LOVE SQUARE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear. Sweet. Lord. So confusing.

So is that the plan you guys want to go with? :unsure:

The only problem I'm seeing thus far is that Daniel wouldn't go anywhere public with Dietrich like that. Daniel's bisexuality is a secret.

Okay, to account for his secret we can maybe say that Michael is currently living with Dietrich.
After everything has happened Michael realises that he has left something (I have no idea what, but preferably something big, otherwise it could just be sent via post) at Dietrich's house and he goes to collect it and takes Sophia for moral support? When he arrives Daniel is there?

I dunno. It could possibly work if you poke some of the kinks out. :p

Hmm, I dunno because its Dietrich's house and Michael would probably move out straight away. :unsure:
Golly this whole plot is confusing, Im hoping it will be worth it. =))

Theres places like the Hogs Head. Both couples could be staying there and they spot each other in the halls? That way it would still trying to be hidden? =-/ Im not really sure. :p

Oh... this is all confusing. =))
Um, I have no ideas... Not now at least. -_-

-headdesk-

Daniel doesn't have to get with Dietrich. He can though.

How else can we do this?

What if...Daniel finds out about Sophia and Michael but they don't know he knows. He follows Michael to find out more and sees that Michael is with Dietrich. In an attempt to get back at Michael and get Sophia to dump him Daniel tries to expose Michael.

? I have no idea. -headdesk-

Oh that is excellent...

Things to be decided:

How Daniel reveals all of that wonderful stuff
What happens afterward - who ends up with whom?

Sophia is probably gonna be pretty pissed at Daniel and likely to not want to be with him, at least for a time. Despite the fact that he was trying to help her she will see this as him ruining her life and so on, and be more mad at him than at Michael.

It doesn't matter with Dietrich.
As long as he has a hot boy, he'll be satisfied. ;-)

Couldnt Daniel just catch up with Sophia and tell her that Michael is cheating on her?
Oo then Sophia could ask Michael about it and be like, "I talked to Daniel."
Then Michael can be all, "He kissed me then freaked out nothing happened!"
Sophia: :mellow: "He told me about Dietrich."
Michael: "....oh."

=))

LOL, that's awesome. I think that might work for Sophia. Then the question is how does he get to Deitrich? Just tell him too?

Dietrich would probably be bragging about the awesome guy living at his house or something... and Daniel could overhear it and inform him of Sophia.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back