far as to provide them with pets and how to care for them.
His house is almost a menagerie, with several animals being present that he takes care of - some being wild that he has found and is caring for - and a few being some that he owns. He is an animagus, with his form being that of a European Brown Hare. He can be skittish and nervous when meeting new people, but overall loves to spend time with people and animals - but will sometimes find himself overwhelmed and in need of a breather.

Speedy has no final. He is open to both men and women, however would be careful on who he dates because he has a tendency to fall fast, leading to his heart being broken, as well as having to think about who he will raise his sons around when the time comes. As I said, Speed is singular-minded, and so can sometimes be caught up in work, or in the relationship and wind up making the other person feel a little claustrophobic. He is not a jealous boyfriend, but his trusting personality could be perceived as apathy if he isn't careful. I honestly don't see him dating many people because he does fall hard, but I could see him inadvertently pushing people away because he does fall so quickly.
tumblr_lhecw8C17W1qzz2h3o1_500.gif
Sladen Stark
- Mixed Blood - Twenty - Unemployed - Australian -
Sladen is the youngest of his siblings, and therefore was often treated like a child by his parents. As he was growing up, Sladen had a thirst to prove himself better than his siblings and was ridiculously proactive in his mission to show everyone that he was not the baby of the family and was quite capable of taking care of himself. Often a sickly child, this was a very difficult task that he feels he has yet to accomplish. Sladen is not much of a people person, and spends the majority of his time by himself, finding people to be a little too much for him. He attended Hogwarts Scotland and graduated as a Slytherin, but quickly dropped most of his ties with his friends, as he knew that they were bad news for him. Instead, he decided to travel the globe by himself and is still doing that to this day. Sladen has a habit of becoming awkward and shy in crowds- especially if he knows the people. He feels more confident and comfortable with strangers, as he knows that he can leave at any time and not expect to ever see them again - with family it is slightly different and he knows he is expected to be courteous as all times with them. Sladen is competitive and will often compete with everything, finding everything to be a challenge of some kind - however, he often thinks this to himself privately. He still has the feeling that he needs to prove something to the world, but is a nice enough guy to meet.
Sladen can be a little bit over-protective and defensive, often finding it easier to lie because relationships scare him. While not quite to the point of having commitment issues, it would take a lot to convince Sladen that a relationship was worth his time, as he often feels that being tied to one place is worthless and draining -he has the heart of a wanderer and will always have the need and desire to wander around and see what's there. On his travels, he often bypasses cities, because he likes to 'go native' and meet the wildlife rather than the human population - this is where he truly shines and uses his magic (and a little bit of luck) to protect himself. He does odd jobs to finance himself, but will also often return home to let his mother know he has not died and to re-stock on resources and adventure ideas. One of his major flaws is that he believes he doesn't need anyone, when really he simply ignores the fact that he is a very lonely and lost individual who simply needs someone to find him.

With Sladen, anything goes really. While I'm at it, he needs friends that will keep up with him - perhaps travel with him for a while. Short flings are very possible, as Sladen has a tendency to just up and go without telling anyone whenever the need hits him, but I would really love for him to find someone that's willing to not just let him leave, but will decide to go with him on a permanent basis - or perhaps manage to convince Sladen to settle in one area for longer than a few months. This person could be male or female and of any age - however, I could see him ending up with someone older than himself as they would have more 'worldly experience' and could possibly convince him to stick around.
Remy_zpsc7065185.gif
<FONT font="Times New Roman">Remigio 'Remy' Benichi
- Mixed Blood - Twenty-Nine - Herbalist - Italian -
Remigio recently came to New Zealand from his small town in Italy, Colletta di Castelbianco. His hometown is a small, enclosed community and this has impacted his behaviour as he has found himself in the much wider world od New Zealand. Remy is used to hiding his magic, as the birth of a non-magical child in his household caused his parents to move to a non-magical location when he was a boy. While he did go to a magical school, he is still uncomfortable with using magic in public, keeping such things for home-use only. He is a very passionate, and somewhat impulsive person. While perfectly calm and collected, when angered Remy can react quickly, and almost ridiculously. His passion drives him to never leave a job half-done and this is in regards to everything his does - relationships, jobs, and everything in between. This characteristic was what brought him to New Zealand in the first place - he is searching for the children of his deceased sister. But anyway, he is virtually a fish out of water in New Zealand, finding the sheer size of the area and the openness of the community to be a bit of a culture shock, and totally different from the small-town he grew up in, as such, he tends to be very friendly, and somewhat closeted when it comes to the big wide-world and dangers of strangers. He has strong beliefs when it comes to family, and so would find it difficult to understand those that are estranged from their family.

Remy is a very gentle soul, and a plant lover. He loves all sorts of fascinating, and often dangerous plants and is a very outdoorsy and proactive person. He also has a green thumb and used to make a living selling herbs and plants to the people of his town (and some magical plants to those with the inclination). He is currently looking for a place to stay so he can settle, as he will grow to like the wide expanse that is New Zealand compared to his home. For Remy, I'm mostly looking for people that can open his eyes a little, some people to just get to know him and introduce him to New Zealand. I also think it'd be really cool if he could have a room-mate, someone to really give him some culture-shock and to help him finance his stay in New Zealand. Love life can wait for a while. He is open-minded, but would never go past flirting with men. Women, however, are welcome.

I can offer you Samara Raymond for Yossarian?

yvonne_strahovski_24713.jpg

She's in her early 40s (42 I think, I haven't ever really had the chance to RP her or her son, lol whoops), she lived around England and France for many years (though she was born in Australia to an American muggle accountant and an Irish witch, which sounds like it needs to be finished with "walked in to a bar"). She fell in love with her auror husband soon after graduating from Hogwarts (where she was a Ravenclaw) and they both commenced working at the Ministry of Magic. About 7 years ago, however, he was killed and it has taken Samara quite some time to move on from the fact. While she still cares deeply for her husband, since moving to New Zealand, taking a desk job, and sending her son off to Hogwarts, where he is a second year Gryffindor, she's learning to let go of the past and start anew. Life begins at 40, so they say, and although she is having a bit of a hard time accepting that her son's growing up, she's ready, I think, to take her life back and find love again.

So yeah, I don't know what you think, but if you like the sound of her, let me know! :woot:

Hey thanks! :hug:
They have similar histories and stories, both having lost their partners. I think, for Yossarian, it'll be a bit of a surprise, because he has lived in the sphere of 'this doesn't happen to people', so finding out that there is another person out there that does understand at least some of his pain about his partner, and also understanding the worry he holds for his son's future would really help with opening his eyes - as well as the fact that she has a child, it'll allow him to feel a little more comfortable with having his own son around. His son always comes first in his mind, so her already being a mother would be a major bonus in his eyes.

I think they should start as friends and move along, perhaps to a relationship. Yossarian, while wanting to end his loneliness, doesn't want to jump into another relationship too fast. Do you have any thoughts to add? ^_^

I'm cool with that, I don't think Samara will want to jump straight in to a relationship either, hehe. She's a decent witch, though she's more inclined to work with the theoretical side of things (hence taking a desk job as opposed to a job in the field) and will be able to give advice about the magical world regarding his son if he needs - especially with her own son being at Hogwarts. I'm tired and bad at thinking of these, but yeah, hehe.

That's brilliant, as Yossarian's knowledge of the magical world is lacking, even though he came from a magical family. Also, the fact that his son would have someone that actually knows what he should do would make him feel more comfortable. Do you have any ideas on where they could meet? ^_^

TENILE!

Jasper and Aeryn.

I think they would be good together because they are closer in age then our previous plot and they would work well together. Aeryn would be happy to have his kids with them whenever and would be willing to stay at home when they have their own seeing as she is a Potions Mistress so she works at home! I think they would be great! Let me know, kay? ^_^

Henri and Sladen

These too should meet up. They both travel and they have sort of similar personalities. I think that they would get along quite well. Depending on certain things we could even have them date for a while or something, Henri wouldn't say no to a one night stand with Sladen, he's cute! I don't think he could see himself with him in the future, but you never know, maybe just good friends and maybe sometimes travel buddies.

Shiloh and Grace and Carah

I'm planning on having the twins rp, but I don't want it to be alone, so I figure that Carah could be visiting the shop in her off time as she is in her last year of University now I think, so yeah. Carah, Shiloh and Grace, what do you think?

~Teigan

Hello there!

I might have something for you, For your Professor.
I also have a professor, A Professor Misha Haden, who currently has few friends, because I'm a tad forgetful to RP with him in anything other than as a professor. He's really enjoying being a professor and has really grown in confidence through his few years of teaching. He would be glad for a friend in a fellow professor, someone he knows by the simple fact that they are both professors. We could plan something out between them if you wanted

Or even, we could RP Stefan and Professor Speed Stark?
Stefan is a new librarian, but he's not new to the school. Stefan would enjoy the company of a professor. It would be someone simple for Speed to talk to every so often because he wouldn't have to a real relationship. Just one of passing. Every so often chatting in the library. Friends with no obligations. I dunno, if you'd be interested. But it's an idea.

Let me know what you think.

Teigs;
[ul][li]I spoke to you about changing plans (again)with Jasper and Aeryn, but if you wish to have them be friends, that's cool.</LI>
[li]I do like the idea of Henri and Sladen. As Henri is a little bit of a floater as well, I don't think a serious relationship with form. However, later friendship or the occasional run-in when on separate adventures and hanging out when in the one place is very possible.
[li]I love this. Gracie needs to rp with her best friend. They do live together, after all. :lol: [/li][/ul]
Emzies;
[ul][li]I personally like both ideas. Misha and Speed are pretty much the same age, and both enjoy their teaching positions. It could be a cool sort of professional relationship - they work together, and I think it'd be cool for professors to interact with each other more. They're stuck in a castle full of students, I'm sure that'd need to speak to an adult every now and then. :lol:
<LI>[li]I like the thought of a normal relationship, like if Speed ever needs to borrow a book or something, he's bound to strike up conversation with the librarian. Speed enjoys reading, so he could potencially be in there a lot - especially if he has a friend there. But it also means that if we both get busy at some point it doesn'tmatter, as they'll be 'random' anyway. Yeah laziness!
Also, happy GMAD! :hug:
[/li][/ul]
[ul]​
[/li][/ul]

Samual Kaster said:

Emzies;
[ul][li]I personally like both ideas. Misha and Speed are pretty much the same age, and both enjoy their teaching positions. It could be a cool sort of professional relationship - they work together, and I think it'd be cool for professors to interact with each other more. They're stuck in a castle full of students, I'm sure that'd need to speak to an adult every now and then. :lol:</LI>
<LI>[li]I like the thought of a normal relationship, like if Speed ever needs to borrow a book or something, he's bound to strike up conversation with the librarian. Speed enjoys reading, so he could potencially be in there a lot - especially if he has a friend there. But it also means that if we both get busy at some point it doesn'tmatter, as they'll be 'random' anyway. Yeah laziness!
Also, happy GMAD! :hug:
[/li][/ul]
[ul]​
[/li][/ul]
Alrighty, sounds good for both. I think it would be good to have some professors interact, and it would be good to RP with Misha again. Since I haven't done that in a while.
As for with Stefan, he has few friends, so it would be nice for him to have some work based friendships.
Would you like to start one, and I can start the other?

And, thanks :hug: .

That sounds fair to me. I can start one for Stefan and Speed tomorrow and post the link here? ^_^

Samual Kaster said:
Teigs;
[ul][li]I spoke to you about changing plans (again)with Jasper and Aeryn, but if you wish to have them be friends, that's cool.</LI>
[li]I do like the idea of Henri and Sladen. As Henri is a little bit of a floater as well, I don't think a serious relationship with form. However, later friendship or the occasional run-in when on separate adventures and hanging out when in the one place is very possible.
<LI>[li]I love this. Gracie needs to rp with her best friend. They do live together, after all. :lol:
[/li][/ul]
Aeryn and Jasper;

Yep I would like them to be friends, that would be a lot of fun! She needs some friends, I've not rped her much, so yeah!

Henri and Sladen;

Bound to run into each other at some point right? Could be fun for them to meet up at some bar somewhere on another continent at some point. Even though Henri has a proper job now, he might go back to travelling at some point.

Grace and Shiloh and Carah;

I know! It's crazy that they've not rped in such a long time! I'll get back to you about when we should do it.

^_^

Heyo!

So, um I'm just back and I think I could offer Sara here for Speed? She's never really done the whole "serious relationship"only ever having one boyfriend in hogwarts. She's absolutely terrified of hurting people, and so rarely takes the leap into forming a relationship, as she always thinks she's going to end up breaking someone's heart. She finds it extremely difficult to express her feelings when in a relationship, and would find it hard if he were to make her feel "claustrophobic." She's not extremely trusting, and tends to either bury herself in work (something she's been doing for about two years now) or passes everything off as a joke. She worries a lot, and I think they're similar in some ways. Sara falls hard, but can find it hard to express, and often will even deny it to herself, yet she's also very different to him, as when she is truly comfortable with someone, she can be very affectionate and fun; with a much softer and calmer side behind her slightly-mad exterior.

However, you've got like a lot of people volunteering plots for Speed, so don't feel I'm like forcing your hand or anything, I just figured I'd post. :)

Teigs:
I will get onto Henri and Sladen right now. We can further discuss the other two later. ^_^
Maia:
Heeeey! :hug:
Yes, Speed's getting a lot of roleplays, but that was the purpose of this. As I'm sure you know, I have a major soft-spot for Sara and will take any chance to roleplay with her! Now, I'm trying to remember, was he a professor when she was still at Hogwarts? xD I think he was, she would've been in 6th year or something. So, they could potentially know each other - like, not personally, but 'Oh, I've seen you around', as she was a prefect, and RHI and stuff. :p
I think we start by throwing them together, and seeing where it goes. I already have a possible love plot for Speed, and would like to explore it, so for now I'd love for them to be friends. I think they'd be good friends.

While we're here, I'm also curious about the Gabrian/Danielle plot that has slowed (due to myself, I'll be honest). If you want to keep your options open, it's completely fine. If you want to move ahead with it, that's fine too. ^_^

And thank you. :hug:

Yeah, he was, Sara wrote something in HM about him being hired, plus her sister was a regular in RHI, so she'd know of him. I think it could potentially be funny actually, seeing as she'd probably be like "Oh hi professor, um sorry, um Mr. Stark; sir?" which could be a bit awkward, and ridiculous seeing as he's only about four or five years older than her. Would you like me to maybe start something?

I actually like Gabrian and Danielle (although she's absolutely unhinged, she could seriously terrify him at some point.) And come on, I'm like three months late with Justin/Sara so.... :/ Um, do you think we should continue from where they were, or have their relationship fast-forward (for want of a better phrase)?

:lol: That'd be so weird - because he's only a couple years older than her. If things were different, they could've been in the same school. xD Anyway, I need to start a few, so I'd love for you to start. :wub:
I think we finish this rp they've got, and then 'fast-forward' and talk out what they've been doing for how ever many IC months it's been. xD I don't think we need to worry too much about Gabrian, I think he'll be able to handle himself - although possibly not her- we shall see. :p

Yeah, sounds good. I feel so sorry for Gabrian :p Um; New Zealand okay yeah? I'm just gonna assume so, since he works there :p

Hello Tenile, again,

So, I was looking through this character here, and then was looking at this, and realised that perhaps he could become friends with Jasper Magonus. They are both fathers, and while Zander is a little young I think it could be a good way for them to connect. Zander lived in England most of his life, but has moved to New Zealand so that his youngest can attend Hogwarts New Zealand. he's gone through his fair amount of problems, and is only now beginning to feel better about everything. He could maybe just be friend to him as he starts dating again and so on. Be a supportive friend.
I dunno, let me know if you like this, and would be interested in doing something with them!

Hey (again) Emzies! :hug:
The age difference isn't really a bother. I think they have more similarities than differences and therefore the age difference probably wouldn't even come up in the end of the day. I like the thought of him being the supportive friend, as Jasper would take that role if he needed it as well. Because, while he's quiet, he's good to his friends (and really needs more of them).
We can chat about this over PM or Skype or something! ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back