Aaliyah Chun

Pianist-Soprano; Bright; Friendly

OOC First Name
Arle
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Just when she was about to head back to the castle when she saw Branson Archer. The Ravenclaw was a bit familiar as Aaliyah was roommates with the Archer twins. The resemblance among the siblings was kind of strong. "Branson, wait up!", she called out, hurrying after him. "Hi, I have a rose to deliver to you.", she announced, a bit breathless from the sudden run.

Red for @Branson Archer

Branson was going towards the quidditch pitch, needing to get back into his practicing. he was stopped by a voice calling out to him. He stopped and then glanced as the girl arrived, with a rose. "Oh, thanks!" he said, he wondered who this rose was from, hoping it was something fun.

Aaliyah smiled as she handed the note. "It also came with this.", she said, already guessing either it came from his sisters or a girlfriend.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Aurora & Rosie

Branson took the rose and opened the note, smiling fondly at the letter. Of course his sisters sent him one rose. They certainly still did everything together. "Thanks!" he told the young girl.

Aaliyah smiled, "You're welcome." She waved to the boy. "I won't take up much of your time now. Have a great day!", she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back