Luxen in Brightstone.... Not so Bright Closed

Luxen laughed "that's what I like to see, brave Hogwarts students teaming up together to go on an adventure!" Luxen said brightly. "I have a special gift for the lot of you, but you must promise whatever you do to not eat it" Luxen said as he waved his wand and three peices of chocolate appeared before them, he passed them out to them as he turned around "now follow me" Luxen said as he began walking away.

chocolate.jpg

(( how exciting ))
Aeon took the chocolate and smiled again at Libby before walking off with Luxen. He was excited, He couldn't wait to see what they were going to do.

Libby looked at the chocolate "Thanks" she said. She too folowed Luxen, curious to see where they'd be going.

(( Oh god, I hope we don't get any more company, Luxen should change the desc ))

Arisa decided to stay behind. "Im not going any where with you, and Aeon if you want to get your self killed go ahead!" Arisa said before running away crying. They were done for and she knew it.

Libby's head turned when Arisa left, At least he's not on his own she thought. She was slightly nervous, but she wasn't going anywere.

Aeon ignored Arisa, she was overreacting. He just wanted to go with Luxen and have this adventure.

Luxen stood with a smile on his face "my my, what got into her?" Luxen asked inquisitvely a bit curious as to what would cause a girl to loose it without him having done anything. "She must've been one of those naughty children that went down Bleak Street and is afraid of being punished, like all naughty children should" Luxen said matter of factly as he began to walk down the alley towards the most haunted house in all of the wizarding world.

"She's a bit on the weird side." Aeon said, then realized where they were going. "Are you taking us to the Borely Mansion?" He asked, quite hopeful. He had fun last time he was there.

"I don't mind, as long as we get to have an adventure." Aeon replied, shoving his hands into his pockets and smiling at Libby

Luxen chuckled slightly as he turned around and faced the boy, they were now standing in one of Brightstones many alleys that lead to all types of places including the Borely Mansion "No, we shall not be going there" Luxen said as he stared at both children wondering what type of adventure they might actually be interested in, knowing full well that horror was always popular amongst the students.

(wow 4 pages since i last commented?!)

Libby smiled back, "yeah". She was still unsure of weather to stay alert or enjoy the adventure. Libby felt a shiver go down her spine as they were in the middest of alleyways which if something was to happen, she sure wouldn't be able to find her way out again easily.

((We should hurry up and get there already :mellow: ))

"Really? Well, It doesn't matter where we go, As long as we get there soon." Aeon replied, looking around the alley they were in.

"Good, then you won't mind following me to the forbidden forest" Luxen said with a smile "It's close to the school so you kids will be safe besides you can see what's so forbidden about that place" Luxen said with a smile having his own agenda. Death Eaters apparently had been in the forest recently at least that was what one of his suppliers had told him. He didn't know what they had been up to but Luxen was more than curious. Something wasn't right and he was going to get to the bottom of it. If they were caught then he could merely lie and say he'd heard the children crying that they were lost and came to help them. It was always good to have somethign around that could be sacrificed.

"Maybe I could see Thearus and the other centaurs while we are there." Aeon said, send quickly shut his mouth. Maybe it wasn't best if Silverback knew he'd been there before and was friends with the creatures.

"That sound excellent!" Luxen said with a smile "I would very much like to talk with the centaurs" he said thinking to himself dark things, if there was one thing he hated more than children it was filthy mud bloods and freaks of nature like the horse-people and the fish-people. They should all be wiped out after a long and painfull interrogation. Luxen however had to keep a restraint on his dark thoughts as he would definately need the children on his side. They could be a way for him to get into the school or provide other means of support, Luxen truly did enjoy stupid people.

(( Oh, your nice aren't you? ))

"Really? Well, Lets go then!" Aeon said, walking up next to Luxen. "You still want to come Libby?" He called over his shoulder.

Libby nodded, "Of course" she smiled. She had been in there alot already but she wasn't going to admit that. It would be good, and she'd never seen a centaur before. She caught up with the others and grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back