Luxen in Brightstone.... Not so Bright Closed

Luxen Silverback

Luxen had apparated down to Brightstone having chosen to avoid going to the other stores in order to buy a few things for the house. He also needed to get some things for the Halloween Party he was throwing in Bleak Street. As he walked down the street he noticed how gray the sky was, It seemed Autumn was spreading everywhere and not even Brightstone would be spared. Good, Only the strong survived in this world and there were no exceptions, not for the elderly and certaintly not for Children. His son would know that lesson soon enough but as a one year old the time wasn't right.

Luxen found himself very annoyed very quickly as he saw the students from the school were running about the streets. Hoping not to run into the 'girl' Luxen decided to make his purchases and leave before any annoying kids pestured him, he wasn't in Bleak Street and therefore had a disadvantage when it came to punishing the little monsters. There were otherways to get them, way's that would definately require him to be more cunning. Luxen was definately not lacking in that department as he kept his wand closer and began heading towards one of the shops, feeling the cold wind brush his cheeks as he did so.

Aeon was walking along the path in Brightstone, entering a shop every now and again to see what they were selling. He had his satchel slung over his shoulder and his wand in his pocket. Aeon's two puffskeins, Canice and Deo, where peeping out from the satchel. So far Hogwarts had been great fun, But he liked being out in the open, or near shops like this.

Aeon was lost in his own thoughts when he bumped into a man and lay sprawled out on the ground.
"So sorry." He said, scrambling to his feet and holding out his hand to help the man up. There was something bad about this man, the way he looked, Aeon could just feel it. He thought he'd seen this man while walking past Bleak Street. The Silver Snake, That was the name of the shop he was working in.

Luxen looked down coldly at the rude and annoying boy that had just bumped into him and was now lying on the ground. Luxen despised children with the darkest passion, he hated them more than he hated mudbloods. "well get up, before someone thinks I injured you" Luxen ordered knowing that he couldn't harm a child and therefore would have to simply ignore the little toadspawn. Luxen's wand itched for a bit of excitement however since he'd recently gone back to the old ways after taking a short hiatus in London. Perhaps this boy would be foolish enough to tempt him?

Aeon stared at the man, studying his face. He seemed very angry. Well obviously, He must have been one of those big stupid adults that couldn't care less for children. "Well Sor-ry Mr. I'm So Big." Aeon retorted, shoving his extended hand back into his pocket. He scowled at the man before continuing. "Who do you think you are anyway?"

Luxen grimaced menacingly as the child spoke to him, annoying him even more, however instead of yelling or acting wild like some idiotic Death Eater he would be more tactfull removing all traces of anger and replacing them with a cool smile. "your right, young man" Luxen said in a kind voice as he held out his hand for the young man "afterall it's not your fault you didn't see where you were going" Luxen said again kindly but with a hint of snide.

Aeon was stunned, This man wasn't what he thought he would be like. "Yeah sorry about that, Was lost in my own thoughts. It's like a maze in my mind." He replied, smiling awkwardly, His puffskeins were bouncing excitedly in his satchel and he gave it a soft hit, trying to get them to stop.

"I quite understand" Luxen said with a subtle laugh that only he could probably pull off. He looked the boy up and down trying to see if he'd ever seen him down Bleak Street, it would greatly annoy him to have a child that thought they could do whatever they pleased touch him. After a moment's examination Luxen realised the boy probably had never been down Bleak Street before in his life, such a good little boy deserved something that most children his age would never in there dreams get... a gift from Luxen Silverback.

"Do you like adventure" Luxen asked in a scruitinous tone.

Libby had finished in here and headed out the shop. She had to stop behind someone for a moment. "Excuse me" she said trying to get past. When he finally nmoved libby walked past him and saw a smaller boy. "Hi Aeon." she said and stopped again, this time to talk.

She looked back to the man, trying to figure out who he was.

"Adventure? Yeah, I love adventuring! Who wouldn't?" Aeon replied quite more cheerfully than he intended. "Oh hello Libby." He said when she came out of seemingly nowhere.

As the little brat bumped into him part of Luxen's eyes flared in pure fury, he would love nothing more than to curse her and if he'd had his way she would probably have been screaming loudly on the ground in pure agony while the boy watched in horror. Luxen however held himself in check as his attention turned back to the boy nice and pleasent, the boy had spoken to the girl to notice Luxen's brief relasped as Luxen smiled. "Who might this be?" Luxen asked kindly.

Aeon's head turned back to the older man. "This is my school friend, Libby, Libby this is..I'm sorry I didn't quite catch your name." Aeon said, smiling politely at the man. The puffskeins had started jumping around again and Aeon gave it another gentle hit.

((Sorry, I have to get off now, It's 11:32pm, I'll try get on in the morning, if not then after school so yeah, Can we pause it just while I'm gone? Thanks ))

"Silverback" Luxen said with a smile that he always gave to his customers before he got to know them, often times they turned out to be inarticulate imbeciles that wouldn't know how too use his iteims much less buy them. "Owner of the Silver Snake down in Bleak Street; of course good little children like yourself wouldn't know about that would you" Luxen said with a smile as he looked to each of the children with a gentle in his eye that he normally saved for only his wife and son.

When he explained about bleak street, and that first years wouldn't know about it, Libby was very tempted to tell them she had actually already been there on her first few days here. Instead she just kept quiet, trying to know whether Silverback's smiles were genuin or not.

(carry on 2moz)

"I've seen Bleak Street but never entered it, My parents said to keep away from there because of all the bad things that happen." Aeon explained, smiling back at him. Silverback seemed to be a good guy, But why would he want to be in Bleak Street? Maybe he was looking there to watch all the evil and try stop it. Maybe.

Arisa was walking down the street when she saw Aeon and libby along with some shady looking man talking. "Hey Aeon! Libby!" Arisa called out waving and walking towards them

"Your parents are quite right" Luxen said with another smile "terrible things happen to naughty children that think they can just walk in without paying a sinister price" Luxen said his eyes turning towards Liberty, he knew she'd gone now Bleak Street before but wasn't going to say anything. Another girl much to Luxen's annoyance appeared onto the scene, it was turning out to be quite the annoying day however at least this one didn't bump into him. "Ah more friends!" Luxen said with another smile trying to think of a way to get out of this horrible situation without killing them or at least getting caught.

Libby listened to Aeon, still looking at Silverback. When he talked about "naughty children" Libby tried to keep casual. Did he know? Suddenly she heard a new voice. Turning to look, "Hi Arisa" she said, with slightly less enthusiam as needed, and wondered if she should be here, well strictly speaking, she thought none of them should be.

"Whats up?" Arisa asked stil eyeing the man. He was smiling but Arisa didnt think he was to happy to be here.

"What kind of terrible things happen down Bleak Street to these..uhm..naughty children." Aeon asked, noticing him glance at Libby when he talked about it. Had she been down there before? He'd have to ask her later

"Many are taken away by terrible people, while others are cursed" Luxen said with an air of darkness that would send shivers down most children's spines "Not to worry though, after all your good children who would never enter such a dark place, after all once you set foot down there you are marked and hunted by the terrible people...your never truly safe" Luxen said his eyes once more on Libby.

(( Every time I see you the song: It's Easy When Your Evil." comes to mind ))

"B-but why do you have a shop down there then?" Aeon said, rather shocked at what he found out happened to the kids.

Luxen smiled at the child "because sometimes good people need to buy dark iteims for whatever the reasons, rather than having to buy from dirty evil people I let them buy from me and I assure you my shop is always clean" Luxen said not caring if the child understood or not, however it would make things simpler if he did believe him. "Not to mention, I can charge more and make a decent profit then if I sold the same iteims in Brightstone or Obsidion" Luxen continued.

"Oh.." Was all Aeon managed to say, Hardly getting a word from what he just said.

This guy was freaking Arisa out. She knew something was up maybe he was another death eater like the one she had run into. In that case she needed to get Aeon and Libby out of here. "Um Aeon Libby maybe we should let this man get back to his shopping." Arisa said with panic in her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back