Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper was looking for Lysander. They hadn't really spoken since their last disastrous run in out in the gardens. Cas didn't like it. He had really liked spending time with Lysander, and he missed the other boy. Cas was worried he'd ruined everything between them. After everything that had happened over break had made Casper realize he had to do better with himself. And the first part of that was to find Lysander and try to repair what he could. Of course, finding the King wasn't too hard.

Cas walked down to the wild patch. He spotted who he was looking for rather quickly. He walked over to Lysander, one hand in his pocket and the other rubbing the back of his neck. "Lysander?" Cas spoke gently, trying to get the other boys attention. "Can... can we talk?" He asked shyly.

Lysander had always wondered if a bed of flowers made for a comfortable bed of flowers, though without crushing them to find out, there was no way of truly knowing. Instead, he'd resorted to the next best thing - placing a cushioning charm over one of the flowerbeds. He laid against it to take in the bright afternoon sunlight, after a hard few hours of sowing seeds for the new year. He could have dozed off, if not for someone interrupting his peace. He lifted the pair of sunglasses that were settled over his face to get a better look at who it was. "Casper, hey." He said, almost surprised to see him there. He'd avoided the spot in the gardens the Hufflepuff had been using as a secret hideaway, just to give him some space since he'd sort of rejected his kiss. It was awkward. "We're talking right now." He said, in a light attempt at a joke. He dropped the shades back over the bridge of his nose and laid his head back down on the cushioned daisies. "But we can keep talking, yeah." He continued. Truth be told, he missed Casper's company. It had been a strange adjustment to go from seeing a lot of the other boy, to very suddenly not seeing him at all.​

Even after the fight with Sebastian, Casper knew he wanted to be here with Lysander. He blushed, swallowing nervously as the other boy looked at him. He let out a nervous laugh at the other boys joke, taking a seat next to him. "Well, that's good then," he managed, rubbing the back of his neck. He considered his words for a minute, biting his lip as he considered what to say.

"Alright, um," Cas was fiddling with the edge of his sleeves. "I... wanted to apologize," he offered, looking over to his friend. "I... wasn't really in a good place for a while." He looked down to his sleeves. "I actually... sort of ran away from home, over break. My uncle took me back, but um, it made me realize a lot of things." He spoke gently, trying his best to be honest.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I... um, I was thinking... and... I miss you." He finally looked over to Lysander. "We ah... could try that kiss again if you wanted, see if there's something more." He offered, but was quick to continue on. "But also... if we do, if we don't, if things don't work like that... I just want to be friends again," He looked back to his sleeves. "If we date, if we don't, whatever, I just... it's not often there's anyone in my life that cares. I just... don't want to stop hanging out with you." He bit his lip, feeling like he was rambling. He looked away, his cheeks flushed.

Lysander rolled over onto his side as Casper joined him, propping his head up with his hand to face him while he talked. He was kind of surprised his friend was apologising. He hadn't really done anything wrong, and Lysander had wondered if maybe he should have been the apologetic one. Since Casper had taken the intiative, he decided to leave it. So he listened, his eyes widening as Cas went on to explain that he'd run away during the break. "Oh sh*t, okay." He said. He couldn't imagine running away from home. He barely got to see enough of it since Hogwarts. He'd only ever threatened to when he was really young, and had been grounded for some reason or another, but he was sure he'd have never gone through with it. He wanted to ask more, but it didn't really seem like the time. he smiled when Casper said he missed him. "I've missed you too. It's been weird not talking." He shrugged lightly, absently playing with the petals of one of the flowers. His eyes shot back up to Casper's face at the mention of trying the kiss again, and his eyebrows raised, a small grin spreading on his lips. There was an idea, though the last time had been a bit of a disaster. He was surprised Casper was still up for it, though he wasn't surprised by how quickly he moved on to another subject. "Yeah, alright. Friends. We can go back to hanging out and acting like normal, then, I dunno, see what happens." He said, extending his free hand to shake, as if to make their friendship official. They could take it slow, make sure everything was normal again. "And uh, I'm still down to try that kiss again. Either way, we should probably make up for how bad the first one was, right?" He added with a small laugh. A totally friendly kiss, as friends did.​

Jordie ran by on a morning run, not even noticing the people nearby as he quickly faded into the distance.

Cas was a little relieved to hear that Lysander had missed him, too. Part of him had thought that the other boy wouldn't have noticed Casper's absence. He reached out and took the offered hand, shaking on it as he already started compiling a list of things to tell his friend about. Sebastian. His new idea for the arts club. The drama over break. He hesitated though as Lysander said he was down to kiss again, swallowing nervously. "Right, yeah," He agreed. Cas sat up, leaning on Lysanders flower bed.

He took a deep breath, his heart pounding in his chest. He had never kissed anyone before- though he wasn't sure if the previous kiss had counted since he hadn't participated. He tried to be more confident this time, leaning in quickly and pressing his lips to Lysanders firmly. Cas was done being shy. He lingered, trying to ignore the butterflies that had erupted in his stomach.

Though trying the kiss again had been Casper's suggestion, Lysander was still almost surprised that he'd agreed, and more so when the other boy took the initiative. His eyes closed as he felt Casper's lips press against his own, a small shiver of anticipation running down his spine, and his thoughts took a backseat. This was a kiss, unlike their last attempt, and he brought a hand up to lightly caress Casper's cheek. He was reluctant to break away, instead shifting his position to deepen the kiss momentarily. Casper's lips were soft, somehow softer than the cushioning charm Lysander had cast over the flowerbed. He pulled back to catch his breath, smiling giddily. "That was...way better." He laughed to himself.​

Casper immediately got caught up in the kiss, sighing softly and leaning more into Lysander. One hand drifted up to rest on Lysanders shoulder, trailing up to lace his fingers gently in the hair at the base of the other boys neck. He stayed still as Lysander pulled back, not opening his eyes and taking a minute to process. "Well... it wasn't one sided this time," He tried to joke, letting out a breathless laugh himself. He looked down, brushing his fingers through his own hair and peeking up at the other boy through his tousled honey locks. "So... we're just friends?" He clarified, reaching out nervously to brush his fingers over the back of Lysanders hand. "And... just friends kiss?" Cas bit his lip. "Is there... more kissing? Is that okay?" He asked. He had no idea what was going on, but he was willing to figure out the rules for whatever dynamic this was supposed to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back