Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Rosemarie
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Oscar's stomach was growling madly as he entered the Great Hall around lunchtime, finding himself unable to ignore the smell of toast that had been hanging in the air even all the way back in the staircase. Not wanting to eat alone, however, he quickly scanned the hall for someone he recognised and could eat lunch with. He smiled widely when he spotted Rosemarie sitting at the Hufflepuff table and made his way over towards her instantly, not even looking around for anyone else. Even though the two of them had written to one another over the break, it was nice to actually see her in person again. ''Hey, Rose!'' he said, sitting down next to her on the bench. ''So, you're a Prefect now, eh?'' he said, looking for the badge on her robes. He had been a bit disappointed to not have received the 'P' badge himself over the break, but figured that it was probably a blessing that he did not have to carry the burden of being a Prefect, as he would need time to focus on his O.W.Ls throughout the year. ''I hope that that does not mean that you will have to stop me from going into the forest to look for plants now,'' he added jokingly while scooping scrambled eggs, bacon and some toast onto the plate in front of him.

Last edited:
It felt weird being a prefect now. A shiny big 'P'' was pinned on her robes and it almost felt like others were looking up to her. She had responsibilities now which felt extremely weird. She was currently eating with her succulent right next to her. She was disrupted when Oscar came to say hello. ''Yes, it seems so'' Rose said while looking at the badge. ''You get a free pass from me'' Rose shot the wizard a smile. ''How are you'' Rose asked while putting a bagel into her mouth.

Oscar grinned at Rose's answer even though he wondered if she would actually give him a free pass to break the rules. Surely she wouldn't, right? ''I'm alright,'' he tried to say through a mouth full of toast and scrambled eggs. He swallowed it away with some pumpkin juice before continuing on. ''Mom and dad took us to Egypt over the break, which was really cool. Dad wanted to take a look at some of the flora they've got growing there.'' Oscar was still a little cheesed off at the fact that his parents didn't allow him and his sister to enter one of the pyramids along with them, though they had made up for it with a tour through the desert later on. He would have loved to see the inside of a pyramid though. ''How about you, miss Prefect?'' he asked, taking another bite of toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back